Any Turks here?

Any Turks here?

This number from Ankara called me up in the middle of the night yesterday: +903123982225

Can anyone who is a Turk please look it up for me? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask your wife. it was probably her boyfriend

goddamnit, you beat me to it.

>fucking sweden

Why the fuck isn't there a Turkish phone directory online? We have like 6 different reverse number search sites here.

because they live in mud huts and barely have the ability to verbally communicate?

Seriously, let it go. They were probably calling some refugee who's number is really close to yours sven. I have to endure all the goddamned mexicans, you have to deal with all the muslims. It's the white man's modern burden

>They were probably calling some refugee who's number is really close to yours sven

Yeah, probably or maybe it's some terrorist trying to locate my position so he can fuck me up.

Searched the number. It belongs to "Anatolia - Sima Tourism Company" which offers several services for tourists at Esenboga Airport in Ankara. If you haven't traveled to Turkey recently, I believe it must be either for advertisement or a wrong call.

is that a legit concern? I'm sorry user, that's pretty fucked up. I just have to worry about roving gangs of somalis and ms-13, not targeted attacks.

Do you think it might be a problem that people from outside Turkey are worried they'll get beheaded after getting a call from your country?

I think you might need to clean that shit up Cengiz.

WTF swede nigger you got digits

its clearly muslim rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Thank you turk bro. Much obliged.

we will bury you turkroach

you're spamming that pretty hard, aren't you. It's a bit catchy, I'll give you that.

I really don't care. I would have the same concerns as you guys if I I were not Turkish and had a call from a shitty Middle East country. Everything is fucked up already.

An american sucking communist cocks again, suprising.

Take a vacation, and be blown away by the experience.

LITERALLY

No problem at all.

they're not even communist, Democratic Confederalism is the future

You know what's really messed up?

Guys like you are probably considered super left wing and (((dangerous))) in your country. Guys like us are considered super right wing and (((dangerous))) in our countries. If everyone in the world could speak their mind, love their countries, and get along like we do here the world would be a better place. I legitimately can't understand why we aren't able to just call each other niggers until we can get along in the real world. Sad!

Sounds about right. Our 30% of 325 million Democrats outnumber the hell out of your 1.5 million "genetically swede" population. California and NY are basically sweden at this point.

kek
they begging really now for tourism? turkish economy must be really falling down.

It's worse than that

We're considered as non-turks because we refuse to accept ar*b culture and religion while we're actually real turks and they're assimilated ar*bs who forgot who they were and think they're turks

We will get along just fine once we genocide all the normalfags and subhumans in the world

Yarışmaya nerden katılıyorsun?

Fuck, I'm sorry Turkbro. Just think of yourself as Anatolian, and they are the invaders. Thanks to secular Turkey the Cold War was won. I wish that there were a modern Kemal Ataturk to set you guys on the right path.

why do you post in almost every single fucking thread

He says hes called erdohan?
He wants to send you some diplomats

damn... 4 off

looks like some highly unprofessional trash from a decade and a half ago. angela lewis? who? are you that stupid that you actually take this hilarious .jpg to heart? or are you just devilish enough to spread what you know is fake while not being smart enough to do a quality fake?

the question is; why? why do you save images and seek out americans on this board to attack? why do you have this fixation on cuckoldry?

"americans are cucks! americans are cucks!"

no, we elected DJT through meme magic while clinton was promising to force diversity on closed-gate communities across the country. you elect a pure feminist government that sits at the back of mosques. you have no-go zones. we don't.

why do you treat deep, justified concern over your safety and the safety of your women through such hostility?

...are you a refugee?

pic related

Yes, it is pathetic to watch some baboons dressed with suits and taught walking on two legs to govern a country when all they do is throwing shit at everyone and gaining the other baboons' votes so that they they can as well throw shit freely at everyone. Actually our economy fell down a long time ago but it is kept up buy rich Arabs' and government supporters' "donations".

fucking muslims. Every one.

Please stop this. Ever been around actual Central Asians? They are pretty similar to the subhumans that form the majority in places like Kayseri and Erzurum.

The first Turkish government was formed by the elites of the Ottoman Empire; the intellectuals, the officers, and so on. They were very different from the vast majority of the country that had a literacy rate of 5%. They tried to impose their secular, Western views on the people of Anatolia, and change their culture. Sort of like a White Man's Burden scenario.

Today's "White Turks(no not related to ethnicity before you le 60% faces sperg out)" are either the descendants of those people, or the descendants of the people they successfully managed to civilize. Needless to say, they fucked up where the majority of the population were concerned. We are foreigners in our own countries. "Real Turks" are conservative and even tribal people.

he's secular bruh

stfu roach fag

MODS: Can we ban all roach IPs pls? It's disgusting that rodents are allowed to post here.

This. Only humans should be allowed internet access

oops, my bad. He seemed too happy to be a Muslim, but I knee jerked.

you should ask your gf sven

I agree "being foreigners in our own country" and "they fucked up where the majority of the population were concerned".

Back then elitism took place in order to keep up with the world and fill the gap of being hundreds of years behind the civilized world. The purpose of the elitists was to teach and educate the commons how to get along with the world. And don't give me the reply "They shouldn't have" or "People are not animals to be herded" because they really needed it. I think this was the right choice as noone would wait for you to develop and evolve from a defeated monarch to a democratic republic. But the important mistake was to asume all (especially uneducated) people would adapt to this change. The solution to that would have been either to force them or let them be however they were. And they let them be. (I would have forced them even it means it would be a dictatorship.)

As a retribution, those uncivilized, uneducated, poor community bred so intensively that they regained the vast majority and "anti-elitism" takes place this time. Which is (I think) what will happen in USA in time.

I do not believe "Turkish" is a word that means an ethnicity anymore as such we are a nation of so many different groups of people supposedly "united". The important war is not between races in our country but between "secularism vs. religious radicalism".

Aaaarrrggghhhh!