Why are beaners so terrible as a race in general?

Why are beaners so terrible as a race in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/tUqEAyf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>race
Mongrels

They're the literal result of interracial breeding grounds. They're the future Louis CK chose.

Hispanic here. Ask me anything.

discord.gg/tUqEAyf

Brand new Pol prank call discord. We do prank calls nightly. Just set up this discord. Feel free to join, it can be hilarious. We resume tomorrow night.

Literally this. I'm still surprised they don't have the lowest IQ

Hispanic is not a race, every spic knows that

Does that faggot on the left have a fucking DragonBall character tattooed on his back?

let's see

>skinnyfat or just fat
>stupid
>bad tempered
>always have gas/diarrhea/constipation
>poor
>tattooed
>never think anything through, such as legal consequences

Jump off a building?

I never said Hispanic was a race though. I know about the Caucasoid/Mongoloid thing.

manlets
they're like 5'5

What I find strange is how some of them really look oriental Asian. Same with Hawaiians and some of the Canadian abos

these mother fuckers are filipino

Look mate stop getting jealous of the people of Atlantis.
You cunt northern pleb.

Not until my SNAFU/Haganai season 3 comes out.

Just about the most savage civilizations ever were mudbred with horny conquistador Spaniards.

Created sub-white IQ savages with the urge to conquer.

Fuck Spain for not going full RaHoWa like the Anglos did.

I have to agree with you there. Have the Spanish not conquered the west, we surely would be less intelligent overall.

everybody is a fucking expert on race here but nobody else could tell they're asian

Jesus fuck! look how weak their backs are holy shit! you can see their scapulas. No grown ass man should be that weak. looks like a kids back

I'm puetorican guys...

>Mestizo rape babies
>Race
u wot m8

Low IQ. The children of illegals in the U.S. actually have lower IQs than the average African American.

Nah, those are all white dudes.