For the uninitiated:
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

youtube.com/watch?v=325EEEmRUuA

youtube.com/watch?v=R1X2uOLUghw

Oh wow we really need to round them up.

Send them all to Africa to poz the natives

Bump.

I wonder if you can argue without resorting to childlike doodles

All faggots need to be killed, they are evil incarnate.

This was done by A W Mann, for your big fat information

All political artists are children who can't form coherent arguments with words and resort to ad hominem

Wrong. The persons doing the killing are always the evil ones :)

That's the point of a cartoon, isn't it? What do you expect, a dissertation?

why can't gays just be gay without being degenerate and annoying as fuck?

>Why can't cats just be cats without being all sly and furry?

youtu.be/4jvVsf789y8

Drawing people as a caricature puts bias on your argument and makes it fallacious

A homophobe can't be trusted on discussion about gays because his hatred will cause bias and falsehoods to be used

Its only going to get worse, kids these days grow up without any homophobia to balance out the pro fag bullshit

So is there anything false about being disgusted about fuckparties? Phobia implies irrationality. There is nothing irrational about thinking malfunctioning humans are degenerate.

I wish your parents were gay

I would pay to be the guy who gets to operate the hose at those events.

Better yet, I'd get a 5000psi pressure washer and hook it up to a massive tank of pepper spray and use that instead.

Truvada. Why do you hate cheap vaginas.
In my propaganda
>the guy on the right is a "family"?
So why does his sexuality matter
Grab em
By checking boipucci then sodomising
Your wife's bean
That skinny thing is a shunning asshole and a rapist? One who has increased his numbers? Who offered him their daughters? And. Laugh at car crash people because government told you to and caused the accidents. Along with yourselves in the garden. Post zika. Post cancerous pussyfungus. Post Charlie Sheen and incurable gonorrhea
Epstein trial. Kiss of Putin youtube video. Nambla tax returns? Incest. Possible lolita pissbeds. Communist advisor. Complete illiterate. Ill ignore anything like age of source. Pic related
You fuck the serpent's sloppy seconds. Post frogs. And debase yourself for myths concerning the histories and creation of both males. Females. And the devil.
This!
>pic
In the trash
Pro pussy pussy
I am whining so gas the whiners

>leaf

>007 with a 9" dick
For you. Clammo.

Yeah but straight men do the same things with female sex slaves. So being gay isn't the problem, the problem are men in general. Remove 90% of the male population leaving 10% of the best and we'd have a great society with no violence.

No no no

Nothing wrong with gay people. It's flaming fags who are the problem.

That sounds like the 90s, which was 25 years ago. Most people in their 30s and 40s turned out ok.

Oh my goodness that is the most perfect representation of these twerps. This needs to be framed and considered by itself as a sort of epiphany

k for real.

What the fuck is homosexuality and what is it's purpose. I see no traits these men all share. Gay niggers, gay spics, gay chinks, gay whites. Gays in all races, all sizes, all shapes.

The people in the documentary "The Gift" are fucking looooons and I've never seen an organism have such self destructive behaviour to itself or it's offspring (or lack of).

I get sick to my stomach when I think of even sensually hugging another male.

Where does gayness come from?? Is it a gene? Trauma??

>he sees no trait gays share
>they're gay
Didn't read. None of the posts in a thread like this were supposed to be good or to end well

>posts fag hating thread
>not one pastor Anderson video

Bro do i have to pull up YouTube myself and get some fag hating Anderson bantz

>leaf

Guy's a goof. Guy will have much explaining to do. He even tries to speak on top of Christ. Rest of time not simply quoting Him. His voice sounds faggy. He loves talking about circumcision

Besides that. Is it a virus? A brain prion maybe?

So uh. I guess all you're saying tonight is one word however many times yes
>quick hide and protect yourself from the following passage
"'My bow I have set in a cloud, and it will be for a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. And it will occur when I make the sky cloudy over the earth with clouds and My bow appears in a cloud, then I will remember My covenant between Me and you and every living soul among all flesh, so that never again shall the waters become a deluge to wreck all flesh."

I'm a therapist and there isn't a single gay client I've had who hasn't been sexually abused

Fags are actually a huge part of why male sexual abuse victims don't get help--if there were any public discourse about male sexual abuse victims, it would have to include the fact that some huge proportion of fags are gay because they got forced to take it in the ass when they were six years old and they're still fucked up from it.

I'm sure there are some real gay people too, but a lot of them had to suck a dick and it fucked with them

The aussie guy was half right with his straights do too but then cull males is too far. You were wrong in how you said you were but what am I your Google machine? It's called xq28 gene

Lol shut up dude is based af. I go to a seminary school, and Anderson knows the Bible better than 95% of these "Christian theologians".

youtu.be/jAsoqkgrD7A

youtu.be/TCIE0vqk6Uo

youtu.be/lOcDndO7m4Q

youtu.be/Pxj8y5ctmiE

Im barbara streisand and i have a small nose

No he doesn't. Why wipe out Sodom if they were all queers?

>What is it's purpose
What is the purpose of high-capacity drum mags, or an exceedingly large wasteful truck? Do you think those should be banned? I don't either.
If talking about evolution, what's the purpose of being attracted to bigger tits? Flat ones do just fine. Masturbating? Choosing no woman at all over one who is 30+, which a lot of Chinese men are doing?
Humans are not rational creatures and we never have been.

>No traits these men all share
That's because it has no bearing on personality. Psychologists have decided that. It's just another dimension in personality.

>I've never seen an organism have such self destructive behavior
WhatAreNiggers.png

>I get sick to my stomach when I think of even hugging another man
Why? You afraid of your own sexuality?
For most of human history, men slept 5-10 to a bed due to the limited number of buildings. New Guinea tribesmen get uncomfortable sleeping alone without their friends because of nightmares.

Better question is if they were gay why did lot offer his daughters?

Because they were reprobate. Read Hebrews 1:18-32. Those were the people in sodom and Gomorrah, people who were so far gone they couldn't even be saved.

That's what homosexuals are. They've been given over to a reprobate mind and turned into depraved beasts, which is why most of them are pedos

Cute and deep post. Therefore. Also a fitting picture you chose

Reprobates go for both, just like many faggots go for both. They'll experiment with women or claim "bi-sexual"

fuck off faggot

Wait no I mean romans 1:18-32

What was his name again?

That too. Wanna talk about David and Jonathan with me lol?
Is that when Israel was compared to them or. I'll go with NT overall thank you and we know what would have been considered even worse. Not accepting His message. So. Same thing. How you warped this into gay males is ridiculous. Strange flesh are angels. Not other men. The concept of shrine hookers and pimps and female beds. I refer now to that other story mentioned. Some revenge for having gone to them to rape females. None of this stuff is Fredian like you. Tell me. How do you plan on entering the 144,000 or is it that you find that meaningless?

>high capacity drum mags and large trucks have no use.
Back to the liberal echochamber you go

Also, the argument that it's a choice is idiotic, because I'd be a flaming faggot or bislut if I could choose.

Finding a gun-loving partner would be so much simpler.

likely story faggot

I think you mean Romans.
In these passages, it blatantly states that lust was the cause behind their sin. Not only is lust a sexual immorality, but so is sleeping around. It does not specifically name homosexuality, you are inferring it based on your pre-existing biases. Next.

I think I remember you

Dude what. Your comment was nearly gibberish.

Look up Romans 1:18-32. It's Paul's letter to Rome, and he condemns them for being faggots. The New Testament is against faggotry.

>they do what i dont do
Also. I didnt catch your reprobate republicker's response about pedo COVER UPS again. You fucking righties and your fake milo pedo of my ass. Youre all fucked in the head im gone
Drink canesten estrogenic whore
See my above replies
Why do you fap to this picture Igor

u seem like a super faggot to me so looks like ur wish came true dirty aids faggot

>posts the debunked image in response to the debunking
Bravo, you sure showed him.

Fuck off stacy cuck go ritualistically tear off your nads for molech you unclean frog fucker

I too am studying to be a preacher. I am of a different sect than him, so I disagree with many of points of his theology, but he at least knows his shit, and agree or disagree with him, it cannot be denied, this dude is BASED as fuck.

Haha what? No it doesn't. It says they rejected god, so he gave them up to a reprobate mind. Then their INNATURAL affections towards homosexuals started. The Bible claims that homosexuality is unnatural a few times, and also says that those people are depraved beasts.

Romans 1:18-32 King James Version look it up

The keks of christ all believe in lucifer

this is not a concidence

peter the pharisee was the first pope

jupiter/lucifer is NOT satan/saturn

seak the gospel of philip and the gospel of egypt

know the fire of gnosis and song of sychronicity that (((they))) have taken from you

take the nazirite oath as samson, christ and hitler before you

faggot is triggered, watch as it kills itself like they all eventually do

Paul's letters are a mistranslation of koine greek and attic greek, the orig. letters do not mention homosexuality. Only the english translation of greek slang that paul made up on the spot which had no direct translation.

You're a fucking moron. Again. At the pagan temple. All the men and women priests of your snake religion were fucky. That is not homosexuals. A word that didnt exist. Hello Kenite

Are you alright? Lay off the syrup and take your meds.

Dont fake concern for people Eve

Wrong.

Romans 1:24-27, NIV
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

In these passages, it blatantly states that lust was the cause behind their sin. It does not say homosexuality. you do.

gay men are disgusting.

gay boys, on the other hand............

pedo plz go

The problem with gays is that it's forced and pushed in the media. If only they'd shut up and live like normal people no one would care. But for some reason a lot of them are completely degenerate and retarded.

please nuke this country

the volume of faggots

send help

I'm actually a business student but it's at a theology college so I've taken a few theology courses. Currently reading the whole bible.

I probably agree with 90% of what he says. The teachers at my college have such completely bizarre theological beliefs, it doesn't seem like they've read the Bible. I think they just read second hand sources about the Bible

Anderson is based af though.

>having an opinion is biased and therefore fallacious
Kill yourself

We gotta smell your arbys you can handle the hotness of yourself two times over

Scripted
Lashing out. My question regarding the 144,000 has been left unanswered

>egyptians had cats
>egyptians hated gays
Hrm

OC, R8 plz

>The problem with gays is that it's forced and pushed in the media.

Correction: BY the media. It's some social justice fuckery that they've been doing for over a decade, millenials and fat white women in retro glasses claiming to speak on our behalf like we asked them to or something.

Fuck em.

don't worry, trudeau will turn your frozen tundra into an islamic state of frozen tundra.

The NIV is a completely edited and corrupted version of the Bible. They change around shit all the time, look up romans 1:18-32 with a king James translation

Hey guys. In my family. At work. Here's some fat stanky meat whale for your appreciation and selection. But gays? Get outta my face

Faggots are worse than pedos though. At least pedos can produce offspring and benefit the nation and race while faggots are simply evolutionary dead ends and a sign of declining civilization.

Ronaldo used a surrogacy two times and has a bf. You have alrksandr dugin and a pedo president. Would you kindly eat a bucket of earthworms

Gays are fine if it's not forced on society. Two guys in love or appreciating each other doesn't bother me. The degeneracy and the left using homosexuality as a political tool does, and it pushes heterosexuals further away.

Cry however much you like, dosn't change what I said.

Being gay does not make someone infertile, gopnik retard.