What do you guys think of India?

And Indians?

poo

They're great. They should stay Indian.
int threads belong on

Didn't you have this thread earlier today?

t. pajeet

Also the logo looks like a literal asshole.

> Be me
> working as a carpenter, build fancy closet organizers.
> decent pay, hard work.
> have Indian customer.
> middle of trying to hang heavy ass shelving when he tries to haggle me.
> tell him I just build stuff, I have nothing to do with pricing, sales, payment, drafting, anything, I just build stuff.
> still tries to haggle me, demands to speak to my boss because I lied about the price.
> no worries, he said we deal with this every time you deal with a curry
> changes jobs to parts guy at a dealership,
> every fucking time, some Indian walks up
> "how much this battery" oh that's 80$
> "I give you 50$" "you lie about price, let me talk to your boss"

Anyways you get it, more jobs more stories. But it's all the same shit. My neigbors in the appartment next to me are indian. Worst fucking neighbour's. Loud as shit. Everything smells like shit. The have 10 people 6 of them kids crammed into a tiny appartment. At least when I had drug dealing niggers next to me, they kept quiet and laid low. And that big ass nigger would bake me cookies every Christmas.

Indians are the cousins of Europeans

Jinder Mahal is swole af

>carpenter
>t. Uneducated Blue-collar trash
>needlessly racist
No surprises there

>India
Daijobu.
>Indians
Masterrace niggers.

poo

poo

what's life like in sri lanka? I have sri lankan neighbors but I'm too autist to just ask them

If you're looking to learn about everyday life for an average local you won't get an interesting answer from me to that question if I answer about my life

I mean, I live in a city so I would describe it as "normal" and pretty average/uninteresting to hear about

I could give a better answer if you want to ask something a bit more specific than that though

>it stinks.

You can't even poo in a loo...

bumping for based indians

>And that big ass nigger would bake me cookies every Christmas.
kek

You can't even win against a fucking bird...

t.ranjit singh

They poo in the streets and worship rats.

It's worse than the Chinese.

pretty rare

you need to get your shit together

uncommon at best

My boss is a dothead, born and raised on the designated shitting streets of Poo, India. She couldn't make a coherent schedule if her life depended on it, nobody understands a word she says, and people keep quitting because of her. There's maybe five people she's ever hired who were halfway decent at their jobs, the rest are useless old ladies and other losers.

Indians vote against the US in the UN, so they've made themselves my general enemy. I'd have no problem fighting them.

An Indian runs Microsoft, and has made Win10 the worst OS ever made, and the mistakes keep coming. They cancelled the last Update cycle because it was so badly botched. The answers you get if you go to the Microsoft Answers site are non-existent. They don't seem to be able to think, so they copypaste poo instead.

The only good thing I can think of is the Indian who moved to the US to start a moon mining company. On Fox Business he told Cavuto that the permits and financing are done...but something tells me I won't hear from him again.

Integrated Indians, very nice. I rarely met a bad Indian. Wish my whole neghberhood was Indian instead of the white trash that lives next door.

poo

They're okay, I outsource work to them when I need bare minimum shitty quality work done. I always assume they're trying to scam me, as it's usually the case 50% of the time. And the rest of the time, they're trying to haggle or ask for bonuses. To sum up my relations with indians it's one of mutual exploitation. Also fuck calling help support outsourced to you guys.

Do you roast your starving children like this

pls learn how to poo in loo, its the current fucking year already

They smell. The curry seeps through

that's a bold statement

You're alright.

>pooicide squad

they have hot girls with nice feet, especially when in pantyhose

I don't

compact version of China

Ok well can you show me some to judge instead of a bunch of dudes in bad drag?

sure

It was deleted im interested

Also part 2 and 3?

Indians are some of our worst customers. We sell supplies to store owners, they buy 99% of their shit from us. Indians here ALWAYS complain, always try to haggle, never keep their word on paying or meeting times, can barely understand them, leave their trash around instead of walking 6 feet to the bin, ask a thousand questions and then ask the same ones a week later, think it's cool to show at 15 min to close with a huge order and then have their payment not go through and cause a huge fucking situation where all the product is already in their car, they're waiting to hear back from the bank, it's now 35 min past close, and they think it's all good and we're all friends.

like you have that many indians in israel rofl

The ones we got here are usually quiet and reserved, and similar in temper to us Swiss people. They sometimes look questionably ugly but are mostly alright. Can't complain about them and never heard anybody else complain about them either.

Maybe that's because it's fucking hard to immigrate here but Jews, Mericans etc. are usually the obnoxious ones.

My boss is indian. This shit is fucking true. He's worthless in nearly every way, but doesn't give a single shit if his employees know. It's like our opinion of him has no value whatsoever to him.
The crew I'm on is basically at a standstill waiting for him to step up, but he just micromanages the hell out of worthless tasks and thinks progress will somehow magically occur.

how hard do you have to fail in life that an indian guy becomes your boss in Israel?

lmao

maybe you should have gone to a better school or more likely you are actually just retarded and deserve to be where you are

in

>be in Israel
>Buy brand new Mercedes for 12k Indian rs cause their currency fell
>jewing the jew

I don't mind them as long as they stay in India.

Silence human trash.

Good location for a widespread ebola plague. Hopefully we'd get a two-fer and take out Bangladesh while we're at it.

They message girls creepy shit too much online. In my personal life they have always been polite

do you give your starving children to the town rapist??

Stay out of my country.

This
Uneducated waste of oxygen cannot even hold onto one job and complains about higher race
>Literally had to google this irrelevant country
Stay irrelevant faggot

we're a good and peaceful people. honorary aryans & #1 muzzie exterminator

Toilet pls

I had an Indian roommate for a couple years. In the customer service industry, he lamented to me how he hated dealing with his own people. He spoils his parents, bought them a house, but they deny him any help if needed.

He's a push over, but a super hornball, cheated on his wife a bunch, I witnessed a few times. He found out she cheated on him with his cousin, he was so heartbroken he banged a few girls in one week.

Indian families always tried to talk me down on prices when I worked in a souvenir shop, even though it like, wasn't my shit. Cheap? Thrifty? I dunno, but they fuss over every penny.

Hard workers, I'll give them that. But horny mother fuckers.

immediate association is shit

Depends, second gen Poos integrate well and are bantzmasters. First gen are just butthurt.

>second gen Poos integrate well and are bantzmasters
t. Pajeet "John" Rahmallamadingdong