Reminder to all Sup Forums users

Be out by the 15th. All will be revealed April 3rd.

Oh shit, is this what FBI user was talking about?

Care to explain?

What do you mean by be out? Of the house? Off the 4chins?

MARCH 15st
A
R
C
H

s
t

Market dip is going to be YUGE

Yes

Tell EVERYBODY! Especially the people who browse reddit that they need to leave immediately

It's seems pretty obvious. I'm not waiting 'til the 15th, I'm dipping out now.

Godspeed, Anons.

>15st
American ejewcation

Is cripplechan safe to go to?

Pic related has made me decide to take a break until April 3rd

Will it be safe on the 3rd of april?

I need a quick rundown and a plate of enchiladas.

I'm going to buy as many puts of ETFs tied to the S&P index as I can afford. We've bee due for a correction and the rate hike is going to make it happen.

It'll be interesting because rate hikes usually cause gold prices to fall, but this correction is going to fuck the market so bad I think gold will jump a lot anyway.

Uhhhhh, no?

Here's the rundown

kill yourself ctr

Wait a sec are you LARPING me again?

any more info or it is sealed until the third nimble navigator?

Anyone else thinking that maybe this "get out on the 15th and never come back or you're fucked" is some kind of shill plan to freak us all out and fuck us off because nothing else they try works?

I don't know, it's all a bit fucky. If the shills have been shilling here so long it means they've also lurked so they could try and pull some decepticon shit like that. Just some vague "get out or we're all fucked". How? And why? And wtf could happen? Nothing but vague paranoia is all I've heard. Anyone actually know what's supposedly going to happen?

I've heard market manipulation/forced crash, I've seen something podesta was putting out that dems will be 'in a unique position to put themselves in power' after the 15th. wish I had it but its been information overload

This is a crock of shit. What could a trump presidency possibly want to do to this board?

Fed isn't going to hike the rates intending to fuck up the market. Nobody wants a terrible legacy.

People are going nuts over a larper. We'll be fine, y'all are 2k hyping.

Am I retarded? What does this mean

I want to be arrested. I'm not letting some kike tell me I can't visit my favorite Russian hacking/Japanese cartoon trading forum.

Pic semi related.

Im go8ng to be triggereing tumblr shill till april 3rd to make it seem like their shill plan hasnt worked, other anons should join me

an user posted on here at some point ago saying heavy shit was going down on 3/15 (ides of march) and everyone needed to get off before then. People believed the larping and are fearmongering.

Speak sense, woman.

odds of gold jumping by more than 20%?

K I'm gone not waiting till the last second to get out
Not as dumb as the Jews

>>someone breaks the silence by saying "the jews did this"

Top kek.

>March 15nd

I've heard market crash too, but what could that possibly have to do with Sup Forums?
The whole thing smells LARPy to me.

That's too far in to the future. Tell me now.

>Yes Goyim We are Coming After you after the 15th
>Don't Post Your Pepes
>Don't Post Your Shlomos
>Get Ready for Tyrone in Prison
>Weaponized Autism doesn't work well in maximum security does it user?

Scary shit even if it is false... Maybe one of the best CTR shill ideas yet... Or it's legitimate... Either way wtf is going to happen the 15th? and beyond...?

What if I use Incognito mode?

Also wtf

I wouldn't be surprised if those crooks tried to pull something like that, it's been on the cards for a while I think. I was referring more to Sup Forums specifically. I've heard a bit about "get out of Sup Forums" and stuff like this place is gonna be some sort of big honeypot type thing. Sounds like a crock of paranoid garbage to me.

Cheers for the reply, seppo friend

Yeah we already got trained here about it.

We are going to round up all 4channers and give their identities to refugees, it's a MK ultra project so the populace have already been molded to not notice a thing.

I wish i was joking, but don't fear the plan they have for you is quite funny, you will get a laugh from it.

see

I'll be taking finals on the 15th so i don't care.
But what is the worst that could happen?
i don't fear the jews.

DAK
A
K

Fuck Majora's Mask.

Replying to bots, anyone?

What if i use tor to browse Sup Forums?

Morel like shitjora's trash amirite

what is happening that would make u use tor to browse Sup Forums?

You should.. they are desperate right now to keep control... like a dog in a corner... They would take the whole world down in flames with them before they gave up their control structure... and we are calling them out on their bullshit...

>Muh 1st amendment

Just call everyone on the board russian spys and you have no amendments.. we are fucked.

my on-record birthday is that day

What if i use tor to browse 4chin?

Beware the ides of March.

12 gauge by the bed. first one is bird next two are buck, next two are slugs. come and take it

Someone give me a quick rundown, what's OP talking about.

brainlet here, explain?

The shit that is happening on the 15rd

Nothing will happen Sup Forums is bored.

March 15rd

Anyone notice that they have to do the captcha twice because of an error? remember the youtube "bell" BS that try tried to gauge the number of hardcore subscribers?
Could this be a way to trim the numbers down a bit for a potential hardcore poster roundup? just a thought

This is new pol, they are trying to make you think there is some big happening, literally nothing.

D.A.K march 15th?

what do they think will happen though

>Stock market crash
>Trump launches nukes
>Terrorist Attacks

what?

Wikileaks PGPhash will drop on the 15th...screenshot this
Praise KEK!

implying they can pillory people with nothing to lose and no social standing, smear away kikes you only expose your cockroach nature as you hiss and scuttle away from the light

Don't all you Americans have guns?

Just shoot at them when they come. Eventually the risk will be too high and cops will refuse to do their jobs. Simple.

Stop congregating to disrupt the liberal narrative!!! STOP IT!!! YOU HAVE TILL THE 15TH TO DISBAND!!! OR HILLARY WILL GET YOU!!!

>fifteenst

>15th
Wtf dude that's supposed to be a good day for me

self-checked

"fbi user" said

More memeing just to scare people

also had to "reconnect" to captcha

>Trump's govt arrests all the people who had a hhand in getting him elected.

All distractions. This doom & gloom shit will bring you nowhere in life. Prefer to see the change you will see in order to progress not in order to burn everything down.

Low. Around 10% is more likely. Not sure why you would buy it though, you can make much more buying options.

Also if this is not a hoax lets just take tumblr until the shitstorm blows over

Either
A. LARPing
or
B. We're gonna get some more leaks on the 15th and they don't want people digging in it here while the MSM ignores it

See that I mean?
It makes sense.
they can't go after all of us, but a few hardcore posters to focus their efforts on?

We could make bots that constanly redpill drawing the attention to them

k all I care about is how does this affect cryptos, more specifically, ETH? Don't comment if you don't know wtf you're talking about.

There is a pic of an "FBI annon" that says that we should "not return to this site" after march 15, cause a "new era" is coming.

But the thing is that the message is a bit cryptic, and it seems that he is talking about another site about pedophilia, and not Sup Forums

But i think its just a load of horseshit.

but im objectively a newfag even if there was much lurking, not that they care who they catch in the net. maybe its more of an ideologue round up

There's a lot going on that day, including a Trump-approved Epstein croney getting grilled by US politicians. That's one case with which They don't want witnesses/chatter.

Not Trump... Trump isn't in control yet.. He has barely got his own shit together... It's the ones in control behind the scenes... The ones that we expose the most... You know... Trump is doing what he can, but he already let one of his closest guys go (Mike Flynn) for doing nothing and Paul Manafort and a bunch of other guys just by singling them out and picking them off... Trump has to play ball else they can single him out too... This is war and it's about to be a hot war imo.. j/s if you have nothing to lose stay on the 15th but it's not worth it for me.. I come here for the luls... not to be tried for treason

>-----B R E A K I N G___F O U R T H___W A L L-----
This isn't some ploy to get all the redditfags and normies out is it?

bots are getting deleted soon thanks to that sc bot BS(related?)
you were in the same boat the second you clicked on a truth-related site. tread carefully

You have a lot of faith in Mr T. I think he's just along for the ride - the republican Obama, basically. I agree though, posting on some of these alt.sites probably have us all on watchlists at the very least. I'm trying to cut down on political discussion and focus on things that I want to do in life

Stop memeing. They know who you are stopping posting March 15th doesn't mean you haven't committed the thoughtcrime you're worried about being punished for.

FBI user is a faggot.

Botfag here i dont know what the fuck ur talking about im just making suggestions to humiliate the kikes that run america

March 15st'd've

dont be afraid brother, individually we are weak but together we form a mighty faggot. lol treason for using a mongolian basket weaving forum, suck me off agent needledick. again come and take it.

>But what if he isn't

Fuckery and shilling will be their own downfall

Digits flowing

Trump pretty much just has direct control of the loyal military at this point and nothing else
and you know he knows that.
and you know he's going to use that if it come to it

Captcha error-dead end
sure thing pine gap

then the more posters the better, imagine having to round up 30k people

But you are. You're just trying to scare people. I've seen these threads year after year after year and nothing like what you're describing ever happens. You're just indulging in your own paranoid fantasies.

Yes they monitor, yes they know some posters, yes some ai probably sorts it all. They're not going to round people up like you seem to think however.

You're telling me that I have to not associate with autists for ~18 days before I found out why? This is treason to my fellow comrades.

just lurk user, like the old days.

/postfagging