How do we fix Black Women? Or do we?

How do we fix Black Women? Or do we?

>fix

Spay em.

Genetic Engineering

I guess his dick wasn't racist.

Pretty sure the cure is called genocide

Why are racists so eager to race mix?

This is Sup Forums's fantasy. She is actually very pretty too, and she isn't even wearing makeup.

Lack or morals?
Zero taste?
Hormones over riding common sense?
No self worth?

Can't resist the black pill...

Where do I find a girl like this?

Would love tenderly and allow to raise my white children in the event my white wife died.

Had black FWB who was into slavery roleplay. Kind of weirded me out the first time I was fucking the Hell out of her and she starts saying "tell me I'm your nigger whore. Call me your slave." After I got past it, I called her everything she asked and adlibbed some stuff about sending her back to the fields if didn't like the way she fucked me. She went crazy for it, crying and saying "yes massah, I be good massah." It was great. Afterwards she's all embarrassed and bashful and says "please don't tell anybody. But I want to you to do that again next time." Next time I go over to her place she breaks out honest to God shackles and a collar that look like the came of the set of Root. She made them from aluminum and painted them up to look like hammered iron. She asks if it's okay is she wears them. I say yes. She tells me that this the first time she got them out because the last two white boys she pulled the "call me a nigger whore " bit freaked and bailed on her. Had some hot kinky sex. She was actually pretty smart otherwise and was confident personality outside the bedroom. She said she knew she was probably fucked up, but she had been getting off to being a strong white man's slave since she was a teenager.

If I'd have to guess, Southern tradition. Plenty of massas bred their female stock.

thats cute and i dont know why

Shieeet. Who walked away from that relationship? That's practically the Sup Forums dream?

Christian waifu
Best waifu

CIVILIZED

>barack obamas post racial world

>people viev sex as a normal everyday activity
>tfw 24 yo KV

sometimes i i feel like sex is a cospiracy theory, refuse to believe everybody is doing it

This is the guy she fucked, lol.

>literally 1488

whoa...so this... is the power... of the alt-right

I recently met a really hot black girl like really hot girl and she's a shit poster so they are real

Confucius say "He who does goosestep drill soon drill fo oil."

>Not wanting to call a black girl your little nigger slut while you fuck the shit out of her

It's a kink. Some black girls are into it. Some white guys are into it. So they get together and fuck like rabbits.

"Let the black woman plow snow" ~ Hitler, Main Kampf, page 14,

These are the people coming here on Sup Forums and calling me sub-human, all the while gloating about their Identität Evropa.

Fuck you faggots.

How do we fix neo nazis?

Because they know even the worst white person is better than the best nigger.

Genocide

Was in the Army stationed in Colorado back in the late 80's. Am Irish German mix. Was 6 feet, 52 inch chest, 35 inch waist, blonde hair, blue eyes. Me and my brothers looked like we belonged on SS recruiting posters. Am old and fat now. Knees wrecked. I regret nothing. She came on to me in a bar. I'm from Alabama, so thick Southern accent. Grew up in a mixed working class neighbourhood. First sex was with local hot big titted black 17 year old girl when I was 14 in her bedroom before her parents got home from work. Lifelong attraction to dark skinned black girls because of that, I think. Fucked my FWB every weekend I was free and even weeknights I could get off post. Kind fell for her but realized the moment I told her that, it was over. Girl had issues. Lasted my three years stationed at Carson. Got sent to Desert Storm, came back, ETSed, went back to Alabama. Tried to keep in touch, but this was before internet. Made one more trip out to the Springs when she told me she was moving back to L.A. fucked like rabbits, played up the slave thing to the hilt for five days. Drove me to the airport, walked me to my gate. Kissed me, told me she loved me, and that I needed to find someone good enough for me. Last I saw, she was watching the plane pull out. Never saw or heard from her again. Still miss her.

lol

Arm them

Stage 1
Breed with the negresses/women who are already mixed who are most palatable and produce children.
Pic related.
Stage 2
Systematic removal of all the males produced from Stage 1 who do not show a minimum number of white traits.
Repeat as needed.
Final Stage
Those who kept certain traits will be looked at as sort of exotic while keeping the culture and values of the higher (white) group.

Damn dude. Are you married now?

but why?

could you give me a quick rundown on these two?

Yea this.
Race mixing inst really a population as long as its the females being assimilated. Not our females assimilating.

Dad what a white guy, mom was a half black half Latina.
But even then you have to be careful and only let in the ones who bring value to the table.

>neo-nazi
>has sex with a black woman

So in other words not a nazi at all just a republican probably.

Nope. Lived a fun life, tore my body up quite a bit having that fun. No drugs, no smoking, minimal alcohol. Turns out a lot of that soldier shit and martial arts will fuck up your joints and stuff. Still no regrets aside from her. I love to eat and can't really maintain the activity level to burn the calories. Am a fatass now. Still have tell 52 inch chest but have a waist almost as large. 48 inch jeans are kinda snug. On the upside I can grow a full almost snow white beard and look like a young Santa Claus.

The negresses are here now, why not make use of them?

And I just love you're racist ways. Moonman is real kek.

I mean, they'd be right to do so, but those guys are mostly methheads who joined gangs in the clink, they're not on the internet.