Murdoch Murdoch

What the fuck is this shit? Who did this and why have I not heard about it until now?
youtu.be/GmqP2uGk35E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/omfTWRuwRyk
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you find it when the time is right

>What the fuck is this shit?
Autistic le nazi satire.
>Who did this
Some faggot
>why have I not heard about it until now?
You don't spend too much time on YT

I fucking love it.
Murdoch = NEET
Dr Murdoch = Normie
Murdoch Chan = 1488
I esp love it when murdoch gets distracted and reverts to NEETdom & vidya. Its basicaly me .

>why have I not heard about it until now
Because of the autism/production values ratio is very off-kilter.

faggot
(checked)
You don't find them, they find you.

This is by far my favorite episode. youtu.be/omfTWRuwRyk

They're telling stories with the characters retard. Did you liberal arts college degree not teach you that, and now you shit post Sup Forums?

I want to fuck Murdoch Chan

This. It teaches normies things they should know.

Superior vid
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

The fact that one of them is a girl, but neither are dating her shows they are both betas

Actually, the three characters represents different movement in the alt-right, the creators said it in a radix journal interview.

Murdoch = Libertarian
Dr Murdoch = Civic Nationalist
Murdoch Chan = Sormfront

Of course, they evolve through the story, particulary Murdoch which is the main character and the projevtion of the author.

I think it's a little more complicated than that. Murdoch is Sup Forums poster and a lot of their earlier videos covered subjects that were common threads a few years ago. I agree that they are writing about the mindset of people in the "alt-right" but specifically it's a lot of stereotypes of Sup Forums posters. As far as I can tell Murdoch actually is a chubby awkward weeb, and the scenarios in his videos challenge or at least test the character's views and experiences a lot.

It seems to be showing what those people encounter when they come here and what the mindset is actually like. The big tell was The Murdoch Diaries. They start out playing Hearts of Iron and we get the stormfag spewing huge paragraphs and Hapas are brought up a lot. Every video reads kind of like a bunch of greentext stories you'd see here.

Murdoch Murdoch really speaks to me. He has a weirdly accurate and positive view of the hypocrisy you find here.

What are you talking about? Murdoch got a Hapa chick but lost her, Dr Murdoch got into a relationship with a she beast that bossed him around to the point where he divorced her and also Murdoch fucked so many hookers he got AIDS.

Have you got AIDS user?

>Hapas
At first I thougth the 14 words were
"within you lies your Hapa, ahead of you lies your Hapa and in your heart lies your Hapa"

>Murdoch Murdoch really speaks to me.
I think he is designed for that

still
>tfw no episode on the French elections
How could they not understand how critical these elections are for the future of Europe ? If Marine gets elected, ok EU will fall. But if Macron gets elected, it's all over, a former Rotschild banker with ties to the medias and high finance who is going to open borders and destroy French culture/History while shilling ultra-lmiberalism for his masters.

That faggot can't even make a hooker read Mein Kampf

>muh white race
>we wuz ceasar and shieet
you guys are worse than BLM. identity politics belongs on the left

When the left starts using identity politics they teach the right to do it too. It's just biting them in the ass

>I think he is designed for that
I mean the whole group. I feel like I have a lot more in common with Murdoch-chan.

Murdoch Murdoch is an outsider to wider American culture and his views typically serve that end. He acts like being totally independent and doing whatever feels right is the mature thing to do, but it totally fails him in all instances because he's not actually a loner by choice. He struggles with the reality of race and culture because he can't bring himself to fit in.

Murdoch-chan knows her philosophy on paper but struggles to actualize it because she can't seem to like other whites. She channels all of her anger at what she knows statistically are society's pitfalls but those utilitarian views alienate her from everyone. She tries to live according to her ideals and succeeds, but she judges other people by the same standards and as a result can't see any good in them. On paper she wants to be a normal person and fit in with her image of society, but in practice she has to demand that other people change to become more like her.

Both of them are selfish and their ideology is self-serving, even if they sound like good intentions on paper. They're much closer to the truth than normies, but they still feel like a minority and have to constantly be reminded why they hold those beliefs in the first place. Their personal failings and hypocrisy make it very hard to stay consistent in their views, but they have no choice because other people are even worse and they feel responsible for the survival of their ideas. It's a depressing lifestyle.

I relate the most with Dr. Murdoch of all three, and I think it's great that the way the three characters are drawn up in a way to represent the big 3 archetypes of posters on here.

I'me really surprised this channel doesn't ave at least 3 times as many subs. I guess not many people want to have a public association with an apparently unironic Nazis channel.

nothing beats the first five seconds

>and why have I not heard about it until now?
How fucking new are you?

you're not alone

>why have I not heard about it until now
Because you're literally not allowed to talk about ths cartoon on our cartoon board.

>descending into the pedo cave
like pottery

>the alt-right
Kill yourself

I am afraid they will be shawdow banned if they get too much attention.

I've seen it happen to other white nationalist channels before. YouTube will remove videos en mass

This video looks like circle jerk to me

>unavailbe in your country
Yeeey I fukin love jewtube, just like that time they blocked Cybernazi album from Poland.
Had to upload it on my own.

I'm surprised it doesn't have more subs too. The quality is unreal compared to 99% of YT vids.

The censors are catching up with them.

don't forget this one

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

not on his channel due to copyright

Murdoch = Ego
Dr Murdoch = Superego
Murdoch Chan = Instinct

Why the fuck do these archetypes always show up?

Checked. You know why, user. (((They))) don't want us creating our own media; their videos get taken down consistently.

That is rly great song.
Maybe not all is lost.