Holy shit

I think I just burned my relationship to the ground. My girlfriend says I won't shut up about the holocaust being fake and the jews being responsible for all the wars in the world and that she can't take being with a lunatic.

I have nowhere to go /pol
What do?

Try talking about other things from time to time?

its ok OP

it would have never made it past the long-term stage. Its better to have burned the bridge early.

You don't need bluepilled Normies in your life user. You have us and the almighty Kek.

Post her nudes

Just look up "[Your State] Eruv" and show here that OP, I'm sure she'll come around.

I broke up with my girlfriend because she is mixed race.

Sup Forums ruins us all

Only logical choice

Don't sperg out about the Jews to loved ones who have yet to understand.

The redpill, especially when not voluntarily sought out, must be delivered slowly and steadily. Jewpill should be one of the last things.

kik her out

>don't worry you'll find another bitch to break up with soon enough.

Wtf

> What do?
Stop being such a raging fucking autist.

My gf can only handle so much too. I normally save her complaints and use them verbatim against her when she babbles on and on all day about her stupid shit and expects me to listen. She's more willing to let me vent now that she realizes it's a two-way street. Highly recommended, almost as much as I recommend being in a financial position to take care of yourself before putting your life in the hands of a female. You deserve it.

why can't normies just shut up about their relationships. I get it you have sex, who cares

>talking nonsense
>surprised when someone says you talk nonsense

>My gf can only handle so much too.
Is that why she's with you?

preach

another thing I hate is that Sup Forums is so ruined now that newfags directly land on the interest boards

requesting pic of girl and guy in bed, with girl saying
>whats he thinking about
and the guy saying
>are italians white
>jews

This post is psychological manipulation. Stop replying.

tell her to go fuck someone else then
start retaining your semen ubermensch with us op

Teaching a parrot takes time and repetition. Women aren't politically inclined so too much too fast will fall on deaf ears. Try using buzzwords and topics that appeal to specifically her: immigrants raping, trannies in female sports, children getting abused, celebrity gossip, etc.

fuck her in the ass and open her third eye and make her a good girl

>talking to women about politics and history

see that's where you fucked up

>why can't normies just shut up about their relationships
Because it's literally all they have, they never dared to think, question or develop interests outside of the safe tribal bullshit of their peers thus you have an army of controlled morons who just work,date,drink etc and love giving that money back to the jew in exchange for stupid shit they don't need.

this guy gets it

That was a penis joke my bro.

>she

Try being cool.

Finally someone gets it.

>not having a refilled qt
Shiggydiggy

>Can't handle your passionate political views
Then she doesn't deserve the D. So much for tolerance. You need to find someone who may or may not agree with you but can handle your autism.

Jewpills are the hardest to swallow

>it's a eurofag incels pretend to be volcels episode
you're squandering the dreams of your ancestors you faggots

Too much, too soon, too fast. Red-pilling normies on the Jew must be carefully timed, and delivered only after you've introduced entry level red pills, such as the mainstream media being fake news controlled by a handful of globalists, who get their story content from Reuters/Assosciated Press, which is owned by the Rothschilds. Then you tell them about the financial system being rigged, for example.

You have to acclimatize most people to the rabbit hole.

Take it easy with the redpilling you nigglet, don't go full Hermann from day one.

gook morgue it's fucking nothing

Sacrifice her to Kek

>not having a redpilled gf
nigga that was your first mistake

This wouldn't have happened if you had a trap gf. Traps are redpilled af.

How much are you really talking about it? I assume like all women she is exaggerating.

If this girl is just worried about what Kim Kardashian is up to and is not interested in the terrible things happening to western society then she is the cancer that is killing the west and you should be glad she is out of your life

true, sadly

is it really?

sauce

I ain't pretending to be anything.

Hide your power lvl at all times.

t. triggered degenerate normalfag
kys

>t.Sexual Frustrated ahmed

Why didn't you just download the photo and upload it? Why did you have to screenshot?