What is happening on the 15th?

What is happening on the 15th?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/the-ides-of-march-could-be-a-critical-turning-point-for-the-stock-market-2017-03-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Steven Seagal nudes drop.

Nothing, larpers setting dates for big events that culminate into nothing is one of Sup Forums oldest traditions

Refer to things like MUH GEORGIA STONES or BAD SELF EATER just to name a few of the past year

Same thing that happened during D.A.K 16 and the great market crash during shemitah 2015.

Nothing like the millions of other times shot like this is posted.

inb4 this thread gets deleted, because it's going to happen any minute

kek will finally reveal himself, check my digits grasshopper

I never get the "Stop coming here if you want to live" meme. Do you really think (((they))) will track down every lurker and find a way to put them in jail or kill them?

Absolutely nothing. I don't think anything that FBIanon predicted came true.

Dutch election

oh goy quit going to the only place that names the jew or ((we)) will van you

Lurk moar

The larper will laugh to himself about le epik troll he pulled off

The dutch elections

Probably some spook made this thread in an attempt to keep people away from the board

1) US debt ceiling cap gets voted on
2) Fed interest rake hike
3) Dutch elections
4) Epstein being discussed in the senate

Thats a whole lot of potential happenings.

while what you're saying isnt wrong, i have to remind everyone of the boy who cried wolf

Absolutely nothing will happen, the strongest intelligence agency in the world could fucking ddos this website into nothingness, its a public domain website. Hell if they wanted to they could tell Hirohito to stop hosting the server. It may take a bit of """encouragement""" but come on now.

Nothing.

March 15th is pure bullshit but for some reason people are getting more scared than usual over this meme date.

Dubles confirm.

Wasn't there something about the contents of Anthony Wiener's laptop being discussed in a hearing, or is that a different date.

Jews will be gassed! Each and every one of those kikeish, satanic abominations will be smitten unto death!

Being put in jail for going on a website? Nice "Freedom" you've got there, burgers.

Please be a shoah of all channers
I want to believe

Sup Forums predicts massive happenings about 7 times a month and nothing ever happens

>I recommend never returning to this website after March 15th
What did he mean by this?

Couple of few things
>federal reserve increasing the rate
>Netherlands referendum

marketwatch.com/story/the-ides-of-march-could-be-a-critical-turning-point-for-the-stock-market-2017-03-11

It's extremely likely user was referring to the website linked in the next post, the Auroville one.

STOP SPREADING FUD YOU FAGGOT FUCK OP.

go ahead and browse some cp websites and see if you won't be jailed. You're a fucking idiot.

That was supposed to be a couple days ago but SURPRISE it got postponed.

Seriously though. If congress doesn't approve an increase on the US debt ceiling its basically an act of war. Thats probably the biggest thing happening on the 15th. Combine that with betting odds that the fed starts rate hikes at 90% chance now which is on the 15th as well.

i remember when this african nigger virus was said to annihilate europe by beginning of 2016.

Maybe he's just mad that every time after elections of any note the shitposting intensifies to unimaginable levels

trump rally also

>going to prison just for posting on a Tibetan crowd sourced yodeling BBS

Yeh okay

The only happening there is the Dutch election and all that will happen after a Wilders win is antifa lighting a Starbucks on fire.

This one is actually coming true.

i agree, especially referencing the site as a whole. that number gets into the millions real quick.

>implying they will jail me.

they don't have jurisdiciton here faggot.

>H2FSK

literally nothing

Remember last year when Sup Forums was spammed with September 23rd happening threads?

Nothing happened. That's what's going to happen on March 15th.

hahahahahahaha

Brexit

>entire cell blocks of Sup Forumsacks

should be fun

H2FSK is literally a mispelled buzzword taken from a reddit thread

If he was legit he would've released an encrypted file with a precommitment hash

DAK 15.03.2017
DAK 15.03.2017
DAK 15.03.2017
DAK 15.03.2017
DAK 15.03.2017
DAK 15.03.2017

That's exactly what Jews did in Russia mate

When the tsar's still had power the Jews would make a list of everybody who went to the pogroms. Then when the Bolsheviks (Jews) took power they went and killed everybody on that list

Jews are professional list makers and they are clinically all insane so they do not forgive or forget

The Rothschilds were not even a significant dynasty 500 years ago. They were living in Jewish ghettos 400 years ago...

The Ides of March

It's really simple. "april third everything is going to be revealed" is exactly the last day before Persona 5 comes out. Basically that user will start spoilering Persona 5s plot for everyone starting march 15th.

And?

That applies to 1 event on the list.

ironiy

Now what is this supposed to mean?

>The Rothschilds were not even a significant dynasty 500 years ago. They were living in Jewish ghettos 400 years ago...
They had precursors though.

This -

There's still

I suppose we should expect them then?

The economy will crash

At 3 oclock, Im gonna grape you

R.I.P ma boi Caesar

Does anybody have an archive link of that FBIAnon thread?

Good luck with that. Word would spread like wildfire and people would retaliate.

I dunno, some kind of a mandatory internet identity system thing maybe. Else why would he warn people not to visit after the 15th or in fact at all mention it? Maybe the system comes up silently in 3 days and starts logging.

I'd just recommend starting to use Tor though, that's never been a bad decision.

>I'd just recommend starting to use Tor though, that's never been a bad decision.
It's banned here though, reserved for lurking.

My internet meter will be reset. I passed 1TB for the first time. AMA

Assange died that day tho

The Ides Of March. How new are you fucking cunts.