Thank you based Shia

Hear me out Sup Forums

>weve been fractured for years
>endless arguments about anything and everything
>never had a singular goal besides Trump

Enter the one true savior of the white race, praise be his name, Shia Labeouf

>chans unite for first time ever
>celebrity will most likely commit suicide on livestream in front of an empty flag pole because of it

>mfw this is a real timeline

WTF?

WTF?

He watched all his movies, there is no way he'd kill himself over a lesser incident.

WTF?

Sarcasm mmhmmm.

Lurk moar

dafaq

WTF?

That capture the flag was top tier shit. I can't wait for his next move.

xD Combos
C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker guys! xD

Don't kill le boof. He's pretty memey, hes just got that hollywood sickness. Probably the most chill dude. I remember watching some TMZ thing about him boozing on the street at some normie bar in NY. He seems like a dude, he's just surrounded by a bunch of faggots and can't imagine there are different ways of perceiving things.

I'm not saying we should be nice or anything, but we should let him get out of this with some of his pride intact.

Nice try, Shia

You mean shia lebluff made sure we where not divided. Whas this his plan from the star? Merge the chan into a new super weaponised autism weapon he could mive against his enemies??

>some of his pride intact

Is there still any left tho? Still not decided on unloading the shell into your head on livestream, Shia? At least that way you would go viral again, faggot.

Perhaps he could join us

Someone needs to get the flag into the hands of Donald Trump. Shias head would literally explode.

modify the HWNDU in IWNDA and then give it to trump

>get Trump to sign it and say "I will not divide you"

Shia cured our cancer.

I don't think a celebrity can detach itself from it's ego. I like le boof, but there are celebrity personality traits.

Unlikely without him severely changing and doubly unlikely since he took us, our disagreements and trolling personally now.

Shame, because if we'd have open support of guys like him, that'd be powerful boon. Not even in direct sense of using his resources and connections, but simply having a member popular enough that through his very existence he'd be able to let people inform themselves of other points of view beside liberal drivel.

I honestly like Shia. He would b a good friend.

Even better would be to have Trump simply make a statement that he never divided anyone, it's people who instead of helping him make things work for everyone, started dividing the society.

How about no