Hi

Sup Forums, have you eaten your daily butter intake yet?

You are not being a degenerate faggot eating carb shit right now?

I thought you called yourself "redpilled".

Look at that picture, that my friend is your best friend. Not that carb filled pasta shit you eat everyday and after you tell yourself "I'm gonna loose weight by exercising like a retard" and then it never happens.

Exercise to build muscle, not to loose weight. There's the golden line you do not understand.

Eating a ridiculous jew carb diet, you need to exercise a unhealthy amount, kill your joints and run ridiculous amounts of times.

Corn syrup, you actually eat that shit with a smile while you clog your blood with shit.

Have a juicy fat steak with some above ground sallad (No not potato. Starch is another enemy).
Add some olive oil to the salad (Don't you fucking dare add rapeseed oil), and maybe add some more butter.

Now that is a real meal, made for how we evolved. The amount of time since humans started consuming more carbs (as bread for example) is fucking insignificant to the huge amount of time we ate fat, meat and a couple of berries.

The Carb diet would be right, if we were properly equipped to handle it without ruining our bodies and turning us into unhealthy fat pigs. But alas we are not, that is why you see so much obesity in the world. It hardly has anything to do with willpower.

Now I warn you, your performance will go down the first month. Deal with it. Your body is quite literally starting up a old engine you have not used your entire life up until now, the first 2 weeks you might have flu like symptoms. Drink adequate amounts of water, any dizziness is most likely from salt shortage, a pinch of salt into a cup of water will solve it easily). After the 2 first weeks you should start feeling better. Your hunger will go down quite radically.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf I love deep-fried butrer now

Just go keto
The thread

Off to /fat with you

Why do you think the companies shill their "health products" and shit? It's all a sham. That juice you are holding? Looks healthy right?

Fucking wrong.

One thing that binds them all together, they are loaded with carbs. The companies can and will get away with calling them "sugar free" etc, even when they are loaded with carbs.

Know something else that contains lots of carbs? Sugar!

It's all a ploy to make jew gold, and to keep the population "satisfied" that they are trying to keep obesity down. They are not, as usual and they never will; have given a shit.

That apple is delicious right? Sweet too? Yummy. Because it contains fucking fructose, which is a sugar. Which contains carbs!

I thought sugar was bad? But you eat apples. Which you think are healthy...

Do you see how duped you are?

"But X is not sweet!, and anything with sugar in it is bad (for you exercising nuts). "

But if X contains way to many carbs, you are still essentially doing the same as eating raw sugar. Both contain carbs.

I urge you to try this. If only for the sake of you staying healthy for when shit goes down.

Why the fuck would you fry the butter? And even worse, coat it in sugar and flour.

You are misrepresenting what I am saying, did I not already call out carbs? Do you have a hard time reading?

Here we see a carb eater in his natural habitat. Try eating some real meat so you get some proteins for your malnourished body. And maybe you won't look like a tiny boy with no facial hair or muscle for that matter. You will need it considering the attempts at sending snackbars your way.

user..
Not all carbs are created equal..

RONG

Fuck off guy I don't go for carbs only fiber and protein

Ghost?

>he doesn't eat sardines

OP is actually correct on a lot of this. His demeanor is off-putting though.

I know but damnit, carbs are delicious.

Wow, a thread about butter. My girls would love it.

Wait....so you're not trolling? You're actually this dumb? Wow...

>Not all carbs are created equal..

Do you even complex carbohydrates user? What a dipshit.

>The brain needs glucose to function
>fuck carbs!
retard detected

>spacing
>boards.Sup Forums.org/r/eddit

>Don't you fucking dare add rapeseed oil

Seems like something that, as a swede, you should love.

It's impossible to give up all carbs and grains. Best you can do is cut wheat out of your diet.

>Eating anything other than Meat, Low-carb vegetables, and Fruit (sparingly)

Glucose != carbs

kys subhuman

Low carb diets crush testosterone levels. No thanks.
anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/

>Glucose is a form of carbohydrate known as a simple sugar, or monosaccharide
Germany, Hitler was right. You should have ceased existing after losing the war.

I actually took this route a couple years ago after reading extensively about dieting. Everyone told me I was nuts...I dropped 50 lbs (220 to 170)in around 6 months. I barely eat anything compared to before.
Granted, I felt like shit for a few weeks but it was ultimately worth it. Now, I've held this weight for over 2 years. So it definitely wasn't a fluke.

Funny thing is...people ask me how I did it, and I'll explain. Not a single one of those lazy fucks have done shit though.

What kind of autistic faggots cares about food quality? Microwave whatever you have in your freezer, and get back to building the world.