DO YOU NIGGERS KNOW YOU'RE USING THE MOST OFFENSIVE WORD EVER?

"The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English."

Which one of you Buzzfeed fagots got Diciontary.com to do this?

Is it offensive if I'm not white? nigger.

>not white
Are you a nigger? nigger
If you are, you must go back

for Sup Forums we're not white. I'm just using this card. relax Salvini.

thank God. I was starting to think niggers had evolved to the point they can now read and write.

>Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years
Interdasting

>The irish are the niggers of europe
The truth

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is white

But it's true, sweetie. It's the word that offends the most people. Could you name something more offensive? :)

Trump

Good goy knows his place!

> hand_rubbing.webm

>nigger so offensive
>the word is most repeated in hiphop, with muffugga a distant second
>black people constantly refer to each other as nigger as a term of endearment and kinship
Fuck off dictionary.com

They say it with an a. Plus they are black and it is their word.

>The Irish are the niggers of Europe

top fucking kek, words of wisdom

What in the nigger is goin on in here,niggers?

>It's their word

Has it been trademarked?

it's still pretty hilarious to think that people get so upset because of words
fucking niggers lmao

Back then
>nigger nigger
>fuck off double nigger
>you are the nigger nigger
Now
>nigger
>FUCK YOU RACIST GO BACK TO Sup Forums
>BAWWWW LEAVE ME ALONE

Sadly this

The good ole days. Even black anons got creative with calling people nigger back then.
>Fuck you you grape kool aid mustache having ass nigger

it is only so ugly because niggers themselvses are offensive, they act like we made the word ugly, no. it is they who made it the dirtiest word bt projecting their vulgar likeness onto jt

>falling for this meme

If anyone is to be honorary white it's you guys

I've called 3 black strangers niggers to their faces. None of them did shit.

You must live in rural New England then, because down here in the South, you would have a fight.

>adding another g to latin "black" is the most OFFENSIVE word EVA
Even blacks are deeply ashamed to be black.

Tell a more offensive english word.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Italians are far more nigger like in their lack of social etiquette as well as their histrionic sexual deviancy. Tell me otherwise, but in my experience, Jinzos are the wosrt """whites""" have to offer.

At least Italians contributed shit to society, Irish just get drunk and starve to death

Yeah shit's annoying, so many fags today can't even say nigger on Sup Forums and post a picture of a dead lynched nigger swinging from a tree without some fag getting all ass-blasted. Fags don't have a sense of humor these days I guess

>the Irish are the niggers of europe
Lel
>not offensive
Lelellolol. Just kick em while they're down, dictionary.com

Trannies
>an offense against God, nature, and mankind.

Oh, can we ban all the shitty rap (((songs))) now?

Fuck off niggerkikefaggot

Since it was repeated 14 times, does that mean that this is the most offensive post in the thread? Does the word lose it's intensity in offensiveness if it gets repeated several times?

probably faggot, or Donald Trump

niggers

it lost meaning years ago mainly white kids listen to rap now

It's fairly true in Australia. I can get away with dropping the f or even c bomb in a lot of formal situations.. nigger, not so much.

Wait.
So in Western countries people may unironically refer to 'nigger' as the 'n-word'?

Tell me this is a joke, please.
This is beyond retarded and until today I've thought it was just a South Park-tier meme.

You disgusting creature. Using it at all invalidates it as a hateful word in the first place. There are no such things as "ethnic-specific" words.

If black people don't like being called nigga or nigger, then they would, at the very first step, not use either words in any capacity.

To say that certain words are ok when certain groups say them is utterly preposterous and a direct assault against free speech and free thought.

The sheer ignorance of this hypocrisy is astounding.

Fucking neck yourself.

LITERALLY SHAKING

Most Irish and Italians are nigger tier but Albanians and Ukrainians are far worse.

Been like this for years. The N-word. It's so embarrassing. Fuck niggers and fuck the Jews who own them except for Ben Carson and Sigmund Freud who are two of the only members of their respective races who I would take with me on my mega ship when I leave Earth destined for the inner galaxy.