Using android

>using android

Enjoy being spied on by the CIA who happen to be neckbeard weeb shitposters on /mlp/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/03/29/apple-vs-fbi-all-you-need-to-know.html
microg.org/
bjnews.com.cn/news/2015/01/21/350845.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not part of 0.4% Windows phone users

They won't even bother

>now it's established

by whom?

>windows 10

Does anything worse even exist?

Windows 8

Vault 7 leak, android even the latest version is full of zero day exploits that can do anything with your phone without you knowing, upload your storage to CIA servers, take photos, record voice samples, see your internet history, everything while they can't do shit to latest version to ios, hence all important people like politicians and rich people use iphones

Jew Jobs Ghost

>not installing a custom ROM on your phone
lads

What can I do if I have a galaxy??

That's even worse
Toss that piece of shit and buy an iphone

All im reading right now is that iphones are just as vulnerable and that "apple has fixed most of the exploits" while microsoft is saying similar things with "most of these exploits are outdated". Only android is mentioned directly with zero day exploits.

Do you have any links where I can read up on if microsoft really is that complicit and that apple devices really are much safer?
Cause I have owned and used many apples for work and I just can't stand them.

Weren't there slides from the Snowden leaks where NSA was basically mocking any iOS users and calling them "zombies" because they literally have a back door built in to ever apple device?
Also, every slut and her black boyfriend have their Apple cloud bullshit hacked daily lmao.

why would the cia give a fuck about me playing game of war or shitposting on Sup Forums?

>hence all important people like politicians and rich people use iphones
100% anecdotal, 100% wrong. A very good portion of these people use Blackberry's due to above average encryption that (they say) has yet to be cracked but believing them is another story

I'd switch to i-phone if I wasn't solely restricted to the app store for apps.

>Implying iphones arnt a honey pot
They are a US company. How in hell do you belive they do not fully collaborate with the CIA and NSA? Android is a gook phone.

there's a good case to be made that Apple is more secure relatively speaking but when going up against intelligence agencies there isn't honestly anything you can do to stop them

You have to be a special kind of retard to believe there is any difference whatsoever

Torrent the Vault 7 and look through the first 6 PDFs you find instead of taking some website's word if you don't believe me.
Not really, remember last year when Apple practically went to war with FBI because they didn't want to open the phone of the Californian shooter.

cnbc.com/2016/03/29/apple-vs-fbi-all-you-need-to-know.html

There is. iphone is more expensive and have less features.

My phone runs Gentoo, fuck you all.

>custom roms are even worse for security
xD
Romanian tech support lads.

Its a honey pot. iphone works for and with the NSA. Same as twitter, same as facebook.

The difference is that even the autistic gook next door with kali linux can hack your android

Read the article you mong

It won't matter if you're using Gapps. That's what's responsible for all the data collection.

>Torrent the Vault 7 and look through the first 6 PDFs you find instead of taking some website's word if you don't believe me

Bruh, im in bed drinking a coffee

No its bullshit. All technology is compromised. Do not expose yourself on it. The US will collapse on its own in the next decade when the whites shrink further into minoirity status.

We just have to wait.

>uses apps
what a fag
only app to use is telegram/whatsapp

lol, go back to 2000
its been widely known master encryptin keys are around, most notably canadian govt. got them via court orders

dont trust blackberry encryption its a myth

>
Nvm just realised you're an autistic paranoid potato, move on

Have you used it?

Blackberry uses android now

>gapps
>not getting the nano version and then walling it off with your custom rom or just dowloading the apks through a google apk downloader
m8

Exactly, nobody cares unless you're trying to blow up power plants.

>Paranoid.
Its been revealed as fact that they can use pretty much any computer to spy on us. Id be paranoid if I had anything to hide. Its still a crime that they are doing it and iphones are overpriced garbage for sheeple.

this

>Typing your information straight into your phone and trusting it's encryption instead of using a decoder ring first

my phone runs oobundoo

Shit you're retarded, you deserve to be spied on

Well I'll be damned
Thank god I bought at least a few of these Nokia's symbia phones

>gives China the ios source code to sell iPhones I China
>most secure
When will Apple fags learn.

I actually use a Foss app called micro-g. Which mimicks Gapps so that I can still use the play store.

Source?

>Thinking you can hide anything from the US Government.

Just use an iphone and you can

Still have a working n95 and n8, Nokia was the best

> m$ the creators of kinetic
>implying

Every OS which is made by an American company and is not 100% open source is compromised.
And that is only the OS itself.

It is pointless to argue.

microg.org/
For those that are interested.

The God Emperor himself is using the superior Android operating system. So the question what is better is settled.

>he got wire tapped by a nigger
Makes sense lol

bjnews.com.cn/news/2015/01/21/350845.html

It is almost guaranteed that NSA and CIA have backdoors into both Android and iOS.
They are neither retarded nor incompetent.

oh no now the CIA knows I call my mum once a week.

what're you hiding, gypsy

Saddly this particular N95 is not working correctly but I think is going to be an easy fix. N8 is quite awesome because it has usb otg and minihdmi.
Great little machine for watching animu if you happen to find an externel monitor with HDMI.

Nokia sure was out of its time back in the day.

PRISM

Exploits in software will always exist, but if one is openly using a software designed by a data mining company, they are really asking for it.

>pajeet links to a random news article
Poo

kawaii desu ne

The mini Hdmi cable was ahead of its time the physical shutter and zeon flash were god tier hopefully they release a flagship this year I want that old Nokia back

this

>Idiot gypsie does not know how to use translate

Do you work for apple? There is no way a major US company does not have the CIA and NSA's dick in its ass.

lumia 625 user reporting.
I bought it more than 3 years ago, and it's still works well

Say that you text your girlfriend say tell her you are getting home soon and 2 mins later you recieve a reply from her which is an picture of a nigger fucking her and all the neckbeards in cia are laughing their asses off at how much of a loser you are. That's not the cases since you're a foreveralone virgin tho lol

had a hard time understand this gyppo speak but I think I agree

I only use my phone for work. I don't take pictures of my cock and upload it to facebook and watch the youtubes like all the kids do these days.

Yep, that's a CIa nigger if I ever saw one.

>Mc Donalds
>cheap
kek. Going to a restaurant and buying some normal food is cheaper than their burgers(at least in Hungary)

When Apple has expandable memory via SD cards and brings back the headphone port, I'll go back. I'll trade security for more freedom.

I think its all ogre now. It will be that same android shit from now on with little to none innovation that we use to have.
I hope the construct of the phone is good and made out of metal just like the N8.

We will see how the markets react to this.

Too bad your boss takes pictures with his iphone of your girlfriend while fucking her and then sending them to you so that CIA can hack your android and laugh at you

>not using an old Nokia

iphones are just as vulnerable though. That is, can also be fully controlled.

You're an idiot if you think only Android is compromised. Everything is.

Iphones have 265gb of nvme storage which is faster than any existing chink phone

I have a couple tablets still running 8.1. Never updated them. They get the job done and you can still seal off most of MS's sneaky BS

>2008

You have to pay extra for it and can't take it with you to the next phone. It's shit. Next you'll tell me I should opt for cloud storage.

I have seen the Nokia 6 irl it's does hold up to Nokia construction standards and what made nokia great was their usability tweaks they had in the beta labs I just want them to rejuvenate beta lab

I don't have a boss

The fast memory comprises of only the first gb of the storage typical apple fag chiming verge

yeah?

Why are you ignoring all the vault 7 releases on iOS anyway?

Man, it's so cool that just because I've been a horsefucker for years that I end up being part of the CIA

>paying more for more performance
Micrso sd port inside of any phone is prone to failure after 2 years.

This.

There was a cool series called Person Of Interest, check it out.

One of the core principles of the series id that whatever you do, wherever you are if there are "smart" electronic devices nearby, you're potentially being watched. Which some idiots still debunk as conspiracy theory, even though governments have admitted using such methods

Just torrent it all and look through it, it's all ios 9 and below. They only have 2 exploits that work on iphones and wikileaks already agreed to share them with apple. Meanwhile they have over 20 zero day exploits on android (here's what they can do ) not to mention android never gets updates.

It's real if there's an android phone nearby they can just turn on its microphone and listen to everything you say and take pictures of you while you pass by the phone

Have you even ever owned a phone for more than 2 years, nigger? SD cards last fucking forever if you're not a nigger.

These 'leaks ' have been around the Internet for more than a year and if by any means you think ios is safe I am pretty sure safari has enough bugs to spread irl aids

No point user they think paying 500$ for 128g extra storage is fine

You seem to think we know everything when Vault 7 barely scratches the surface.

>It's almost impossible to tell how many zero-day exploits are being hoarded by intelligence agencies and governments around the world. One expert estimated last year that the NSA might have had only a couple of dozen zero-days tucked away. But it's clear that the use of them is growing more common.

>The CIA put particular emphasis on attacking iOS devices despite the relatively small market share on a global scale. While iOS is running on just 12.5 percent of mobile devices according to IDC data, WikiLeaks theorizes the CIA focused on Apple’s mobile operating system because the iPhone is a popular choice among “social, political, diplomatic and business elites.”

>not part of the 0.01% psvita users
Wew its like you're not even trying

The Facebook app even has admitted doing that on purpose, all for selling your data to ad companies. Smart TVs do that too, ever since they got equipped with mics and cameras. People still buy those shits.

No need to think that if an independent application or device can do that, a government can do a thousand things more than them, including pushing for OS devs to leave a shit load of backdoors on their software. Which may or may not be used to incriminate you at some point, aside of the total lack of privacy they bring

I wonder if they bother with custom android roms like Cyanogen OS or if the exploits attack framework present in them to begin with.

The billboards in some countries track people by emitting a sound signature that is picked up by your phone in other terms geo tracing you without gps