This woman is from Canada

This woman is from Canada.
She has lived in Japan for a few years.
She believes that she is now Japanese.
She has forgotten how to speak English (so she says).
She is now giving political advice to Americans on how they need to open their borders and how Islam is the Religion of Peace.

Is she our /girl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=0AbkXwvVH4I

I accused her of culturally appropriating nip culture, and she had a typical SJW cognitive brain fart.

weebs also go on the day of the rope

Fetal alcohol syndrome

She's willing to say or do anything for attention on the internet, so yeah. Deliver her to for humane disposal.

no we ally then draw up treatises administering land conquered in africa

How is it possible for one to speak in broken English when that is her native language?

>She has forgotten how to speak English
Rip one of her nails out and she will remember everything

This is why we loved fighting you guys. You guys are great frenemies.

It's the first time I witness something like this too.

I've noticed how it's fairly common among illegal salvadorans to magically start "forgetting" spanish after a few years, months, or even weeks. But this is due to the inferiority complex that they feel is inherently attached to their own identity as low class Salvadorans. So pronouncing even their own names "the american way" is a way to boost their self-esteem.

But back to Kanadajin, maybe she feels more important the closer she gets (or think she gets) to Japanese culture?

>Islam is the Religion of Peace.

>Literally shitskins invading the western world using Jew tactics to subvert our government
>Arabs are the new Jews ffs
>Trying to pass laws to make criticizing islam hate speech

>Kenadajin is the laughing stock of foreign vloggers in Nippon.
>Massive attention whore
>one of the derpiest looking chicks you could possibly hope to find.
>remove her makeup and she looks like Corky from Life goes on

yea no.

She's delusional.

She thinks she is now totally Japanese because she lived there for a few years. Meanwhile 4th generation born and raised in Japan Zai-nichi Koreans who are culturally, racially, and linguistically indistinguishable from native Japanese are not citizens and are not considered Japanese by most people.

The idea that you can waltz into any society, hang out a few years, and then claim the same standing as a native - this is a western idea. She is being culturally imperialist by claiming Japanese identity. I'm sure the irony is lost on her.

I have heard she basically back-stabbed everyone in her friend circle.

It doesn't take a psychologist to tell that this girl has serious identification and belonging issues.

First she moves to Japan because she feels left out of Canada, and goes as far as "forgetting English" to try and fool herself into believing she is Japanese and she belongs.

The Muslim thing is the exact same.

Why didn't her parents and schoolmates give her the sense of belonging and purpose she needed?

>another gullibitch who aint getting no clicks.

just another pangit western bitch who gets ++whitegirl points in nippon so feels like she is a 8/10

>Islam is the Religion of Peace

コロス

>Why didn't her parents and schoolmates give her the sense of belonging and purpose she needed?

just a shut in autist who never really emotionally connected to anybody, now shes faking it till she makes it, and it feels better than ever

You're shilling again for her.
Stop. This fucking eceleb shit has to stop.

>Why didn't her parents and schoolmates give her the sense of belonging and purpose she needed?

Don't blame them for her being a crazy bitch.

Kinda sad desu.

No, she is /profoundlymentallyill/

fuckinggg little weirdo needs to take my flag off her head Asap

yeah it is a bit lird

>Hate right wing policies
>Move to one of the most right wing places on earth

Came here to say this.

GET OUT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Shilling?
Does it sound as though I approve?

>this """"people"""" are not being executed.
Fucking burn her alive.

How i fucking despise this weeaboo trash who come to japan and act like it's another western liberal shithole and you can just call yourself japanese just because.

Fucking westerncuck millennials trying to ruin great nations.

she needs to go back

What did she mean by that?

She's also an atheist.

High IQ White people are honorary Japanese, but not this ugly whale

Could you explain me how that works? I already know that it is a points system that are earned depending on degrees, salary, japanese proficiency and so on.

Same question pls answer

Remember when Hitler said that Japanese are honorary Aryans?
Remember when emperor Hirohito said that Germany is the only true friend of Japan?

If you answered both questions with yes, then please let me be an honorary Japanese and provide me a permanent Visa so I can move to your great Country. I am a true German with nothing but Germanic blood running through his veins, have a degree and also have an IQ that's above average.

DELEEEETTE THIS MONSTORRRR

One of my Japanese friends will link me videos made by her explaining various things about Japan and it pains me. Also, yes to the fetal alcohol syndrome. Girl's dumb as a box of rocks.

>She has forgotten how to speak English

Speaks english in the video.......nigger.....

clueless weeb. pay no attention.