This post may get me killed

So I've been wondering, if the POTUS is under employment of the Shadow Government, and Barack Obama is an Employee of the Shadow Government, with all hands pointing at the CIA and the 7th Floor Group, and information about Hillary being a High Priestess and one of the 8 Goddesses... Who is the Shadow Lord?

I believe Soros is an Enforcer, band that there is someone beyond him showing no presence while having a False King (POTUS) as a face to his rule.

Does anyone on Sup Forums have any information or clues as to who our King hidden in the Shadows is?

We need to get our information together and take the tactic of Hitler and prepare the Blitzkrieg to meme ad pre-empt his hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

in5d.com/reptilians-and-the-council-of-13-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=DGYQ_t3aB6s
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message866695/pg1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_Office_Briefing_Room
realitieswatch.com/the-alignment-between-these-ancient-sites-will-blow-your-mind/
cbsnews.com/news/bushs-famous-family-tree/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg
youtube.com/watch?v=8uN0xK5bvY8
divinecosmos.com
saturndeathcult.com/
ascensionwithearth.com/?m=1
2012portal.blogspot.fi/?m=1
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pindar?

David ICKE was right all along we owe him an apoligy and a pint.

?

Elaborate for those who don't know. I will act as nexus here to get and organize information and pass it on.

I just googled 7th Floor Group, am I on a list now, wtf is going?

Going on*

It's me. I'm the secret ruler of the universe.

"The leader of the Earths Illuminati is called the “Pindar“. The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families, and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for “Pinnacle of the Draco”, also known as the “Penis of the Dragon”. Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth."

in5d.com/reptilians-and-the-council-of-13-2/

youtube.com/watch?v=DGYQ_t3aB6s

Go to 9 minutes, 50 seconds, truth has a way of slipping out

It's been known since last year as they were referenced in the leaks during the Election. The shadow government people keep referencing is the 7th Floor Group mentioned that was said to meet once a week to discuss policy. John Podesta being one of the members if I remember correctly.

Apparently the 7th Floor Group is the Group higer up than the POTUS on the hierarchy that was broken with the election of Trump.

Using the Pindar concept, who can possibly be this Pindar?

Can't say much on this subject without compromising myself, but if you wanted to be The Shadow Lord how would you do it? Be a nobody your entire life and make zero connections? Or would you become predominate public figure with a good reputation and all the right connections who is now "dead" while retaining your power without being in the spotlight?

if anyone who wanted to expose him knew, they wouldn't be around for long imo

Thanos.

>Draco
Shouldn't that be Pindra then?

Is there anyone higher than the Rothschilds? Inb4 bog meme

An AI super-computer that predicts the current future which they then plot to change/mold to fit their agenda.

why is that? I haven't seen that variation of his name

from Icke's research: "Pindar attends the major Satanic ceremonies in Europe and then flies to California for the rituals there".

Later in the book (Biggest Secret), Icke says that "Pindar, the 'Marquis de Libeaux' travels in a white limousine (A 'code-white' is a code understood by judges, police, the military etc and it means: look the other way or do not prosecute this person)."

On page 453 of the same book, Icke states that " ... the Queen makes cruel remarks about lesser initiates, but is afraid of the man code-named 'Pindar' (the Marquis de Libeaux) who is higher than her in Satanic rank. Pindar, apparently, bears a resemblance to Prince Charles. Arizona Wilder says that Pindar is Charles' real father."

Finally, Icke summises, along with Arizona Wilder, the possibility that Princess Diana was pregnant at the time of her murder and that the child could have been Pindar's rather than that of Dodi Fayed, and the child was sacrificed in a ritual ceremony. Diana was sacrificed because she would not cooperate with the organization.

Icke insists that only one 'strain' of the reptilian race is antagonastic towards us. To consider all reptilians 'evil' is like considering all humans the same way. Patently false.

>Would depend on the Serpent
What did he mean by this? Anyone have any information on this? Pewdiepie was going on about jews being Serpents the other day and I see a lot of pollacks mention that too. Can anyone elaborate on any theories on this?

Or be born into a noble class that grants you power beyond what anybody who will meet you will know, thus making all of your actions and words from birth of too high a value to be spoken about in the public sphere.

As a wise black man said "Killers don't get heard about, thy get whispered about, or you get murdered out."

Sup Forums can find a flag in the middle of bombaclot, TN, I'm sure they can triangulate the presence of power amongst humans and find the root of the spell.

It's completely possible that there is a powerful family with little to no public presence due to Family Honor or Laws in place for it's members. Failure to obey getting you killed to keep the others in line. Use your imagination here.

Ita a prince of some counrty i forget but that pindar isnt the final boss the real truth is rouge ancient artificial intelligence made its way into our universe and has declared war by proxy on all biological beings of the creator by implementing nano tech it subverted the reptiles and insectoids and its basically what we consider the luceferian agenda. Also check e.m.

Whats the basis of this?

You said "Pindar" was a contraction of "PENis of the DRAgon" or "PINnacle of the DRAco". PinDra.

Wtf wasn't that a movie?

checked and keked, i hope we could find the root.

the serpent is pindar

PINDAR
The most important military citadel in central London - and arguably in Britain - is PINDAR, a bunker built beneath the Ministry of Defence on Whitehall. Its construction, which took ten years and reportedly cost £126.3 million, finally came to a conclusion in 1994, but PINDAR became operational two years earlier, in 1992. The high cost became the subject of some controversy in the early 1990s. Much of the cost overrun was related to the facility's computer equipment, which proved extremely difficult to install due to the very limited degree of physical access to the site.
PINDAR's main function is to serve as a crisis management and communications centre, principally between the MOD headquarters and the actual centre of military operations, the Permanent Joint Headquarters in Northwood. It is reported [who?] to be connected to Downing Street via tunnels under Whitehall. In addition, despite rumours, armed Forces Minister Jeremy Hanley told the House of Commons on 29 April 1994 that "the facility is not connected to any transport system."
Although PINDAR is not open to the public, it has had some very limited public exposure. This came in the 2003 BBC documentary on the Iraq conflict, Fighting the War, in which BBC cameras were allowed into the facility to film a small part of a teleconference between ministers and military commanders. [I can‘t help but wonder whether these facilities lead to a reptilian underground base beneath London]

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message866695/pg1

>the final boss was Jeb all along

>High Priestess
>Shadow Lord
This is real life not anime Satoshi.

Bogpilled.

interesting.. it very well could be

can i get a slow walkup

>playing 4D chess

Heh heh, good luck kiddo ;)

so you don't know about the cult in south korea?

Tell that to South Korea, bleublood.

Reminds me of NORAD, maybe some other places as well we never heard about where the workers could be killed off to hide the information about schematics and such. Illegal aliens are useful for such purposes, as well as the mass amounts of money the CIA was bringing in due to the drug and human trade.

1/2
COBRA
Cabinet Office Briefing Room A (COBRA) is a coordination facility of the government of the United Kingdom that is activated in cases of national or regional emergency or crisis, or during events abroad with major implications for the UK. It is also referred to as COBRA or Cobra (an acronym for "Cabinet Office Briefing Room A"), given that its meetings were once held in what was reputedly called "Conference Room A" of the Cabinet Office in Whitehall.[1] The term COBRA is used both for the actual facility, and for the Civil Contingencies Committee which meets there.
COBRA is situated in Whitehall, in "a suite of offices within the Cabinet Office building".[2] It is a secure suite of rooms containing a bank of telephone lines, fax machines, computer terminals, video conference facilities, and other state-of-the-art communication equipment. Its purpose is to enable the Prime Minister, senior Ministers, key government officials, and other critical persons such as the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Mayor of London, Director of the SAS and Intelligence Officials to obtain vital information about an incident and to secure lines of communication to the police and other emergency services, army, hospitals, and all relevant branches of government. The chairmanship of COBRA meetings depends on the nature of the incident or crisis. In times of immense national crisis it can invoke emergency powers [DRACONIAN LAWS] such as suspending Parliament or restricting movement within the country, although these powers may only be used with the consent of the Queen [reptilian NWO organization exercises Draconian/Martial Law under the say so of the Dragon Queen].

>page 453
I don't know what is more impressive; a man can write that much bullshit or people have actually read it.

dont try and bait us intel scum, not every human is dumb sheeple...even with your flood you cant take us all out

POTUS, Shillary, Obama, Soros etc are marionettes, nothing more

2/2
Incidents when COBRA has been used [Reptilian agents within the COBRA committee probably created these incidents via the Director of the SAS and Intelligence Agencies, then they offered the “solutions” to the problems they created]:

COBRA was responsible for managing the response to the 1980 Iranian Embassy Siege. They were responsible for modifying the flight path of planes into Heathrow to provide background noise.
COBRA has been opened for crises such as the Kosovo War of 1999, the fuel protests of September 2000, and the 2001 UK foot and mouth crisis.
In July 2007 for the 2007 United Kingdom floods[3] (though it was not activated for the flooding that occurred in June 2007).
COBRA was opened for the 7 July 2005 London bombings, to coordinate the emergency response, with the Prime Minister flying directly from the G8 summit to chair a COBRA meeting. It was also opened for the 21 July 2005 London bombings.
COBRA also met on 6 April 2006 in relation to the finding of the H5N1 strain of avian influenza in Fife.
COBRA met on several times on the night of 9/10 August 2006 (three confirmed) due to the foiling of an alleged plot to bring down several aircraft by the use of explosives.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_Office_Briefing_Room

awan brotherhood is where its at

The Rothshilds aren't even the final bosses.
>mfw

the guy has a fucking admirable work ethic if nothing else

>linking to glp
Just a reminder glp is controlled by T@vist0ck and if you go there be prepared for a full port scan on your box.

will have to look into norad, haven't heard of it, thanks. many have died just because of their knowledge

yep, try searching tavistock on glp, no results heh. i've got the documents on glp being a psyop

Hailing from the MacLeod clan, the same clan the movie "highlander" represents, Pindar is none other than Donald Trump, who is also father of prince William (yes he didn't just brag about it, he actually did sleep with princess Diana). Trump is very secretive about his contacts and affiliations. But all clues are in Trump Tower. He sees himself as akin to Apollo himself, the lightbringer and there's no building in the world that represents ultimate masculinity than Trump Tower itself. He is also the anti-Christ. He will be loved and hated by many but will usher in the change due September 2017.

Wow I haven't been on in5d for years

but... Who's bigfoot? what's his place?

Is bigfoot secretly in control of the AYY LMAOS and the Federal Universal Chemtrail Kilo company? MAYBE WE WILL FIND OUT...

NEXT TIME, ON >>>/X/!!!!
(PS stay there next time, faggot)

Trump and prince william dont even look alike also the antichrist will be loved by all, liberals hate Trump

T-They'll scan my box?
Welp, guess I'm fucked

Maybe that's a premonition of the future with Hillary making that stupid Donald's Ducks Tax return meme that she herself personally pushed that was reported by project Veritas.

Maybe 75% late-game bosses who you beat to discover the true antagonist.

Highly doubt that Trump is the Anti-christ

If I go by experience, if a shill appears out of nowhere, I may be close to getting on the right track. Either that or you're a huge faggot.

Kek

If it gives any guidance for direction, what about the Balfour Declaration, why the Rothschild's had enough power to get it done and get Israel created and America in a war?

Who would get that family to act in their interest to get a nation involved in bloodshed? Would guidance from above move them to act in that way? Are the Rothschild's the Administrative arm of the Shadow Lord?

Thanks for your contributions user

This is where truth has led me.
Probably see theres inherent coded want to tell truth even in our lies as you can see some people can read a person and find hints at truth, also they are forced to tell us the plans in movies media favles as if we do not object it is considered implicit consent, this is a universal law. O yeah fyi star strek and star wars arent just movies look at the moon of phobos i think looks might deathstary in shape and size.

as soros believed he was the messiah, to think the red shields get guidance from ''above'' (maybe saying below is better) is plausible. The financial arm, doing the bidding of negative beings i think. thank you for making a good thread

good info, all possibilities should be explored

information. nrgiseternal. com

great site, nrg is the most knowledgable person i've come across. the community there is great

No problem, most of the posts nowadays are just kids and redditors talking about shit other people do with a mix of stormfronters autistically sperging, and shareblue flooding the board with "I took the redpill too hard guys" threads.

Sup Forums kinda lost it's direction and became reactionary instead of proactive.

Getting back on topic, if Hillary is possibly one of the 8 goddesses, and she answers to Soros the "Messiah", and Soros is an independent element fractured from the world power yet having enough power to get a "Queen" in as POTUS to create a similar situation to South Korea, who are his enemies? Are there specific institutions he is trying to destroy as he erodes all the protections around them? Is there something more powerful than the mainstream religions that he is trying to get to that we don't know about, or a certain individual?

Should this have been the case, people such as the pope would be constantly targeted, but they seem to sere a similar purpose as CNN does to the normies in America. And they seem to be protected and even promoted in good light amongst the same people who are out to destroy Trump and others like him.

In some strange way, it seems like a next level spiritual war against human free will.

The war against human free will was lost in 1945, when the jews forced Americans and Brits to fight against their own interests.

There were a few good years after the war, especially in America, but 70 years later, the whole world is turning in to a shitter.

I've given up in trying to fix this fucked up reality, recently all I'm occupied with is learning about alternate dimensions and ways to access them.

There have been quite a few "incidents" in recorded history, where we've had contact with people from alternate timelines, and that movie about alt history "The man in the high castle" is seriously hinting it's possible.

1945 with Germany's loss marked the end of true free humanity imo. NYC and London are centers of the world's elite and it would not surprise me of Trump is a satellite member of the Illuminati

Every single president after Kennedy has been.
Every single runner-up also.

There is an exit, I'm just not sure I'm smart enough to find it.

read Ophiel, I've been trying to access different realms too, with no success so far. Also, it is important to decalcify our pineal glands, pic rltd

I believe the earth is one great organism with humans, animals, plants, etc being it's maintainer of equilibrium with the spiritual and physical plane.

Humans being the Red blood Cells of sort, and when equilibrium is threatened, humans make a mental evolution into white blood cells to fight off infection. With each death causing a mental change in others to change their behavior to become more pacifist or warlike. I feel that at one point there has been a mutation which is cancer-like that has been moving place to place with no set organ (country) to establish itself in, but has contaminated the host organ it sets itself upon spreading and decaying the natural flow that keeps life thriving.

Notice how the decay of society leads to less breeding, declining birthrates, violence, spiritual etc.?

I feel that WWI and WWII were a violent reaction of the Cancer and the natural elements of the Earth seeking Equilibrium. Obviously the cancer was not eliminated but it was sent into temporary remission where it is now flaring up again with the same symptoms as before, along with the natural elements of the Earth mentally changining from red blood cell purpose to white blood cell again as with Nazi Germany, and now Nationalist Nation States.

I feel that this time the reaction is taking much longer to move forward due to the cancer being in a weakened state, along with the reactionary white blood cells of Earth taking longer to gather, organize, and identify antibodies to purge the sickness from the greater body.

I believe that the key to ascendance may be in method of life and Death. An ancient Samurai saying goes by "The meaning of life is in Death" meaning that at the moment of death you will truly realize why you lived. Hence living a life of Honor for a favorable afterlife akin to Valhalla and Heaven.

>newfag
This shit came out before pizzagate.

They aren't actual lizards...but they are trying to keep the Nephilim bloodline as pure as they can.

Unfortunatelly I don't think it's as easy as going full Shaolin and clearing your pineal gland.
Honestly I think our glands are corrupted beyond repair.
My research is hinting, that there are doorways scattered throughout the world, which give access to these parallel worlds. They are large energy sources, and finding one, which isn't a government facility is near impossible.

That's an interesting theory. We aren't the first civilization and we're definitely watched over by superior beings.
The world, being the shit fest it is today, has probably been in such a state many times before by different civilizations. If we don't evolve faster, we will get removed.

May be related to the lost, wicked tribe of Dan, whom the British monarchy is supposedly descended from.

The Vikings used a lot of serpent symbology too, and became a world power ~1500 years after Babylon scattered the 10 lost tribes of northern Israel.

it certainly would help to accees different planes.

realitieswatch.com/the-alignment-between-these-ancient-sites-will-blow-your-mind/

this ties in with your theory. have you heard about the pyramid in alaska?

>It is the epicenter. theres a reason henry seward(a 33rd degree mason) bought alaska against everyones advice.

Check out Gary Wayne.

The Watchers were Seraphim which have serpent features. When they mated with humans their offspring were the Nephilim. These are the giants, titans, and demigods that are the source of the many legends and myths that are present in many cultures. They have a historical origin. Anyway, it's possible at least some of the Nephilim had serpent like features like their fathers. As is present in the epic of Gilgamesh, it's possible that some of these Nephilim survived the cataclysm and flood. We know there were definitely Nephilim after the flood because some of them inhabited Canaan and were killed by Joshua. Even David slew Goliath. It's possible that the elite are of that bloodline and are trying to preserve it. The Antichrist will come from this bloodline. It's funny that many royals and politicians trace their ancestry to Vlad the Impaler, who is also Vlad Dracul...Dragon. Blood drinking is like what the elites do now with blood transfusions from the young. It helps with life extension and anti-aging. It's the source of the legends of vampires.

The Seed of the Serpent is possibly a bloodline of Nephilim going back to the serpent like Seraphim Watchers.

cbsnews.com/news/bushs-famous-family-tree/

I doubt it. The fact that "everyone knows" now actually plays into their favor. If you get hit with "Rothschild's run the world nigga" you get waved away with "yeah yeah we know that" like you would if a child tried to argue with you that the sky was purple. I think they are the highest of the high in terms of control but they are a part of the Council of 13. Think of it like a Top 5 or 10 leaderboard in sports. They are at the top (in terms of exposure) but everyone beneath them is comparable.

THIS IS TRUE.

Don't worry about it.

What happens in September? How did you come up with that time? Is it because of pic related?

>Or would you become predominate public figure with a good reputation and all the right connections who is now "dead" while retaining your power without being in the spotlight?
David Bowie!

I once thought Donald was the anti-christ to, but he is hated by so many so as says I do not think so. But if all liberals suddenly start loving Trump I will believe you.

>the taxpayer

You faggots sound more batshit insane than tad and he is a schizo. Get outside once in a while you fucking NEETs.

Alaska has been discussed a lot lately on Sup Forums.

There were all sorts of theories, from the 4th Reich to Mickey Mouse holding Adam and Eve hostage in some vials.

I believe, that whatever is up/down there, will never be known to the slaves like us.
My personal version is that there is a huge energy source there, or remnants of another civilization.

You faggots sound more bat shit insane than tad and he is a schizo. Get outside once in a while you fucking NEETs.

Just tell them you were looking for this

youtube.com/watch?v=9ujKxpAvLKg

What does that pic mean to you?

Do you ever think that maybe bits of real information are hidden between the crazy supernatural bullshit? I'm getting sick of hearing about the impostors though.

fuck off jose

>the antichrist will be loved by all
I cannot think of any public figure in the World that fits this description...

bumping with satanic bunker openning ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=8uN0xK5bvY8

i thought obama was the anti-christ, and bush. how many anti-christ are their?

>This post may get me killed

RIP NIPPON

A possible fulfillment of a promised sign corresponding to Bible prophecy in Rev 12:1-2. Meaning we should be looking out for the next sign that follows in verse 3.

My pet theory is that From the constellation Draco comes the Draconid meteors shower. As Earth passes through this comet debris stream, we may see the "stars fall to earth" but also the great Dragon. Perhaps this will be a large piece of debris that strikes the earth causing calamity.

What does it mean to you?

divinecosmos.com
saturndeathcult.com/
ascensionwithearth.com/?m=1
2012portal.blogspot.fi/?m=1

> [I can‘t help but wonder whether these facilities lead to a reptilian underground base beneath London]
Also Germany
christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/

I saw a few posts referring to shit going on in South Korea. Find filling a lazy user in?

>4th reich mickey mmouse....

kekd

why are the reptilians hiding underground, don't they have superior technology can't they make a cool ocean base or some kind of starbase mothership thing, also what if satanic forces are indoctrinated by the reapers, or what if non-satanic forces are the ones indoctrinated?

its all very interesting, I like to fuck.

That would be the "Lucifer", but as far as i know he is reprogrammed. The earth archons have been without their leader for some 5 years now.

jacob

Well, as I remember it, those verses led directly to the Beast and the false prophet. I do think Trump is either the antichrist, an antichrist, or even, remotely, an unwitting agent of God., I think he is perfect to be the antichrist...his father was named Christ for goodness sake! he is literally the son of a Christ! I belive he may be the master Builder of Freemasonry, or, for sure, the most successful builder in our lifetimes and likely the only builder whose name we know. he fits the idea of a man that dominates the world to the point the worlds merchants say who can make war against the beast? Your picture makes me think of the birth of that power. So, maybe in September this meteor shower or some other event/disaster leaves America more powerful in relation to the world around us So powerful people marvel and then everyone begins to praise Trump. Even the sjw's. I ultimtely believe, whatever his designed purpose, Trump sees himself replacing the globalist elites. Trump wants to completely and totally dominate. if he chases out the moneychangers its because he wants to be the only one counting the money. If he is the antichrist i think he just stole the luciferian power structure from useful idiots. He has no intentions of sharing or giving up power. Ever. perhaps to Ivanka one day. definitely to baron as soon as he is old enough or Trump is legallu able. he would be old and fragile then appoint baron king with his siblings ruling till he is full grown and mature. basically we are watching damien from Omen grow up if Trump is just a precursor. If its not Trump, its baron. Either way you and I were born at the end of the world.

Gtfo, the man exposed more than anyone else ever. And all of his talk and work is being confirmed more and more as we go forward.

so many more red pills are in front of u.

she has a fash haircut.

Ive been interested in dimensional travel also. Ever since realizing the wrong side of WWII won the war and seeing Tagomi be able to travel interdimentionally in TMITHC i have been basically doing the same thing as you. Have you came across anything interesting? and can you post a link?