burzum.org/
youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lurking for rare vargs so I may collect the whole set

Here's a vintage varg meme.

can i get a quick rundown on Varg?

Who is he?

Fuck that fucking nigger. Saged.

He is the officially crowned king of Sup Forums and self-aware meme.

/comfy/

>christcuck detected

burzum.org/

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

STOP NOT KNOWING WHO VARG IS

Is varg right about the collapse? What happens when we start running out of cheap fossil fuels? Seems like everything would get more expensive until the system comes tumbling down. I doubt solar or something else will be ready by the time it happens.

DESU I'm basically hoping that we don't avoid a collapse. We've gotten away with too much damage to the environment. I had hoped that we could gradually transition off fossil fuels and onto sustainable models of production, reducing our pop if necessary, while cleanly dismantling and eliminating stuff we shouldn't use anymore and cleaning up the messes that we've made. Unfortunately a collapse would lead to more damage as stuff that is just left there is reclaimed by nature, but that's the nature of a hard reset.

the only way to save the environment is going forward.
>fusion
>fuel from alga
>meat from "incubators"
>depopulation by raising living standards
and so on.

dumb larper

>Reddit spacing.
Get the fuck out. If you think some deranged larping pagan trying to live out some fantasy while spouting out half truths and outright lies is someone to look up too, then you're just as crazy as he is.

OOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIN

I meant

OP, you have to be 18 to post here.

Why do you worship a literal murderer

He stabbed a man to death, he's unstable

t. cuck

It was self defence.

t.mentally ill (((redditor)))

He regularly encourages people who ask about other European religions (Greek, Slavic, etc.) to follow them, saying that he thinks the core of all of them is the same, ie good for euro family and society and promotes respecting nature. He might only mention this explicitly in a few videos, but it has been set down in many video comment sections when people ask about their home's variation of european religion.