Colbert blows Trump''s proposed border wall the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=TKvAKROiwk4

He gathered 4 experts in construction who explain in detail how the wall is logisticallly IMPOSSIBLE how will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2006/06/fences.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By building a wall.

Mexico is paying for it so I dont see how it matters.

Wtf I hate walls now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

They should go tell all these nations that they're wrong too.

/thread

fpbp

This is now a Bogposting thread. Proceed.

p
How is that impossible? The Great Wall of China was built with fucking medieval technology. The narrative the (((globalists))) are pushing is just insane. A few decades ago we had the Iron Curtain across the whole continent which was built in the 50s and worked splendidly for decades. And now with all the technological advancements "walls and strong borders just cant be built". Wat?

You still believe this?

>proposed

you fucking retard they are already in full building mode

tax remittance

>New York interior designer
getting a literal faggot that arranges flowers and picks couches to give expert opinion

The marxist and globalist retards operate under the assumption that if someone makes it past the border, they're free and clear.

It's like a kid saying "If I take the money bags out of the bank vault, they have to let me keep them, why do they even need a vault door?"

can someone give me a tl;dr of their research paper.

Do you actually think the iron curtain was a physical barrier made of iron?

>It's not racist enough

I hope we publicly burn all of you

Neither the great wall nor the iron curtain worked "splendidly" - I live in a city of 1,000,000 people, populated almost entirely by people that climbed over the iron curtain and claimed refugee status.

>fences
>fences everywhere

have lefties not learned anything?

The more you make fun of Trump, the more determined he will be to accomplish everything he set out to do

Kinda funny because all of these cucks were old enough when even democucks talked openly about securing our borders and building a better wall

Right, but he needs Congress to fund this shit and they have the determination of a squirrel

>when even democucks talked openly about securing our borders and building a better wall
Which was done and didn't work.

Now who's retarded?

this is the truth, Trump feeds off attention, good or bad doesn't matter

everyone needs to pay as little attention to him as possible

It wasn't done right, so democrats are still retarded

>Now who's retarded??
>Mows John Deer tractor

And then he'll easily manage to build it and all these faggots will look like complete retards.

This must be bait

By pointing out China built a bigger wall than what we want to build thousands of years ago.

Here mate, have a sage on me.

>Colbert

... in Canada

I think they could do it quickly with these Hesco Barriers

deploy the containers quickly as shown
fill them in with dirt from the Mexico side, which will create a trench and make the wall even taller
then maybe barbed wire on top?

cheap and easy

Berlin wall was 1/10th the size of the proposed border wall. Its doable

>80ft wall
>20000k people, 4800 of them die in 4 years
>needs 81 million in wallpapering
B R A V O C O L B E R T
seriously though all people need to see is trump standing in texas with a shovel in one hand and they'll be happy with whatever the end product is

> (((comedian))) who's been spewing nothing but propaganda for the last year
> people should listen to this guy

Also
>leftist experts

That type of barrier is for protecting against shrapnel and small arms fire, not stopping immigrants.

>2,000 mile long wall which is 100 ft tall along its entire length

Okay Colbert...

Nice panel by the way, fucking retard. Getting an interior designer? Really? For building a fucking wall? Wew lad. Could have gotten literally any other Construction expert and it would have been a better opinion.

>going to space is possible

>building a wall shorter than the chinese built thousands of years ago isn't

you laugh at him, but Trump said it would be taller then that ceiling of 80ft

why laugh at Colbert for following Trumps words and not at Trump for making these ridiculous claims?

>Colbert blows

That he does

Yeah. What an absurd idea. Like that shit's even possible.

For the Iron Curtain as well as for the Great Wall of China, we have large portions consisting of very light defenses. We've got portions of the Great wall that an old man could climb over. As for the Iron Curtain, it mostly consisted of a high metal fence with barbed wire over it and traps on the ground with soldiers watching the wall.

12 million Illegals

.22 ammo costs 6 cents per round.

12,000,000 x 0.06 = $720,000

leftypol plz go

wtf I hate walls now. brb selling house and living outdoors now.

Being best pals with a pizza map enthusiast does not make you a wall expert

It's obviously an exaggeration to get people pumped up. It's how he won the election. People don't realize that the actual "wall" is simply going to be a series of walls and fences.

The Berlin wall and corresponding East-West boarder walls were disgustingly huge expenses for East Germany that completely ate their GDP. The only reason it could be maintained was because the USSR was willing to shell out anything to maintain as much influence in Europe as possible.

It's really hard to justify creating such a huge economic burden. Mexicans aren't the only immigration problem.

where are these guys getting their prices from?

3000mm x 1200mm x 160mm pre fab concrete panels cost about AUS$300 each.

100 foot = 30 metres.

so every 1.2 metres of a 30 metre high wall cost around AUS$3000,

plus the extra costs for ramming in foundations and framework. ad in about $500 per metre.

AUS$3500 / per 1200mm .

AUS$3500 x 2000 = $7 million for materials

ive been in landscape for a number of years. i never understand where the fuck they get their numbers from.

They had literal slaves back then. Asians are genetically predisposed to slave mentality anyway.

>woman, gay and jew
>experts in construction
Too funny.

Think Colbert indulges in pizza parties with his pizza pal there?

The usa has slaves to there on welfare

>logisticallly IMPOSSIBLE

>great wall of China exists

People have no fucking ambition anymore

Why is America so shit? Even Chinese people could do this decades ago.

And today we have motorized construction vehicles and cranes that can help build giant, elaborate, structures.

Coming from the first bloke (of 21) that bill clinton follows on twitter..

definitely has no agenda!.. sort of

>4 EXPERTS IN CONSTRUCTION
>one interior designer
>one "concrete guy"

>guys the entire 2000 mile border will be a concrete wall of 100 feet high

this is fucking retarded

this is an article from 2006

a 2000 mile long US border wall built in the same style of Israel's would cost 6.4billion.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2006/06/fences.html

No idea. But his sister took that Podesta money. They've got him dancing now.

Probably adding in muh labor costs.

Ironically we'll be paying spics to build this wall.

>Trump's books constantly talk about how construction contractors will fleece you for every cent you'll let them take
>ask construction contractors how they'd spend your money
>"yeah it'll be like 6 gorillion dollars"

to save more money line them up head to head and then shoot

>the iron curtain was a literal wall
Topkek
I've got a pair of iron curtains in my living room

Only 6.4 billion? What the fuck, the US could build 10 of these babies along the mexican border and still have the greatest military on the planet.

I hope Trump builds the biggest fucking wall on the planet.

>Colbert gets together a bunch of lying fucks to say lies about the wall

It won't cost anything close to 1 trillion dollars. That said, even if it did it would be worth it to stop all the crime flowing into America.

In reality the MOST liberal groups estimate of the cost is $25 billion. Which is about the cost of 2-3 months in Iraq.

Usually, Colbert is fun. On election day, everyone was sour as fuck, unfunny and just lazy with their jokes on Trump but I found him good. This time around, I didn't even fucking grin. Where's the joke?

it doesnt even take that long to build walls.

a gang puts the foundation uprights in ahead of the cranes, and a gang bolting the panels in place.

its not rocket science. ffs.

We used to send them billions of dollars of funding annually.
Their illegal shits that come here send millions back, untaxed.
If we decided to tax the money wired over to mexico, The mexicans would be directly funding the wall; were it to be so. In other words, yes, it's possible.

You're looking at him

This is what happens when you ask a female engineer to build a wall. She blows it out by at least 40x

it cost the US 113 billion in 2016 for illegal immigrants. lol

i dont understand all the fake outrage. its selective bullshit.

LE SOME FUNNEH COMEDIAN TELLS US WALL IS IMPOSIBLE HEHEHEH HE SO CLEVER WITH HIS JOKES

LE WE SHOULD ELECT COMEDIAN THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ECONOMY AND TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE THEY SAY FUNNEH THENGS

Jesus Christ I hate these (((comedians)))

lmao this.

>Contractor sees a change order
>Let's fuck the owner over and say that installing this new material will cost x4 the original unit price
>Owner doesn't understand and gets fucked over hard
>Contractor is laughing his ass off as they add to their bottom line

Good job Colbert. I have no idea where they got their number for $2000/CY, but I just checked my estimating prices (RSmeans) and it's around $300-$400/CY.

FUCKING BOGUS NUMBERS. WHY ARE THEY HAVING A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER PERFORM COST ESTIMATING?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.22 would not exit the skull of first one.

>give first-hand witness accounts of Big Bang with precise scientific measurements
>revolutionise understanding of space-time continuum
>Prove possibility of interdimentional travel
>Recount their experience meeting creator of this Universe over a cup of coffee they willed into existence

Experts

"Experts"

how would you know?
reported to the police for having a gun illegally

Welp, I guess we'll just have to expand eVerify and increase ICE's jurisdiction while enforcing federal law for the first time in decades.

They're probably just trying to push the "oh but that's expensive" argument for comedic effect. Except it's not funny because it's retarded.

Don't tell them that.

The English language does not contain words that can describe how retarded you are.

So, these "experts" are telling a guy who builds skyscrapers for a living, that building a wall is too difficult. Reminder China did it with no power tools.

Make America Great Again

1776 miles long and 20 miles of track a day laid across the Rocky Mountains you dandies, over 100 years ago.

I don't watch Jewbert

>4 strawmen to support your argument
k

>He gathered 4 experts in construction who explain in detail how the wall is logisticallly IMPOSSIBLE
youre telling me that the most wealthy country in human history cant build a wall?

Good idea, replace physical fence with a perpetual 24/7 artillery barrage "wall of death"

The wall is supposed to cover 2000 miles, or 3,218,688 meters. Not 2400 meters. $7 mil misses the mark by several orders of magnitude.

> im to much of a cuck to own a firearm
By understanding basic physics

>Death to those who disagree with me

Huh sounds kinda like a certain German political party from 1938...

Colbert really? The fact the you believe him to be the definitive and most credible source on this matter is laughable.

.22 out of a rifle length barrel can easily penetrate a skull.

>The Great Wall of China
so we'll just have over 1 million people work on it for the next hundred years or so like the chink wall?

>Iron Curtain
or maybe build a wall in a city then a tall fence with barbwire on the top for the rest?

bbaik taigi as juokavau, uzsienieciai galvos kad as kazkoks lopas per tave dabar

or put down landmines

or they could make it a river filled with crocodiles!

He IS a Roman Catholic after all. Probably got bad touched as a boy by Father O'malley, that'll leave some mental scars. He is a comic at the end of the day, and comics are notoriously damaged and degeneracy prone people.

He's just setting up to be another naysayer character in a youtube montage before the Great Wall is built.

China is building another wall?