She's correct

It's very ironic, but the lady it correct.

> The Dutch police violated her human rights
> The Dutch police violated her rights to democracy
> The Dutch police violated all international agreements and laws

nos.nl/artikel/2162715-onrust-in-rotterdam-schade-aanhoudingen-en-gewonde-agent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/turkse-wet-verbiedt-buitenlandse-verkiezingscampagnes~a4472839/
nos.nl/artikel/2162707-turkse-premier-we-betalen-met-gelijke-munt-terug.html
nos.nl/artikel/2162700-minister-kaya-uitgezet-als-ongewenst-vreemdeling.html
nos.nl/artikel/2162719-ongewenste-vreemdeling-hoe-werkt-dit-diplomatieke-paardenmiddel.html
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/liveblog_escalatie_turkse_mini.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no
>no
>no

kill yourself

You know it was against the Turkish law for her to campaign here.

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/turkse-wet-verbiedt-buitenlandse-verkiezingscampagnes~a4472839/

Turkey is correct! Please impose sanctions against my country!

This lady has diplomatic immunity, meaing the police have no authority over her.

nos.nl/artikel/2162707-turkse-premier-we-betalen-met-gelijke-munt-terug.html

Bullshit.
Starting mass riots is not a human right.
Democracy may be a right, but only in the country to which it refers, i.e. Turkey.
There's no international law that allows election campaigns to be held in other countries.

All of this was found by our supreme court last friday.

Long story short: Roaches can hold election campaigns in their own country, but not in other countries.

It was not a riot! I was a legitimate protest.

The Turkish government literally called upon Turks across Europe to go to Rotterdam.

Your ideas are not progressive, your ideas are racist, your ideas are not multicultural.

> The Netherlands
> Germany
> Austria

Need to by punished and dragged infront of the International Court of Justice in The Hague

Lies!
You are fake news!

Who in their right mind would want to travel to a flat pancake 3rd wold county.

A protest has to be applied for at least two weeks in advance and be granted by the mayor or chief of police of the town.

That was not the case.
It was a riot, and hence, criminal.
Typical of roaches, they don't know what justice means.

Your average random minister doesn't get diplomatic immunity.
That's only resevered for actual diplomats, ministers of foreign affairs and prime ministers.

Her trip to Rotterdam was solely an act of provocation to rally up the Dutch Turks to vote for a referendum that ironically doesn't affect them but completely and utterly destroys any democracy left in Turkey...

Try and fail.

Cuck Aboutaleb
nos.nl/artikel/2162700-minister-kaya-uitgezet-als-ongewenst-vreemdeling.html

>HUGHMANN WRITES
did you mean: made-up falsehoods

>hurr durr muh human rights
people who scream this have no idea what human rights are 99% of the time
oh and also
>t. turkdiaspora

Why dont you got back Turk?
If you have so much pride for your ancestoral home why dont you just go back?
If you are a Dutchman you are pathetic, grow some fucking balls.

>international court of justice
Holy shit I didn't know globalists had international shills
Go get hit by a train or raped by a sandnigger or something.

>violated her rights
Only under the Cairo declaration of human rights according to the OIC, of which she is a member. By any other standard she can get fucked, she's a foreign government minister who was declared persona non-grata by the host government, ergo she has no rights in that country anymore.

>Fucked up your city
They broke the glass of a busstop
Tried to fight police and got injured and arrested
In effect a record for the idiots and more votes for the PVV and FVD
Keep it up Turks it will only get the right more and more votes.

Will Geert win?

Genuinely curious, I don't follow the Netherlands and just found out about this based Geert guy today

Hows it looking toothpastes?

>i just scream FAKE NEWS if i run out of arguments

leave this place and never come back

>Madam you're under arrest
>No because this 3 right that has nothing to do to stop my arrest

Roaches think that justice only applues to them and the rights of other countries have to be forgotten when it applies to the roach. Here's your answer roach we will not bow for your dictator

Why don't we give them some of their own medicine?

We declare Erdogan's party a terrorist organization and outlaw all of his followers. That gives us the right to imprison and deport all Turkshits who demonstrate for Erdogan.

And the best thing is: Turkey can't possibly object to this, because they are doing the exact same thing!

But first we make a slight adjustment to this whole NATO thing

Dutchman with no ball, that is me.
We need to be P.C. and we need to not offend anyone!
That is why we must bow and keep everyone happy, even if that means selling out our own values.

He can win and become the biggest party but no one wants to govern with him. So he can become the biggest yes but he will not become mp

>This lady has diplomatic immunity, meaing the police have no authority over her.
Persona Non Grata means that her immunity has just been revoked.

> "doesn't affect them but completely and utterly destroys any democracy left in Turkey"

Why not? Let them destory the own country from abroad!

Go back to your shithole, roach.

Please get rid of your proxy Turk. Most countries around the world know you're scum blinded by lies of your dumb government. Don't come crying when your country turns into a complete mess within a few years maybe even less.

mate you're using logic here. are you seriously trying to have a logic argument with erdogan?

>Burning mosqs soon

better run achmed, you will awaken from fantasyland very soon

Declaring "persona non-grata" was no endorsed why any judge.

The Dutch government broke their own laws and need to be punished.

I'm just mad with Merkel letting things run as they are and never doing anything about it until we have both a 5th column for ISIS and for the fascist Turks in our own country and it's too late to react to that except going full Arbeit macht frei again.

How about you fix shit in your own country before telling me what to do.

Does:
> Rotterham
Ring any bells?

nos.nl/artikel/2162719-ongewenste-vreemdeling-hoe-werkt-dit-diplomatieke-paardenmiddel.html

If you quote the NOS, quote them right. It was perfectly legal and the right thing to do.

Face it, The Netherlands won last night.

why does Dutch govt. have the balls to tell Erdogan no election campaigning here but German govt. doesn't?

Declaring someone "persona non grata" is not covered by any laws. Any government may do that to anybody. That fucking bitch should be glad she is free and not rotting in some Dutch jail for disturbing the peace for ten years.

You don't know what laws mean because your government is breaking them daily. Why don't you go back to your shithole if you're not happy here?

If you start burning Mosues

1. Both Turks and Morocans will beat the living shit out of you (We go to the gym and work out, you shits sit infront of your comouter being fat).
2. We are protected by your lefty, liberal SJW
3. We are portected by the European Court of Human rights
4. Foreigners can not be racist, because we are the oppressed minority.
5. Good luck!

Because
1) they are in the middle of an election campaign themselves and
2) Turkey boldly blackmailed them. After Turkey's threats, they couldn't react in any other way.

Agreed.

A vile Turkish piece of shit. Didn't your country have similar protests ?

t. Ali kakkerlak de gastarbeider

>It's very ironic, but the lady it correct.
Mehmet aub.
>> The Dutch police violated her human rights
What human rights? She's an illegal alien.. She should be happy she hasn't been put in a camp with the rest of the savages that came in through Turkey and Germany.
>> The Dutch police violated her rights to democracy
You're either 10/10 baiting or one of those Turks I've seen on the news yesterday.. It was incredible how little they seemed to understand in relation to the freedom of speech, democracy, constitutional rights and international diplomacy.
>> The Dutch police violated all international agreements and laws
ALL agreements and laws, yeah? Pretty sure I didn't see mustard gas deployed in Rotterdam yesterday m80, but whatever floats your boat.

Kankerop naar Reddit imbeciel.

It does. Just this friday our Supreme Constitutional Court declared that holding an election campaign on foreign ground is not a human right for Turkey. And that it's up to the national government to decide if they let them or not.

Which is bad, because Merkel never does anything. Which means she won't even object.

It takes a change of government to get rid of these policies and to wipe you out of their economy. You will die a pleb roach no matter what cunt hair

>This triggers the Turk

>turk
>human rights

>Worldwide Trending on Twitter
>#FascistNetherlands
>74.2k retweets

So if the Dutch are going against them will the Germans get some confidence with their immigrants ?

You trust the VVD to keep their campaign promises? Rutte only wants to become mp and not a minister. So when PVV becomes the biggest party, Rutte hands leadership to someone else who is willing to work with the PVV

because dutch people dont take shit
??sometimes???
depends on their mood

t. 50% dutch

Twitter is for birdbrains, though.

Are you that dumb.

This turkish "protest" was engineerd to send more Dutch people flocking to the PVV party.

Absolutely not

What rights do Turkroaches deserve??

Not under Merkel. Her ministers might, but I don't see her backing them up.

>Please impose sanctions against my country!
>my country

You're not fooling anyone roach

>turkey claiming the right to decide what happens on dutch soil
>turkey threatening us if we don't let them do as they please
>netherlands not backing down for once
>turkey throwing hissyfit

this shit is delicious. and the country ranked 2nd on press freedom won't take shit from the country ranked 153rd on civil and political rights.

>HUGHMANN WRITES
KEK Don't know why that's so damn funny

First you claim it was a legitimate protest.
Now you claim it was engineered by PVV.
That means you contradict yourself.
Go get checked for brain damage while you're still in a Western country.

Courts didn't intervene here, but the mayor of Rotterdam had concerns relating to public order (Turks cannot even behave when the football is on, let alone when political tensions rise, as they amptly demonstrated last night) so they were TRYING to diplomatically reach a solution where a smaller scale conference were to take place.. But somewhere in the negotiations a) Turkey started threatening sanctions and b) the Turkish Consul in Rotterdam flat out LIED and said nobody was scheduled to come to NL.. Then they sent multiple convoys of cars from Germany to mislead the authorities.. One was stopped outside of Rotterdam, but she wasn't in that one. She was eventually stopped basically in front of the Dutch consulate, was denied entrance. actually LOCKED HERSELF IN HER ARMORED CAR as her security detail was detained/unarmed by Dutch special forces.. She didn't come out of the car until a police towtruck already hooked it with her in it apparantly..

Seems more like the VVD didn't want to look cucked and lose votes to PVV.

This. She had enough chance to defuse the situation but the Turkish government refused every cooperation.

I guess they aren't used to a country not accepting their shit, and now they are angry.

At the same time, The Netherlands officially became the least cucked country in Europe.

I shouldn't have any hope then anymore for Germany

>Now you claim it was engineered by PVV.

He means it was engineered by the Turkish government to distort the Dutch election process on March 15th, causing the 'facsist' PVV to win, causing illiterate Turks in Turkey to believe the Dutch indeed went full fascist causing them to vote for Tayipp. The daft Turkish pawns in Europe are being used as daft Turkish pawn by the Turks in Turkey.

LOL. Well done.

Get the fuck out

>The Dutch police violated her rights to democracy
Wat.

Well annon you are wrong: When receiving diplomats, who formally represent the sovereign, the receiving head of state grants certain privileges and immunities to ensure they may effectively carry out their duties, on the understanding that these are provided on a reciprocal basis.ยจ She was not invited, even better she was warned she was not welcome so she has got no immunity at all.

Can someone tell me what the hell happened between Holland and Turkey in the past 48 hours?

In my understanding Turkeys ambasador got deported, but why?

are Turks European?

>yfw Erdogan did so much shit lately that the EU won't pay development aid (some 4 billion Euros annually) to Turkey anymore

No.

fuck they are onto us..

Not their ambassador, but their minister of family affairs. They expected us to receive her, and threatened us with sanctions if we didn't.

We arrested her and threw her back over the border.

Look at the roaches with their marxist tactics.

Trying to use our own values as a weapon against us.

>hurdur we wanna campaign for our islamic dictatorship in your country and if you say no you are anti democratoc, anti human rights a nazi etc.

Get the fuck out before we step on you

Mehmet please kill yourself

There was no permit to host a protest, due to concerns about public safety. The Turkish counseler even lied to the Major that there would not be any protests or meeting at that time and place.

My opinion is that this was deliberatly steerded upon by Turkey to divide the EU. He wants him to be the next leader of the Calipahte.

Unless a miracle occurs, yeah Germany is kill.

Fuck her "rights"

Hey roach, you know it's less than 15 years off a absolute genocide of brown/muslims in Europe right?

And 60 years later, everybody is going to say the same thing about you cockroaches that they said about the kikes 'the warning signs were there' 'why didn't they just leave, it was obvious what was coming' 'greedy cockroaches couldn't leave their investments and indirectly pushed their sons & daughters into the slaughter'

It's going to happen, your women will be raped, your men set a light and let burn on stakes, your children mildy drugged and let to slip into the abyss.

This is what we're all thinking, all these white people you see everyday are secretly hoping your shoah will come. You will face the day of the rope, and YOU WILL NOT get any sympathy from the international community, because it will be obviously brought on by your own actions.

You're not long for this world, you think things don't change, you think the status quo will remain. Just like the jews in the 1930's. They laughed at Hitlers intentions.

They wasn't laughing by 1943, they were being used as hand soap.

And you will too, roach.

No
And what does Netherlands lose by being sanction by Turkey? Kebab shops close...

Not a lot, no. They lose more when the EU strikes back with bigger sanctions.

>In my understanding Turkeys ambasador got deported, but why?

It was the minister of family affairs.. Some literally who woman in a headrag with a gigantic superiority complex. She was a) not the ambassador, she was b) not even welcome and as such c) did NOT have diplomatic immunity (diplomats have that, heads of state/government have that, ministers of foreign affairs have that, and ministers and the like that ARE INVITED have that.. She was not invited) and she was denied entrance to the Turkish consulate in Rotterdam.. See for the funny details.

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/liveblog_escalatie_turkse_mini.html

If you scroll down in that page there's an 18 second video where you can hear her screaming as she's removed from her vehicle..

>T*rkroach posting with my flag

Article doesn't state anything about Turkey being correct, in fact it states how the police did the right thing.

Get the fuck out of my country Mehmet, I'll make you on the day of the day of the repellent.

aah they beauty of the multicultural society. It is time we stop that social experiment. If you cannot fit in culturally then seek a culture where you do fit in, try not to force the other one to adopt to yours. I'm all in for the concept of the clash of civilisations

>And what does Netherlands lose by being sanction by Turkey? Kebab shops close...

Kebab shops are run by residents, typically.. We will lose very little. We are one of Turkey's top 10 trading partners with like 2,7 billion in trades. Compare that to our top partner, Germany, with like 120 billion in trade. Turkish sanctions will only hurt themselves..

>They expected us to receive her, and threatened us with sanctions if we didn't.

Why? was the meeting scheduled? Why did she threatened you guys?

And for what reason did the plane from turkey was not allowed to land in Holland? Is this the same thing?

Anyone else have some good pictures of last night?

Poor Aboutaleb, he figuratively stick his dick in a honeycomb. But props for him for not bending over for Erdogan and his followers. Considering the amount of Turks in Rotterdam this can get ugly for him.

the only good thing what happens right now, is that the turkish economy is crushing down right now. tourism is going down, investors leave turkey or didn't invest anymore, the turkish lira lose massivly in value. with this bullshit right now erdogan is destroying his own 10-15 years of work. even if he win the referendum with this, turkey is fucked beyond help.

Zie ik ook zo. Maar heelaas doet Merkel dat niet meer.

>Why? was the meeting scheduled?
Turks are campaigning for the Turks in Europe to vote 'YES' to granting Erdogan 2 more terms and even more power..
> Why did she threatened you guys?
Because the government said that Turkish ministers were not welcome in the Netherlands, as campaigning might cause public order issues (like happened in Rotterdam yesterday...)
>And for what reason did the plane from turkey was not allowed to land in Holland? Is this the same thing?
Same thing, different minister.. After the guy in the plane was denied landing, the other minister thought she could get in by car.. She did. But she was stopped, and sent back.

There's currently a referendum going on in Turkey about a new law that basically renders all power to Erdogan.

They want to campaign to the Turkish people living in Europe, and European countries don't want this. Germany, Austria and France have given in and allowed it at the last moment.

The Netherlands and Turkey were actually still in discussion about it when they sent a minister on the plane here, and at the same time they issued threats of sanctions if we refused the landing rights of the plane. In response, we refused the landing rights of the plane. That minister then went to France.

Later today the mayor of Rotterdam had a talk with the Turkish consulate about scheduled talks and gatherings, they said there werent any. At that moment they sent 3 decoy convoys to Rotterdam, and a real convoy carring their minister of Family Affairs.

When they got to the consulate in Rotterdam, they were stopped in front of the building by the police and refused entry. During a standoff of several hours she was politely asked to leave, then firmly advised to leave, and when she locked herself in her armored car and refused every cooperation, while a large Turkish crowd gathered nearby.

They called in anti-terror units to disarm her security detail, throw the minister into a different car, and deport her, along with her security, and her car on the back of a tow truck, back to Germany.