UN flag uses F.E map?

wonder if they have known this whole time...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao&ytbChannel=LeisureX
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Sydney, Australia/to/Santiago, Chile
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/Auckland, New Zealand
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/New York, NY
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/Los Angeles, CA
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/Cape Town, South Africa
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Cape Town, South Africa/to/Perth, Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=X-huF7fRlnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever I see the UN logo I think of the old Rainbow Six logo.

>mfw I miss old days computer gaming

Supreme bait to an outstanding degree.

there are alot of people talking about this lately

...With some added bait. Some like to fish. Lawlolawl

I can't wait until SpaceX takes some HQ photos of Earth from the Moon to put all this stupid Flat Earth shit to rest. You're such cancer.

didnt nasa already do that? if you look at nasa pictures of earth all the land masses change sizes, shape and color. its not even good photoshop, you can tell by the use of the clone tool in the clouds. do some research on it

If the Earth is flat why can you sail or fly in a straight line and never hit an edge?
How do satellites work?
Why can one side of the Earth see the sun while the other cannot?
Why haven't you bought the Skyrim DLC yet?

Southern planes disprove flat earth so easily. Go work out how fast a 747 would have to travel to complete the great circle route from Sydney to chile. Then convince yourself 747s don't go that fast or carry that much fuel... by a factor of 2.5

Then wake up to this psyop called FE

the planes fly straight over. acutally the map works better with arir traffic routes then a globe earth that makes no sense. might want to google a video about it, its pretty simple. planes couldnt fly if the earth was spinning a thousand miles per hour, think about it.

Nice picture for ants, burger

tf is that picture for ANTS

Oh no, apparently distance can differ! And oh god, the colors DIFFER SLIGHTLY

literally all of them are composites you dumbshit

You know what's weird is that when I was a kid before I even saw pictures of the earth I thought it looked like that

we actually live on a pear shaped earth according to neil degrasse tyson of a bitch

>all images are official NASA pictures of earth, as released through the mainstream media outlets and major news agencies of the world
>no source for it, tiny text asterisk is there to make it look like there's a citation

Not a single one of those is from NASA and I beg for proof otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao&ytbChannel=LeisureX

not that anybody is actually going to watch this but it brings up some very good points disproving the globe earth.

FE is my favorite conspiracy theory. No one knows shit about geography and space, especially nerds. You can take anyone apart easily, no matter your stance.

everything looks okay except 2012. wtf

>t. fag who never experienced a relaxing day at the beach since he's panicking constantly thinking all the ships are sinking somewhere at the horizon

Would like to see that live.

Nevermind that NASA has a 24/7 stream of the Earth spinning.
youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

right, when you actually get out the maths about the curvature the whole globe model falls apart. i have a beach house and a telescope on the calm ocean. ships can be seen for dozens of miles, makes no sense when you take curvature into account. get math, get white board. do maths for 24,900 circumference sphere.
then realize there is no detectable curvature anywhere.

>a thousand miles per hour

The earth is actually rotating at 38,000 miles per hour

Please get an education.

62,000 miles per hour* KEK

even more of a BTFO for the uneducated fool here

Be sure never to throw a rock in the same direction the vehicle you're on is going, you'll outspeed it and get hit by your own projectile!

The United Nations hates Israel because it is full of Muslims.

earth isnt rotating 38,000 or 62,000mph dummies. it varies actually. that was bait. none of you got it. earth rotates at different speeds depending on your location on it. fucking idiots hahahahahahahahaha
might want to study heliocentrism, you fools are not equipped mentally to challenge flat earthers. you might want to watch their videos and videos about heliocentrism if you want to help debunk the flat earth. this is why science is failing...

>flat earthers

stop huffing gas fumes kek

Looks like Australia Map

>tfw 33
>tfw when pc gaming since early 90s.
>tfw I will never relive those glory days

feelsbadman.png

It's a design, made for a flag. A flag is flat.
When you draw a 3D object on a flat surface you have to project it into 2D in some way, either realistic in perspective (which would hide half of the globe) or you design it in a non-realistic way that represents it. In this case its a top view sort of "splayed out" in a equidistant projection, so they could show all countries rather than excluding some.
There's no way they could put a 3D rotating globe on a flag, unless it was an animated LED flag or something, but such tech wasn't available when they designed the flag.
So either way, spherical earth or flat earth, the design will need to be flat if you want to show the entire surface of the planet! So even if it is a flat earth, this design doesn't prove anything

hard to explaine if the sun is 93 million miles away huh? there are many pictures like this, and visually happens on a cloudy day as well, try going outside from time to time... lolololol!!!

>I can't wait until SpaceX takes some HQ photos of Earth from the Moon to put all this stupid Flat Earth shit to rest.

They're shitposters user, no argument or proof is going to shut them up because they are doing it for (You)s. The Janitors and mods need to actually do their fucking job, it's basically forum sliding at this point.

have you no sense of the rules?
the moderators are not your personal army ZUh6nok

If you listened to your parents and put attention in geography lessons, you'd know what an azimuthal equidistant projection is

the globe map was copied from the azimuthal equidistant map, as it predates by like 500 years.

All the magnetic pole point to the center of the flat earth so you are really going in a circle.

Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia - (14 hours, 38 minutes)
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Sydney, Australia/to/Santiago, Chile

Santiago, Chile to Auckland, New Zealand - (12 hours, 33 minutes)
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/Auckland, New Zealand

Santiago, Chile to New York, New York - (10 hours, 43 minutes)
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/New York, NY

Santiago, Chile to Los Angeles, California - (11 hours, 39 minutes)
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/Los Angeles, CA

Santiago, Chile to Cape Town, South Africa - (10 hours, 23 minutes)
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Santiago, Chile/to/Cape Town, South Africa

Cape Town, South Africa to Perth, Australia - (11 hours, 20 minutes)
travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Cape Town, South Africa/to/Perth, Australia

One of my favorite statistics.

One in four Americans are more stupid than a sack of festering dogshit. Or, as we like to call them in this current year, trump voters.

Maybe because that's how you represent a sphere when you're printing on two dimensions you fucking moron.

I'm not magnetic

Professor Orlando Ferguson probably knows a bit more about reality than you do, user.

What's your PhD in?

>Check.
>Mate.
>Motherfucker.

Especially when you need to be inclusive of all the countries in your organization. You don't want to give unfair real estate on your flag to any nation. So you design it very intentionally with those thoughts in mind. Then flat earth tards actually use that as evidence.

George Washington Knew Flat Earth.

Proof the Founder Fathers weren't Commie Globalists. Unregulated Free Market is the True Believer's Faith, as written by Jesus Himself.

You believe them rockets land themselves? REALLY? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The dome is a huge satellite dish. Think about it in your mind and envision how a signal could be bounced off it from the ground.
It's a river of money for these government twats.

Their previous footage (when CGI was shit) was shit tier so why should you beLIEve it now?
Lie once and everything is a lie.
2017 and high quality CGI who would have thought it.

Still no stars ey. That's a bit more complex. Don't bullshit me on the sun being too bright. The ISS goes into darkness too even if that was true in the first place.

Bait ?

youtube.com/watch?v=X-huF7fRlnA

Few special effects with bonus hairspray for you.

Or they'll take some hq flat earth pics and ruin your day

Flat earth is good for detecting poors who never flew

it's all a big shoah.

the jews created the UN and the UN created israhell in 1948.

the UN stole someone else's country.