This is going to be a brutally honest post. Today my daughter, Breana Harmon Talbott was taken by force by 3 black men...

>This is going to be a brutally honest post. Today my daughter, Breana Harmon Talbott was taken by force by 3 black men. 2 raped her and she is cut head to toe by a knife. They took her engagement ring, her class ring, her earrings, her baby T necklace, everything she had on. She was able to run and ran into a church, bleeding from head to toe with no pants on. Someone had to have saw something!!! This town is small, if anyone, anyone hears ANYTHING, please call the denison police department.

google.co.uk/search?q=breana harmon talbott&tbm=nws&tbas=0&source=lnt&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje8Pyh5tDSAhVLCcAKHfwDBWQQpwUIEw&biw=1280&bih=633&dpr=1.5

nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4news.com/news/240764975-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Black Thugs
>Beautiful White Teen
Wow biased much?

fake news

If true, wow man, I cant imagine. If true, I pry she and your family will embrace Christ and be healed. And I pray for justice. When Dinh was violated by one man her brothers killed every man in town and every boy, even after the men circumcised themselves in a deal with Dinahs father, the authority of Dinah and her brothers. They killed every single man in that town because of one mans actions. If we returned to that level of justice we would be mindful of what our neighbors were getting us into I suspect.

Is it?

>killing every White man in town because some whore got raped by niggers
Christcucks are beyond Swedish levels of cuckoldry

Fake and gay.

They would have never let her run. Instantly debunked.

Fuck off Arab

Judging by the picture and description I think one of the rapists skinned her buffalo bill style and is now posing as her

I know, not even calling them nigger. The nerve

Fake and gay

Well Sup Forums?
How are you going to help bring these niggers into justice?

when i was googling i found only sources some shits

>relaxed around blacks
life lesson learned

It's a story in the bible, in modern times, it would be adapted to say, "kill every man of the race that did it"
So, if a black rapes, it would be justifiable to kill all blacks in the area, because then at least the one that did it would be killed.

This.

Btw "beaitufl white teen" is wrong. Bitch looks like a cancerous egg with her 5head.

> daughter gets raped and robbed
> mother responds by making Facebook post

This is the future we choose.

>teen
>has an engagement ring
Wow trashy

>beautiful

she looks like a coal-burner to a T

women should marry young you dumbass

haha forreal though damn near no eyebrows kek

Perhaps, though, if we started killing the niggers we would only have to kill the nigger lovers afterwrds.

>"beautiful"
>already looks like a coal burner

Obviously fake

>women should marry young you dumbass
no

FAGGOT French pussy

White boys can't compete

They fear the dominance of the black cook.

Pics or it didn't happen you lying brit cuck faggot

SO guies say somethign thing

its not a power grab by a cult of do nothing reatards SAY SOMETHING

YEA
OMG SAY IT

WILL YO USAYU IT CUZ I WANT TOI BE IN DENIAL WITH OTHER POEPLE

> t.married to used up cum bucket
Just because your a cuckold and your wife's a whore doesn't mean we should all share you fate.

T. 18 year old married to 17 year old

>knife
WHAT THEY DIDN'T BIN THAT KNIFE AND GOT A LIFE?!?! THIS IS SERIOUS CARYING A KNIFE IN THE UK IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST CRIMINAL OFFENCES

>women should ride the cock carousel for as long as possible

No

At least my wife would have some experience.

Thats what you get living close to niggers and not being able to fight

the UK have the cleanest teeth on the planet and are not submissive cuckolds

pls no bully

this, thats why i have open relationship. ofc people can cum in her or her mouth but in the end of the day she comes home to me and kisses me, not you. so who is loser now?

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaahhaaahha
I hope your joking boyo

>experience aka being thought how to fuck by other men

I guess your a proud cuckold , if that's your thing enjoy

anyway it sounds like a fake news, why would mother tell everyone that her daughter was raped by 3 niggers like this publicly lol? now everyone knows her face in that town and knows what happened, even i now know what happened. seems rly fishy.

BLACKED

she looks like a coal burner

either way she can never get married now!
hang the niggers and chuck her into a wood chipper!

>replying to your own post

Sounded like a fun time. Gas all children.

niggers gonna nig

You're just pissy because Jamal and Tre'von didn't teach your wife to how pleasure you properly.

I'm not proud that I laughed, but I did laugh.

To preserve her daughters purity after she got caught having sex with Chad. Midwestern Christians do this all the time.

>black
>thug
>black thugh
>thug
>black

By that logic it makes more sense to be real.
>Tell everyone my daughter was raped by niggers.
>She wasn't.
People will still look at her funny.

This is why I REPEATEDLY tell you people to pick up some black boots and stick some white laces in.
Gear up, Our presence must be felt and seen.
When we start beating the shit out of minorities and leaving them in the street they'll be afraid to act.
Stop jumping niggers in the middle of the night. Leave them dead in gutters.

I keep telling you people but you seem to think sitting in arm chairs will make a difference.

>beautiful
>no eyebrows
>that forehead
>all that makeup
kek

>talking shit about a white no matter what they look like
I didn't know Ireland had a mudslime problem.

>Muh gawd
Please kill yourself

News generally doesn't report on normal day-to-day things

they aren't the same poster

Nice same here. 21 with 17 year old cutie . Getting married when she's 18. Life's good

kek

bet her hubby will raise the rape spawn

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Ok, where's the pics of her in her hospital bed cut from head to toe?

Its not going to last

Enjoy those cum filled kisses loser.

jees where can i find content like this without being an FBI honeypot? thats pretty fucking hot

Actual news story or this didnt happen.

since when does fbi care about lolis?

Might be fake. Don't be like the SJW's and believe everything that supports your side.

Breana, how'd you get those scars on your face?

Well, I'd love to tell you, but some faggot from the Chech Republic says I'm not supposed to talk about it or put a pack a raping niggers in jail.

>lolis
are you slow?

>Being this painfully new

Are you not aware what rule 63 is?

it is very easy to reply to you own posts with different IDs and flags... phone + computer, computer + multiple browsers + vpn, etc. etc.

Pretty sure that's a shota you cum-guzzler

Cant you read filenames you fucking retard? Donald Trump loliticians rule 63

There is a nigger loving government amendment that prevents the media from reporting nigger on white violence. Prove me wrong. Its the jews ultimate weapon to suppress the whites who would do something about it if every day the media reported all the nigger crimes against whites.

Fuck, just noticed it.

Kill me, Pete.

I'm a AI programmer, with a masters degree in electronics,

I plan on building untraceable armed robots that will go around shooting unfavorables.
Auto wiping of hard drives and exploding after it runs out of ammo.

Should be able to deploy 10 or so in the next 10 years, each should be able to kill 200 or so.

Samefag

Kek, you might also take a look into drones.

You sure about that?

Disgusting

fox4news.com/news/240764975-story

When will the violence end Sup Forums?

Quite ironically she's actually more attractive as an alien.

The real question is, what kind of mother does on Facebook and lets the entire world know that her daughter has been raped.

GOTTA GET DEM LIKES AMIRITE

TL/DR: coalburner pays the toll

(you) for effort

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

I got what I came for.

>Someone had to have saw something

Trash.

Yes they should you fucking cuckolding faggot

Drž píču.

Hahahahahahahaha defending his chasity cage you really are a giant cuck arent you

>beautiful

That's purely subjective
Based on that part being passed off as factual, the rest of the story becomes more or less speculative

Die shitskin.

is baby T necklace referring to a cross necklace!? lmao retards

Ahah. Christianity is metal as fuck. I'm 100% down for a gang-banger genocide.

>that hag
>beautiful

I think it's time to start legally executing convicted rapists

>almost guranteed (You)'s

Well, when CNN and everyone else refuses to cover the story because the races aren't reversed, you gotta find some way to get that info out there.

I'd be down for that. A hundred years ago an interracial crime like this would have been met with riots and black neighborhoods burned down