My new selfmade wall-decoration

Hey Sup Forums, what do You think of my handmade wall-decoration? Ratings Please; sorry for triggering muzzies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerning
youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

virgin/10

fpbp

this will be sentenced to 5 years in prison for hate speech Hans

Pretty shit design Hans. Couldn't spend 10 minutes coming up with something better looking?

It's a bit autistic.

Glorious. Well done OP

Either Reddit atheists or muslims. Either way no opinion worth listening too.

ehhh larpy

LARP/10

This is just sad.

pope_kissing_muslim_feet.jpeg

>Anyone who disagrees with me is from plebbit

You can't deny that the design is awful and almost no thought has gone into it. The message itself is fine though.

>being this gay

>not going all out and getting this painted across the biggest wall in your house
fag

never gets laid/10

>crusading is fine

Do you people ever leave your fucking rooms?

whats better

- reading the bible and memorizing it
- studying greek and hebrew
- reading theology and philosophy
- studying ANE history and literature to better appreciate the bible
- attending fellowship with other believers
- evangelising to all demographics and making an effort to convert muslims, catholics, EO, atheist by studying their material

or

- painting a cross on your wall that no one will see besides your mum and caregiver
and painting a phrase thats has been memed out of its original meaning

Autism.

Hey guys if you do everything I say there will be unverified rewards in a place that has never been proven to exist.

No one has seen this place or has any evidence of these eternal rewards but you gotta cut babies dicks and socialize sexuality while scapegoating people who don't follow my moral code.

You forget that he's German, to him this is both creative & colorful.

>memeing irl

>I'm incapable of meaningful debate so I'm just going to accuse him of never leaving his room
>that will show him!

Of course I leave my room, because I'm a functional human being. Got any real points to make burger?

oh yea... and give me money too... because i need money for stuff.

>sorry for triggering muzzies
You're a cuck nontheless.

Friendly reminder : Jesus isn't the son of God
Friendly reminder #2 : Jesus is not God
Friendly reminder #3 : kind of autistic

Is that construction paper?

Cmon user use some resources at least make it sheet metal for fucks sake holy hell

Sometimes I go outside to get some sun, and to smoke a cigarette, but that's only once in a few days. My mother and father don't allow me to smoke in the basement

The burden of proof is on you with all those statements

you should smoke more but you shouldn't go get some sun, remember the sun hates """"white"""" people

Can you get a big ass crucifix instead of just the painted cross?

Racist, I like how you just assumed I was white.

Virgin level 9999

This.

It looks like paint on plaster to me.

>sees flag
>checks out

Option Two sure looks easier

Amerifats on shit/pol/e are 99% """white""" acting aryan brotherhood.
And no, I'm not racist for stating facts.
German flag can't talk

Good job on even failing at being an autist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerning

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

HATE SPEECH! HATE CRIME AGAINST MUSLIMS!

LOCK THIS MAN UP!

>multiple prophecies written
>(according to historical scholars)

Lmao

Glorious, my friend.
Spread the love.

Kys

ITT: Reddit

Good work OP

Daily reminder that after the 15th of March you will get deported to concentration camps where you will be drinking 100% pure fluoride and eating 1000% pure fetuses through McDonalds© burgers

There are still dumb frenchfags being christians? Lmao your youth is becoming full atheist, swallow your L

well it could just be reading the bible along with a good study bible, attending a faithful and conservative church, making an effort to reach out to your community

This guy gets it

Thanks

Get educated, get woke

unsauber gemalt!

t. achmed
Your prophet was a pedophile and your doctrine is sustained by literally inbred retards, kys

Racism does not exist. It's a myth! I lie to be told, to control.

I think it looks cool. It would be a nice conversation piece especially if you're a Christian History buff. Assuming you actually interact with other humans.

All in all, I think it looks cool and it has some purpose.

This guy gets it

Thanks

>muhhh pedophile
>muhhh inbreds
= autistic arguments that are 1. untrue 2. always denied

t. foreskin

Did you just thank yourself?

>1. untrue 2. always denied
Except he was a pedophile and inbreeding is permitted within the Islamic world and is rife. Just saying it's untrue doesn't actually make it untrue.

Thanks man I really appreciate it

No problem and greetings from australia

Racism is a social construct!

The fuck is going on?

No problem and greetings from australia

That's right my man

Always the fat whitey's argument.
Except he wasn't and no Islam's position on cousin marriage remains unspoken as much for Christianity.
And btw second-stage cousins marriages concers arabs in the Islamic world aka 20% of Muslim population + Even if it's wrong, it doesn't produce deficient babies and have the same percentage of producing deficient babies as non-cousin marriages.
So it is untrue, kys

How's the weather in greece?

I love it... this is example of perfect minimalism...

Hope it's Absinthe. With real wormwood!

>Except he wasn't
Aisha.
>inb4 SHE HAD HER PERIOD MAN SHE WAS BIOLOGICALLY AN ADULT

>it doesn't produce deficient babies and have the same percentage of producing deficient babies as non-cousin marriages.
Which is it nigger? It either doesn't produce retarded kids or the percentage of retarded kids at a lower rate?

Also if it's just Arabs, explain Pakis.

2/10

Centuries of inbreeding in arab populations due to your doctrine = kek

I do support this idea

Honorable Mention for this post

youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak

GTFO

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, confidence games, or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means.

Me or op who has 1 post by his id

I really really like it.

Nice work.

I really like you

It seems to be missing two more horizontal and two more vertical lines.....

I like you too user.

Like this?

It's nice
But you better not be larping

Also
>This thread
Pic related

And? If he was a pedophile he could've made a harem full of little girls.
1. Muslim scholars don't all agree on the age of Aisha bc of the hadith's itsnaad
2. They all agreed that she was pubescent when she had marital relationships
3. And yes she was young, bruh it was the 7th century don't act as if Isaac didn't marry rebecca when she was 3 or as if girls used to reach the age of 80. Btw Europe allowed men to marry 11yo girls up until the XIXth century.

The intelligence deficiency due to marriage cousins is ~0.65 and have the same percentage of appearing in non-consanguinity marriages. Don't get me wrong I don't like this Middle-Eastern practice.

Marriage cousins = Middle Eastern practice, not Islamic

Kek, but i think it wouldn't even be allowed in germany.

You may want to remove the decoration once you turn 18.

Why does this man only have one leg? How did he lose it?

Lol this.

>If he was a pedophile he could've made a harem full of little girls
He could have. Just because he didn't does not mean he's was not a pedophile. He still fucked a child.

>1. Muslim scholars don't all agree on the age of Aisha bc of the hadith's itsnaad
No MODERN muslim scholars disagree with it because it's damaging to the image of Islam when you try to push it onto a culture which thinks fucking children is wrong. So therefore you change the age to say "HEY HEY GUYS LOOKS MUHAMMAD WAS A GUD GUY HE DIDNT FUCK LITTLE GIRLS"

Every single scholar predating the 1960's agreed that she was betrothed at 6 and consummated at 9.

>2. They all agreed that she was pubescent when she had marital relationships
Refer to my previous post ">inb4 SHE HAD HER PERIOD MAN SHE WAS BIOLOGICALLY AN ADULT"

>3. And yes she was young, bruh it was the 7th century don't act as if Isaac didn't marry rebecca when she was 3 or as if girls used to reach the age of 80
Yeah it was the 7th Century, that's a shitty argument when you call Muhammad the perfect man and the messenger of God. Perfection, meaning flawless or without fault. Meaning that is it perfectly acceptable to fuck kids.

What about Isaac? Christians, Jews and Western society as a whole doesn't condone those actions. Islam does. Christians go "Yeah shit happened, times are different, nobody is perfect but Jesus."

I fixed the decoration.
The T is ultraviolet.

Close but it doesn't seem to strike fear in the hearts and minds.

It looks nicely made but a bit autistic OP

Top kek

The S is slightly crooked by a few degrees anti clockwise
Fix this shit you fucking nigger

decent bantz did laugh 5.7/10

Pretty autistic since you're probably just a LARPing faggot, and not even Christian let alone catholic. Even so, it's asymmetric which is worse; put the fucking "Vult" on the right of the cross, opposite to the "Deus"

Middle east = hub of islam for centuries

Don't worry I don't judge you man, the inbreeding and all