Sounds pretty cucked.

>6 whole years for ending someones life

Australian justice too harsh.

It was just a prank.

>maximum penalty of life in prison
>gets 6 years

dude he called him a 'black bastard'

OOOOOOOOOOOONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

Here in Victoria they keep trying to rename it "coward punch", but it never seems to take off.

>words give you a right to be violent.

>Murders a guy
>Gets as a trial for testing a law
>Probably gets less time than if he were just tried for murder.
What

jesus australia..

>6 years
This country is so cucked I just have to giggle, just line the nigger up against a wall and blow his pea sized brain out.

Niggers are sub human, what's your point?

I don't understand.
How did Africans get to Australia?

I'd a called it the small penis faggot punch.

Fuck I hate these fucking googles

we imported somalians en mass because of
>muh asylum seekers

Actions, consequences etc.

I don't know mate, but there's fucking lots of them here.

It's called provocation and yeah I agree with the leaf

As if he would be outright charged for murder in your country. The case would flop instantly since it's a fluke when people die from one punch.

We take in more per capita than any other country these days.

You cunts need to make an emu genetically engineered to fight those burnt bastards

I guess it's from (((guilt))) for having a Ln official White Australia policy as recently as 1980?

Atleast the apes aren't indigenous to your lands. When I come over there I am going to lead the resistance to deport these apes.

>"FUCKING STREWTH"
>"IS THAT A COLORED MAN?"

>S-SIX YEARS FOR MURDER

We've got our work cut out for us here, leaf.

Provocation is still not a valid defense.

>Don't call a spade a spade or you die
Okay

test

Stop being retarded. His actions also resulted in his consequence of being in jail, alongside permanent mark on his file.

If you know they're chimps why even do this? Entitled white shits mane.

Typical niggers resorting to king hitting to fantasize about them being kangz n shiet

>I'm a small babby and have no ability to control myself

>niggers are so feral that calling them black is enough to trigger their violent tendencies

Which is funny considering noone I know feels guilt over it.

fuck off niggerfaggot

Rot in hell nigger.

Yes and by killing him he sure proved him wrong.

Yes, so why even insult? Pretty much asked for it desu.

KANG HIT

I wish I could say the same thing. My mother in law asked me if I felt privileged to be white just yesterday. I thought these people were only on the Internet. I still can't believe the dumb cunt actually said it.

He was a black bastard after all so the old guy was right. And why didn't niggers defend themselves from europeans when they were dragged away as slaves? They pretty much asked for it.

White people get served, deal with it.

>huurrr I can do wutever I wants
>but no one else can

Typical whitey.

Jamal, you have to go back.

how can you be enriched if you keep throwing them in jail?

>jailed for beating a guy to death
>first prosecuted under this law
And what was it before that law, the judge let you walk or gave you a bonus of 50% off to your jail time if you managed to kill your victim with only 1 hit?

>if I hear things I don't like I'll attack people
Typical nigger. No wonder why none of you ever managed to build a civilisation.

what shits me is when some fuck wit starts hitting someone and the innocent guy hits back and cleans him up one hit and then gets jail time for it.
and the guy who started it walks free. its fucked

I don't really care about their history. The guy knew he was one, and is shocked dead that he retaliated? Guess we'll defend retards then.

>pol: niggers are violent chimps!
>insults one and gets chimped out on
>reeeeee violent chimps!!!!

Rly makes ya think

>I can kill someone for saying something

Typical farming equipment

That's why we have cops - to brutalize darkies (and proles in general) when they get out of line.

>this poor innocent young man was forced to murder an old defenseless man in cold blood after he was literally holocausted by the man's mean words

dindu nuffin

Words =! actions
Is this really that hard to understand for your tiny nigger brain?

it was manslaughter if you punched someone and they died from hitting their head on the concrete

I'm not even black. But you KNOW they are chimps and aggravate them then act all victimised when they do what they do?

Lol. Go poke a lion in its eye and cry that it's not your fault while you're at it.

Was their evidence proving that? Just interested desu.

Killing someone because they called you a black bastard isn't retaliation. Dumb shit like this is why Africa will never develop.

We need organised retaliation attacks on these people. Clogging up our prisons isn't the answer these people should fear us. Ten of theirs for one of ours. They wouldn't even know how to file a police report against an attacker.

Yea, really makes you think that niggers are violent chimps if words alone make them chimp out.

You're the one bringing that up. And it's absolutely irrelevant. If you poke a lion in its eye, why would you be shocked that it mauls you?

It's in its nature, but you blame the lion instead of the aggrivator. White people: lol.

>Statement XYZ is made
>Statement XYZ is proven correct
>It is pointed out that statement XYZ is correct

Really cracks the whip

You don't poke a lion in the eye, You shoot it in the fucking head for being a violent animal that is in an environment it is not meant to be in.

If they're chimps then why are they even in your country in the first place? I hope you're agitating to keep more of them from arriving, at least?

Yeah I'm sure he punched him with the intent of killing him.

If you know they act like that why aggravate them?

Sure you aren't tyrone. They prove that they're chimps by acting like chimps, these prejudices wouldn't happen if niggers didn't act like chimps.
You're exaggerating again. If the old guy went there and stabbed the nigger in the eye then yeah the nigger would be right to punch him. If you walk up to a lion and say "you lion bastard" the lion won't attack you. If you stab it then it will. Why is this really so fucking hard to understand? Are you niggers really this retarded?

>cowering to a violent species of wildlife

Seems pretty Australian to me.

it's already murder if any attack is the proximate cause of someone's death, so why the fuck would you need a law specifically for punches

Or put it in a cage for relocation/entertainment

The best way to deal with bantz is better bantz. You can only use violence if you feel physically threatened not emotionally.

Jews.
The answer is always jews.

>whitie can't handle the analogy so takes a different spin on it

Rofl no wonder you're cucks.

See
You're comparing literal assault with saying words. Just kill yourself, you don't deserve to breathe oxygen.

I went to elementary and high school with niggers but never got hit. You just have to treat them like feral animals.

Because boomers in this country are retarded.

Your analogy was shit. Kill yourself.

So you're not black, But not white.

Chink then?

I've already affirmed that yes they act like chimps I don't know why you keep thinking that I'm not saying that.

But you and the guy knowing that, aggravated him, and he acted like a chimp.

Why are you even defending it?

>you know muslims commit jihad when you speak blasphemy, so why criticize islam and risk it?

This is your logic, kys

Daily reminder Australia is full of niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyU-W_ZxZIk

sounds like he wasn't wrong

Turns out he was just calling him what he is then.

Why would you believe him?

Friendly reminder that all aussies complaining about too many colored cunts are all doll bludgers. Live in the eastern suburbs and all you see are whites

So you're saying niggers shouldn't be treated as humans and shouldn't be allowed to live in human cities? I can agree with that.

No. My initial quote was actions and consequences. He actioned with words, his consequence was that. Don't be so retarded to think x is retaliated with x as well, do you live in a basement or something?

We aren't defending it.

We just wish that for once we would be wrong about blacks being unable to NOT act like chimpanzees.

Nah, you're just a third world shithole tard.

lets petition to have him sentenced for life for taking a life

Still actions and words are different things. If you're unable to understand that then you're literally a waste of space. But yeah I'm pretty sure the nigger did something to the old guy that triggered him saying "black bastard" so in either case the chimp was in the wrong here.

Better than being a fucking nigger like you.

how is that even possible to kill by one punch? I been in many street fights and never though you can die in a fucking fight

youtube.com/watch?v=WOx8B3O-nDo

I know already.

I seriously don't know why you think I was not saying or implying this.

Not happening. If someone is good you wouldn't hear about it. News is all about drama.

>never though you can die in a fucking fight
you're an idiot then

>I will kill people for using words

So is it okay if I go to the next local Kwanzaa festival and start unloading into the crowds that start calling me "cracker" and "honkey"?

>54 years old grandfather
He probably wasn't the most fit and just broke his neck in the fall or something.

Happens all the time here. Usually person gets coward punched and then hits the concrete as they fall while unconscious.

youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w

Niggers don't pull punches. I've been in fights but I found myself pull punches. Have you ever hit someone in the head as hard as you could?

... why are you explaining this to me? Chimps don't understand, and you're not forcing them to understand, so why annoy them when you know they're like that.

This is like, women being mouthy cunts to men and getting punched for it: too much entitlement.