Child-eaters ban when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The half breed nigger of dog.

child eaters??
ohhhh.... you mean the jew?
yes, ban. when?

why ban when you can kill and cook then make the owners watch you slaughter prepare eat at gunpoint? Maybe even force them to eat some too.

if raised correctly, they're perfectly fine dogs
they should just require a license and a background check to own one, considering nearly all the bad ones are owned by deadbeat spics

My neighbour has one of these.

I work 12 hour shifts so never actually see him but he lets his nigger dog shit in the garden while living on benefits paid for by my taxes. I swear only the worst people own these dogs.

don't just stop with that breed. Kill all dogs except for labs. Yes, that means kill the german shepards, the rotweilers, the shit-zus, the poodles, the spaniels, the mastiffs, the beagles, the chiweeenies, and every other filthy, noisy, shit-eating breed. But labs are ok.. they are still dogs (worst animal ever), but they are at least less annoying than most dogs.

Fuck off Ahmed.

Not owning the only breed that matters.

All dogs that are considered vicious should be banned.

Get a shotgun license or just buy an air rifle and shoot the fucker in the head and say it came into your garden

Not sure how aggressive they actually are, but many cases in which they kill / heavily wound their owner, stem from rescuing previously fighting-dogs employed in underground rings. Thing is, what aggressiveness they have by nature, is increased in those fighting dogs, and a tad of crazy added into the mix. "Rescuing" such a damaged dog, is a bad idea - because as soon as it gets "triggered", it will bite your face off.

you are almost as disgusting as the dog in this post and you should meet a similar punishment

Pit bulls are already banned in Australia

Swimming pools kill far more kids than pit bulls do. Ban swimming pools.

I was considering going with plain old steak and rat poison but that could work too.

same shit ive heard from irl friend. he really really did take good care at raising him and socializing him but in the end the same cute, non aggresive dog one day snapped and attacked a 3yo child who just walked past the dog. and when i see he trained him properly i really do mean it. he took more care in socializing and traning that me with rottweiler and friend with dogo argentino (both dogs never attacked another dog nor person, not even bark at another dog). makes you think

SINK
THE
CHINKS

This.

Fuck dogs

t. Sadiq Khan

Just look at its face. Pure evil. Kek knows. Frogs hate dogs.

This. My friend has one these and it's one of the finest dogs I have met.

Niggers don't actually give a shit about their animals. They won't care if you kill the dog in front of them.

when i say*. also pit was 4yo while my rotti is 5 and friends dogo argentino is 7. i owned dogs whole my life from gse, rottweilers, goldens and NEVER EVER am i getting pitbull or dog under 30kg but that is a personal pref. they truly are the niggers of dog kindom and they are nowhere near on par with before mentioned breeds. simply put they are way more aggresive and have tendency to snap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

I've seen this post before but still, fuck off, Muhamad.

ive seen 3 staffords grow up, 2 rhodesian ridgebacks, numerous rottweilers, numerous gse and 2 pitbulls. take a guess which of the dogs snapped one day (with proper or even better training than before mentioned breeds).

This. Fellow dogocide supporter.

MUZZIE SPOTTED

>owning a huskie in a hot country

I love dogs. I just hate these particular dogs.

It's similar to how I feel about niggers to be honest. I'm not racist at all otherwise.

Remember that time when that kid next door had his face ripped off by a Beagle? Me neither.

If you want to take away my pitbull because some pitbull on the other side of the continent mauled a kid, you will have to take away my gun because some gun on the other side of the continent was used to shoot up a school.

>it's Sup Forums we pretend dog breed behaviors are a direct result of environmental factors
>but niggers chimp out because they're animals

What you on about? I'm pretty sure the Sup Forums consensus on pitbulls is that they are the niggers of the dog world.

tell that to the "finest dog breed" tough guys up there

fucking haji.

You will never understand our freedoms.

Idk which pol you're talking about because most of us are aware that this dog is a nignog and there's no changing it.

>Child-eaters ban when?
You mean the Democrats?

I think the general opinion is shifting towards "pitbulls = niggers". There will always be diehard mongoloids who defend this breed much like there will always be commies on this board.

This argument sucks. A gun isn't an animal. It can't shoot someone by itself.

whatever. keep your ugly white trash dog on a leash and a muzzle.

This. Niggers also seem to be aware pitbulls want to tear them to pieces for all the shit they've done to them. I have a body shop in a niggertown and I keep a couple pits in the car yard to keep niggers out. Nigs don't even bother jumping the fence anymore, and before I got the dogs they'd climb in just to fuck up cars for the hell of it.

I remember the last time my gun ran away while in the safe and mauled a child. Truly a tragic moment, they had to put it down.

Makes me sad how pit bulls have developed into killing machines through long-term abuse by niggers and Mexicans who do dogfighting. Every pit bull I've ever met has been the sweetest most normal loving pupper.

You mean the dog breed that is constantly trying to escape and run off and doesn't actually have loyalty towards you? Yeah no

But people can shoot other people with guns. Ban guns so people can't shoot people with guns.

If you want to take away my pitbull I've owned for 12 fucking years, take my gun too since people have been shot to death before. Take all the fucking knives in my drawer too, people get stabbed to death.

I agree with this guy. Owning a husky in a warm place is just cruel.

I don't give a fuck about your freedoms. If I feel threatened by your nigger dog, I won't hesitate to kill it.

Muslim trash

Kekd

Guns don't kill people. People who misuse guns kill people.
Pitbulls don't kill people. People who can't raise their pitbull kill people.

If you're going to take away my pitbull, take my gun too.

This is the only dog that has ever attacked me (who cares) but like everyone else is saying, putting this in a warm environment is like trying to keep a dangerous pet penguin.

Once again, this argument is stupid. A gun can't kill someone by itself. A dog can kill someone by itself. Now stop it.

You will literally be torturing a husky for life if you live in a warm place. In summer Huskies need ice baths here.

>A gun can't kill someone by itself
But someone who misuses a gun can kill people

>A dog can kill someone by itself
And this is a sign that whoever raised the dog did so incorrectly.

If you're going to take my pitbull away for something a pitbull did on the other side of the country due to the owner's fault, take away my gun too because someone on the other side of the country shot up a school.

Pitbulls who act up should be put down and the owner should be charged for murder and never be allowed to own a dog ever again.

And FYI I was mauled by a pitbull when I was eleven years old. I knew the dog for six years and grew up with it from a puppy. That dog and I were best friends and it snapped and left me with thirty stitches all over my face. So, no. Pits don't always snap because of owners. They snap because they have a predisposition to. All the stats are there for your viewing pleasure.

couldn't this same standard be given to someone who raises bad kids?

>I was eleven years old
Then your parents were retards for having a pitbull around children. Much like parents are retards for having guns around children.

What do you guys think of my rare pupper? Can you name the breed, Sup Forums?

This is retarded. Your argument is that no pitbull EVER has EVER under ANY circumstances attacked someone for ANY other reason than because they have a shitty owner. Except you must have missed all the times "oh we raised him from a puppy and suddenly he killed little 2 year old Johnny and we don't know why". Pitbulls are the blacks of dogs. You don't want to be racist, but you can't deny that they commit much more "crime" than other dogs. It's just statistics.

My father had 2 Akitas when I was a kid. They were big dogs and sometimes broke their chains and hopped the fence. The dogs would actually run to the park and play with random kids in the neighborhood.

We spent hours looking for them only for young kids to walk the dogs to our house to beg us to play with the dogs some more. We would go to park and all play together.

One day I turn on the news and hear about a small boy in our town had his head bitten off by a Pitt bull. The cop had to shoot the fucker in the head 3 times to kill it. The owner didn't even chain the dog up and had a small fence. One of the kids knew him.
Pitt bull ban when?

He's a perfect pup. Would never hurt a fly. He's a coward anyway lol

pomeranian?

Most pitbull owners are absolutely retarded. You should never own a pitbull if you have children, they're not family dogs. If you leave a pitbull in the same room with a child, and the child does something to aggravate the dog, it's the parent's fault, much like if you leave a gun in the same room with a child and the child shoots himself in the face.

If you want to take my pitbull, take my guns.

Oh okay. So we went from "if pits are bad it's because of the owners" to "you shouldn't have them around children regardless if you are a good or bad owner." You just affirmed my own argument that pits bite out of predisposition. Moron.

rat?

cute as hell. corgi mixed with something?

>You just affirmed my own argument that pits bite out of predisposition.
That is quite the leap in logic, desu. The truth is, you shouldn't leave small children around any large dogs. Small children see dogs as play things.

Pure blooded Pom. nice job.

Pomeranians have the lowest incidents of biting and/or attacks of ANY breed of dog in the world. Literally the safest ball of fluff you can get. They'll cost ya a pretty penny though

So you admit pits have a predisposition to bite children then. And no, I did not "aggravate" the dog. I walked by him, literally. And how an infant that can't even crawl can "aggravate" a dog is beyond me. You are a nigger apologist. And I would be happy to take your guns, leaf. Since you obviously are mentally impaired and you shouldn't own guns if you're a retard.

derpfox terrierist
>ready to push the button
it has to go back

If you're going to take my pitbull away because your poorly raised mutt mauled you due to your retarded parents' fault, take my guns because a child somewhere shot himself in the face.

i do agree with this
not just raised with love but with subtle discipline and realisticly should be away from young kids

Exactly.
90% of pitbull attacks are in cases where the owners were retards who raised them wrong, or had them in settings they shouldn't be in.

Not a dog person but Beagles look hella friendly.

So suddenly you claim that my parents raised the dog poorly when you know exactly nothing about how he was raised? Now that's a leap in logic. No point arguing with a retard.

yeah mate
its because they are seen as a fashion statement for degenerates
nice digits

Or I'll just take your dog and leave you with your guns.

Canada and AUS (the liberal fagboys of the world) would advocate for keeping dogs that have been statistically proven to attack in unprovoked scenarios where they were raised just as any other dog breed would be raised.

gas the pitbuls , dogwar now.

did you read my post
i said they need to properly trained and kept away from small children
and id go as far as requiring a license to own to stem the tide of degenerates owning them
how is that liberal lmao
back to your gore thread on Sup Forums

fucking people use the show pitbulls and parolies to justify pitbulls and how nice they are so they wont ban them in my city

>So suddenly you claim that my parents raised the dog poorly when you know exactly nothing about how he was raised?
The dog attacked you, that's proof enough. Your parents didn't know how to own a pitbull, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and got mauled. Blame your parents for not paying attention to you and for raising your dog incorrectly.

Little Johnny's parents didn't didn't know how to own a gun. Little Johnny was at the wrong place at the wrong time and shot himself. Blame Little Johnny's parents for not paying attention and not knowing how to own a gun.

>raised just as any other dog breed would be raised.
And that, is the problem. People who raise pitbulls like regular family pet dogs are going to have a bad time. Blame yourself for not researching this.

If you want to take my pitbulls, take my guns.

You want to send back the Prince of Central Park?

Yeah because they have nothing else to justify keeping them except some lame pop culture reference that was made with a bias toward them

please don't let any pit bulls near your cute pupper

>out walking in the woods yesterday
>see guy standing still up ahead
>he is holding a leash but can't see where it leads to as it is blocked by shrubbery
>he's a big guy (for me) but still wraps the leash arounds his arm and assumes a sturdy stance
>sweat.jpg
>walks past him
>fucking bear-sized ovcharka stares me down

>if raised correctly, they're perfectly fine dogs
DAS RITE PITBULLS ARE GOOD BOYZ, THEY DIDNU NUFFIN! ITS DAT INSTITUTIONAL RACISM DAT MAKES DEM LOOK BAD

WE NEED MO MONEY FO MO DOG BISCUITS

You keep affirming my argument over and over again. "Wrong place, wrong time." Yeah, because the dog felt like mauling someone and there I was. My parents raised that dog with love and discipline. It was not the fault of the owners. It was the fault of the dog. Can you blame the parents of Jeffrey Dahmer because he killed people? He had a mental disorder.
I love how you are sitting behind your computer continually typing "take my guns" at the end of each post as if you have concocted the perfect, hole-free argument, but honestly you just sound like a biased, willfully ignorant idiot.

This

Ban assault dogs like we did in Denmark,

>It was not the fault of the owners
Your parents owned a pitbull in a house with children. Checkmate. If you leave a gun on a counter in a house with children and the child shoots himself, it's the parents fault, not the gun.

If you're going to take my pitbull, take my guns.

you have a gud famili
they dindu nuffin

AYO WE WUZ WOLFS N SHIEEEEET

Accurate.