How big is the USA, NASA pictures proof America is a shapshifting reptilian

seriously though, it can't be both ways.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Marble
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdGRbPlFuFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>I don't understand perspective

what about the use of clone tool and the fact that the artist that created the blue marble admitted it was photoshop?

I don't know, buy a weather balloon, strap an iphone or a gopro on it, and get your own pictures if you can't believe what NASA show.

>b-but fish eye effect!
you can take them to space and still claim they've been drugged.

Earth is not only flat but also a triangle. You've all been fooled.

>implying the blue marble is done in one shot

the marble they use to depict earth got cracked, so they had to replace it

What do you mean?

>pic is 121,000 feet

science is a liar (sometimes)

>Slovenia

holy shit the earth is flat!

i beleaf

THE EARTH IS A FUCKING CUBE PROVE ME WRONG

the second earth isn't from NASA

the people who make these troll memes just know that if they say it is from NASA then no one will question it

At least I know where I live, my dark skinned friend.

>On 25 January 2012, NASA released a composite image of the western hemisphere of Earth entitled Blue Marble 2012.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Marble

>implying we don't live on an inverted tetrahedral quarter-sphere

Wake up

>slovenia

literally who?

Imagine standing on one of the corners

fuck

Shills used to be at least funny. These are just pathetic.

U r retard

Good boy, bump it up, and let the people decide on who's a retard.

Flat earthers need a containment board because obviosuly /x/ isn't enough

You were born in a containment, your country is still a containment zone, and you want to enforce containment on your superiors. How surprising.

Maybe spend more time trying to prove your silly sphere, and less time shilling or being an idiot.

earth is flat from all weather balloons as shown above by anonymous, clever name sir.
this is funny, people hold on to thier globe earth beliefs because thats the first thing they are taught in school. before they can think on there own. i was a space nerd and constantly studied space then in my twenties i started being able to understand math in a realistic sense and the whole theory of the ball earth and its proofs where nothing but fallacies and photoshop.
apollo missions have been thoroughly debunked to a godlike degree. believing we went to the moon is such a goy belief.
KEK knows the earth is flat.

op do you think people who walk away from you are physically growing smaller?

when I see people like this I understand the hate of the elites for us and kinda want for them to wipe out freedom of speech, then again, there's not much of that in Slovenia

>different distances.
more like different lenses

You're just an angry little boy, you didn't need to confirm it, we already knew. You can't even name the planets in correct order out of your head now, you're here to just treat your frustration, little boy.

How can you fly around the world if it's flat?

man, that's low quality bait

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, (Pluto)? Off the top of my head.

well as they claim to see curvature with a fish eye go pro lense i doubt these people know anything about photography. ive heard people claim the see spheres through a telescope. amazing super vision they must have since you can only see in 2D with one eye or lense. it takes binocular vision to see in 3D... but thats none of my business...

Most images you see of earth is actually a tapestry of a bunch of smaller images

Oh no I mixed up Saturn and Jupiter.

you are a smart motherfucker

>you can no longer have science and futurism threads on Sup Forums because every single thread gets destroyed by autistic shitposting.

Perma ban the shitposters and the idiots replying to them.

You can, it can be seen by your previous post that you're just uninformed about the model, not a naive little boy from Spain.

you can see the outline of disneys pluto dog on the real nasa photo of pluto. and who says nasa and disney dont work together on this globe hoax? hmmmmmmmm hahaha

I'm going to portugal in a week. I really want to kick you in the face

>wants to prove earth is flat
>prove it's round

It must've hurt that little bit about your country uh? I'm enjoying this

ban? for talking about the place your sitting on right now called earth? talking about the flat earth is politically incorrect havent you noticed.

4 simultaneous days in 1 day

Oh, I'm devastated.

its called the "horizon" because its "horizontal".
"level" means, it is flat, its sea LEVEL not sea CURVE. cant you understand the words in your own language??

Praise Kek

>

You're all blue pulled as fuck.

now I'm convinced.

holy fuck, so blind. I'm sorry friend.

seriously, water tension, it's so obvious. I feel embarrassed. I'm presenting evidence to my family and friends.

> No UR ANUS :D?

I actualy firmly believe that "flattard" invasion is engineered. Someone is planting these idiots around.

That photo makes it look concave, what kind of retarded lens did they use?

>round earth
haha

Oh shit. Where does that come into play? What is the real order? Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, (Pluto)?

Every flat earth thread I see, I ask the same question and never get a response.

Why? Why the fuck would there be a global conspiracy to convince general people that the earth is round? What is to gain?

And why are all heavenly bodies that we've ever observed, whether they be planets or stars or black holes, they're all round. But the Earth though? Totally flat bro.

Yup.

It's just that the curvature is so gradual that you can't really see it. That picture is such a tint portion of the entire Earth.

Are you actualy stupid? Theres this thing called gravity. If gravity is at the center of a hypothetical sphere, than the pull would be equal nearly everywhere. If, however, there was a curve presented on a flat surface, then the pull would be as demonstrated in your pic.
Tl;dr what is scale and gravity

>every other planet is a globe, but ours is flat

>Why?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdGRbPlFuFo

>Pool balls are round, therefore the pool table is round

>he believes in the ball earth
delusional balltards need to gtfo

>I don't know literally anything about the flat earth model
>I still post

that's the shit that always makes me laugh. Some go so far that they'll tell you it's all just a hologram.

wow i'm convinced

flat earth fags like to distract from that question by saying "no one has flown over Antarctica!"

Provide a 2D map of earth with no distortions, accurate sizes of land masses, and is consistent with what is observed on flight paths.

*sips tea*

Don't bully user

What is perspective

>every space video that proves earth is a sphere is FAKE you hear me?
>but this one with a lense distorsion, now THIS IS REAL PROOF
kek

The only commonly recurring thing on Sup Forums that rustle my jimmies beyond recognition is FUCKING FLAT EARTH FAGGOTS

You guys are more retarded than a rabid feminist. The evidence that the earth is a globe is fucking everywhere. It's not a conspiracy, it's a FACT. You retards are just too dumb to process actual scietific studies and results so you disregard them and go with
>shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet dah we wuz flat n kangs n shiiiiiet

Or you're just jew shills that slide this board so that it appears that we are crazies.

Just stop it and remove yourself from this board to >>/x/

Fuck you.

ever heard of relativity u dense motherfucker

those that think you cant see the curve because earth is liek soooo huge dont know how to math gud.
circumference 24,900 miles.
solve for drop per mile.
usually posted a billion times at the start of any flat earth video.
all your stupid questions would be answered had you once clicked the link and idk, watched with an open mind for once.

Fuck off, ignorant scum.

I don't need to know what your "theory" is. All I need is a telescope to make the idea "the earth is flat" be completely retarded.

1: earth is not a perfect sphere, its wider in the middle.
2: when I drive my car to the store, I am moving at the same speed as my car, but I dont feel it. The same would hold true for the earth, in that we are moving with it.

Tell me how a telescope proves you live on a spinning ball?

The more violently people reject this idea the more i think there is some active attempt to suppress it.

You dont see people paying any mind to time cube or the people claiming there are stargates under the ocean or anything like that, but flat earth? Suddenly dozens of people appear out of nowhere to try and shut it down, every time.

The idea seemed absurd to me at first, but its plausibility is growing day by day.

What's the point of a round earth conspiracy? Jewish globe manufacturers?

>Earth is flat
I shit in the streets and even I know it's round. Really sad user.

um no sweetie

Calm down, Sven. The rage they feel believing they are in perfect sync with the truth and at the same time knowing they are the laughing stock of everybody is hard enough for them. Just stay around and enjoy.

The ultimate redpill is that the earth grew to its current size in some way. Dinosaurs couldn't have have existed in this gravity. Maps of the ocean floor suggest there is far more expansion than "subduction"

All continental plants fit together when you get rid of the newer oceanic crust.

Really makes you think

Once you go flat, you can't go back. It's the truth.

You know shit. And that's it.

it IS just a hologram

kek, pure gold, or should i say shit

when i drive in my car i can feel it. you can always sense motion as that is one of your senses. you'd know that had you paid attention in school.
and no, saying anti semetic things to disproof flat earthers questions only makes you seem stupid.

Sure. I can observe other planets rotating as spheres. Inductively, this suggests ours is also a sphere. There is no reason to believe our planet would be different.

kek

To disprove all the ancient stories and knowledge sources that mention the earth being non-spherical perhaps.

Discredit something fundamental about a body of knowledge and the whole thing now looks suspect. Rebuilding from literally 'the ground' up our view of the cosmos.