Homosexuality is a plight on civilization...

Homosexuality is a plight on civilization, it is a cancer of the mind that spreads disease and does not achieve anything beyond exemplifying the hedonistic nature of the faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
familyresearchinst.org
inquisitr.com/585603/deadly-meningitis-outbreak-hits-nyc-gay-community/
researchgate.net/publication/7538698_Gonorrhoea_reinfection_in_heterosexual_STD_clinic_attendees_longitudinal_analysis_of_risks_for_first_reinfection
traditioninaction.org
jesus-is-savior.com
narth.com
lifesitenews.com
narth.com/
frc.org/
carm.org/
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6893897
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thomas Jefferson signed a law to castrate all homos in Virginia

Homosexuality was illegal until 2007

Fags are scum

Homosexuality only spreads disease. It is not by coincidence that faggots are disproportionately represented in disease.

Not an argument refuting the central point made by the axioms and its conclusion.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
Flip a coin. If it's heads, then a literal nigger faggot gets HIV.
> in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African Americanb gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men
>No dude, we see faggotry in animals and the ancient Greeks! Appeals to nature while ignoring cannibalism displayed by those same species!
Then you cede your stance by admitting you have no argument beyond "ebin" shitposting. Leave the thread, brainlet.

This is board is satanic this board is possessed this board is a cancerous dangerous tumour on humanity. In last thread of shills rabbis and dainty females somebody said the barren and widows have agency. They choose their conditions. And gays absolve. Or get rid of agency. And dont choose their being "lacking of morals". This is retardation gussied up as fancy sounding lies you're all ugly banished dusty stomached pieces of rapist shit who will die from all clammosexual diseases like Eve killed Adam and all people without Christ. That she ignored. And that you all don't have

Kek smites faggots, confirmed.

Ad hom, not an argument refuting the central point made by the axioms and its conclusion.
By resorting to personal attacks you have signified that you are unable to defend your position, and thus I accept your concession.

Shut up faggot

Dont work no more you are a pathetic littl poodle scumbag. It's either you larp. Project failures and inadequacies. Or are a hypocrite. Or a liar. Chicken. Egg. You have no brains. No hearts. No spirits. No souls. No manly physical bodies. You are some kind of ancient Jewish ghost

Faggots claim that they are gay because they were born like that. They cite pre-natal hormone defectiveness, even though the frequency with which those defects occur in the West do not account for the percentage of homosexuals. Also, one would expect said defects to arise in the Third World, where mothers-to-be lack adequate healthcare, yet we see the influx of faggots only in the Western World, where the Jewish LGBTBBQ media shills for faggot normalcy daily.
They do away with their agency by saying that they had no part in determining their sexual orientation, yet in the same breath confirm that their lifestyle is a result of defects (precisely because it is environmental).
>Ad hom, not an argument refuting the central point made by the axioms and its conclusion.
>I know you are, but what am I?
Onus is not on me, I have already made my argument in the image and with the source I posted. You have yet to articulate a coherent point besides "ebin maymay" reaction image shitposting.

Xq28 gene

World without fags would be a better world

There is nothing wrong with Homosexu.......

Oops woman created em

>lying on the internet or at all
Who knew. Im not investing another 10 hours in this. Enjoy your Sunday at the circus

You have conceded your debate, and lost. Why do you persist? Do you have an argument that is your own?

Homo's are just like hetrosexual cou....

my own brother is gay and hes the most unhappy person i know, stays away from his great family and always claims to be a victim. hes 25 and he cant even go out on a lunch with his mother without bringing a new 45+ year old boyfriend with him. its gross as fuck.

Incapable of formulating a coherent sentence pertaining to the topic at-hand; I am literally unable to decipher what you are typing out.
And how do those genes pass down to the relatives? If they are homosexual, by definition, they cannot engage in the exchange of the fruits of meiosis because that action is unique to heterosexuals. Unless you are claiming they are bisexual, in that case, that is an entirely different point.
Still not a coherent stance refuting the image's axioms and conclusions.

>the dutch are not cowards

We should welcome homo's in the right wing. They help our movem......

No hetero did that? Is it a death? Is it sin? You can thank females. I'm gay. I'm happy. Why don't I just tell little anecdotes. Easier to concoct those. You don't own your own facts. You have musings

I suggest a follow-up into that gene, maybe look at the next generation... oh wait...

Adopting rights for Homosexuals are foundations of our civilizati.....

If you are a nigger and a faggot, you'd better be careful not to get some disease.
Makes sense why faggots are walking disease baskets, females are the gatekeepers of sexual intercourse; with males, there are no boundaries and they engage in rampant hedonism.

Like they did it in Bible. Like they do it now. Like people used to use sheep intestine condoms. Like how anybody else has ever used surrogacies. You are so pumped with professor petersonia's buzzwords you are a fucking weirdo. Fascism literally means faggoty woman's discourse. A bundle of sticks. Right up your ass. In defence of females. And hypocritical homosexuality and simultaneous homophobia. Also I understood him. Read harder. Stop electing sodomitical morons and liars you globalist fool

Homosexuals have given so much to western civilizat.....

Yeah yeah they complete you vagina killed us all without the Saviour but we're better than you. And imma try desperately to repeat and insult and why wont you love me and blah blah. Truvada. Condoms. Fuck off. Mind your own fucking business. If you ACTUALLY Had balls. And liked women. Gays cheapify pussy fof you. Go use it

>Still not a coherent stance refuting the image's axioms and conclusions.

Make a coherent post then, instead of relying on the words of others.

Are you able to do more than just copy/paste a picture and say "axioms and conclusions"? Please, make an argument that is your own.
Have and original mental function. Think for yourself, create your own argument and defend your own.

But here.
>familyresearchinst.org
unscientific blog
>inquisitr.com/585603/deadly-meningitis-outbreak-hits-nyc-gay-community/
meningitis isn't a gay-only disease.
For example, researchgate.net/publication/7538698_Gonorrhoea_reinfection_in_heterosexual_STD_clinic_attendees_longitudinal_analysis_of_risks_for_first_reinfection
Enjoy your clap.

>traditioninaction.org
biased anti-gay blog. Not scientific, and disproven over and over.
>jesus-is-savior.com
not even pretending to be scientific.
>narth.com
biased non-scientific blog
>lifesitenews.com
again, biased, not scientific, and is a blog
>narth.com/
biased, not scientific, and is a blog. also > using whitehead ever
>lifesitenews.com
biased, not scientific, and is a blog
>frc.org/
>frc.org/
>carm.org/

Not once did this thread mention anything with religion. You are the first to mention it. Believe it or not, there are arguments against diseased fagots outside of God. They are all Godless Sodomites, so that doesn't mean anything to them, anyways. They are ephemeral, short-term time preference-orientated degenerates who spread disease at disproportionate rates.
>Like people used to use sheep intestine condoms
Cool. What does this signify besides a tu quoque? Address the points about faggots and stop diverting.
>Like how anybody else has ever used surrogacies.
Gays that use surrogacies are bisexual, as they, in principle, fulfil the definition unique only to heterosexuals (exchange of gametes on a definitional level that does not use penetration, but still forms a zygote).
>mind your own business
Sooner you realize your actions have consequences on society and promoting degenerate agendas harms not only yourself, but the people around you and your own bloodline, the easier your life will be when you abandon poopdick lifestyles. Or you just continue to poz negholes until you die of HIV or get mugged for an eightball of meth.

THIS. Gays claim all fucking day that they were born that way. No. Fuck no. Look at the American culture. A fucking tranny won Woman of the Year. It's like a beacon of faggotness for any niggerfaggot growing up in a 3rd world country. They see this shit in the media and even on kids shows, and their brains go apeshit.

Don't bother. This guy is always on these threads rambling like a literal schizo. He's also a homosexual. Seems like there is a connection between the two

Homosexuals are normal pe.....

Why are you unhappy and fucking stupid. What does their sex have to do with you. How are the examples of non homo surrogacies "bisexual". How are they "sodomites". You ignore last bread. How is grab em not sodomy. And on and on we go. You are so ignorant. Fucking gone now. Deal. Nobody cares what you wanna pull fantasies outta your ass

>plight on civilization

You mean "blight" on civilization, leaf.

This is all horse shit and lies. Stop having threads. Stop lying. Stop putting everybody is a pussy box for cucks and read some books and open your hearts to Christ. Nobody should take advice from fucking Sup Forums are you nuts!?

>Make a coherent post then, instead of relying on the words of others.
By that logic, referencing anything is prohibited because it isn't your own words. Not a logical stance.
>Are you able to do more than just copy/paste a picture and say "axioms and conclusions"? Please, make an argument that is your own.
If you haven't bothered to read the argument above, then you have no standing to refuse it on the basis that it isn't mine.
>unscientific blog
>not even pretending to be scientific.
>biased non-scientific blog
Not a refutation, this is the definition of an appeal to authority (deriving the legitimacy of a claim solely because of its source, while discrediting others without analyzing the claims made). Not an argument.
>meningitis isn't a gay-only disease.
Does it claim that only homosexuals, not anybody else, can get the disease? Please quote it beyond an easy headline.
>Enjoy your clap.
When did I say that degenerate hedonists who are heterosexual don't spread disease, too? I fully agree. The assertion (cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/) is that homosexuals spread disease disproportionately, given their population.

I am aware, but bumping this with the anons who are dumping redpills will show normies what faggotry is about.

Holy fuck. The PhD in "I hate penises: for males" studies

Ok grampa. I didnt even click on em btw

>Why are you unhappy and fucking stupid
>What does their sex have to do with you.

>I can only argue from a reference frame where I am supreme and ramifications for my life decisions exist only to affect me, if I so choose to acknowledge them.
Start arguing anytime. You could try and read the original image.

Spin on those axioms.

I dont need to defend my dick from anybody. Especially from you. Swamp creature

Did you even read the pic you posted? I made that back in 2013 as part of a set of images to debunk this crap.

Oops. Thought you were a spammer. Keep up good fight. These images look like they'd be theirs in thumbnails but you blew em out. My bad. It is their pictures that are proven fucking garbage. I'd save em all but I gotta go bed

Fuck it imma still save em. Based

What the fuck are you even rambling about? All I said was that people see the acceptance of LGBT and their "movement" here in the US, and that includes children. A transgender fucking reality star won Woman of the Year last year. You don't think that makes curious little Timmy think it's okay to crossdress and bang guys? It's a part of First a World Western culture now, and hat plays a huge role on the influence of our youth.

Black people, is there anything they can't do?
Next it'll be the niggers who are actually the ones behind global marxism.

Axioms. Haha we faggots fucking destroy you pieces of our asses homophobes fucking every single time

What occurs between two consenting adults is no business of the state.
Homosexuality may be degenerate, but should not be illegal. The current hedonism if the west has little to do with homosexual, but has all to do with the welfare state, widespread atheism, and feminism.

Appealing to the age of a study is not an argument. Arbitrary timelines that are decided by you, no less?
Source the claim. Show that the accusation you are making is accurate. Just stating it does nothing.
Character assassination over analyzing the actual assertions made. Focusing on one non-sequitur outside of the actual conclusion to discredit the conclusion without linking your accusation to what is being claimed.
By your logic, anything x years ago is to be ignored because it is against your worldview. Not an argument. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6893897
Convenient outrage is not a coherent rebuttal of the claims being made.

Attacking sources is still not a coherent rebuttal. I can extend the same argument to you, but that isn't logical.
Happiness isn't as important as a claim being made so much as disease. You have yet to address the axioms and their conclusions in the original image.

>if
Of the west*
Fuck me.

>Black people, is there anything they can't do?
Swim

Wouldnt be acceptable in a university so take these play pens and sand boxes in this place and yours and take them all back and leave

When did I say that I was homophobic? Oh that's right, I didn't. I literally said that The things children see will make them want to fit in to the new culture around them. That's all. It's a vicious circle.

Not an argument refuting the central point made by the axioms and its conclusion.

>he's not afraid of what he's afraid of people doing or seeing as he talks and denies his own same subjects
You have the courage of the Holy Spirit and are blessed with intelligence

Neither is free speech in most canadian universities, yet here you are.

>anything that is x years ago is automatically dismissed
Extending your logic, anything Newton, Einstein, or Darwin wrote is to be dismissed. After all, it is really old, so it's discredited because a point deteriorates over time.
Attacking the source of the information. Why is San Francisco protected from studies being conducted into its lifestyles? Because you said so? It is a degenerate hellhole filled with faggots; analyzing their lifestyle yields results you dislike so you just "shut it down"? Not an argument.
Compared to the entire population of the United States, yes. But that is intellectually dishonest given the proportionate statistics (you are ignoring the context, how many gays have these diseases?).
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

Ad hominem isn't an argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
The existence/non-existence of a few blogposts does not discredit the activity known as "bug chasing" many faggots take part in: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

What does that have to do with what either he or i were talking about. Free speech for what. Wives tales?
>he's still responding and repeating and not adapting to his already old having been blown outs
Gone

Your thread is a mother fucking ad hom. Everything you say is a lie. An excuse. A fabrication. And an ad hom. Gas yourself

>>anything that is x years ago is automatically dismissed
Anything decades old on another continent does not represent today, here.

Refute the claims directly instead of diverting and resorting to fallacious reasoning. Just because something is old does not discredit it. Analyze the content.

So you didn't read the image. Good job, retard. Amazing self own.

I love you. Always remember. Fascists are Jewess female feminazis who think they're better than you because you are male and need more of them. Because they don't have more of them.

>If I act as if the burden of proof is shifted, then it really is!
I have already made the argument in the original image, you have yet to even address the issue of faggotry being a defective lifestyle that is antithetical to the progress and continuation of a civilization. A faggot-only village would cease to exist beyond one generation.

>plight
A one-sentence thread, yet the derper can't get it right. Such is the intellect of the fag-hater.

t. straight

Not reading you anymore. I wish there were a mute function. I will filter your ID

>They're not gay if we redefine the word gay
>Scouts banning gays means that no scoutleader who fucks boys could possibly lie about being gay

>ad hom is not an argument
>FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT CLAMMO FAGGOT FAGGOT
You're insufferable
This

>like you do?
And
>yeah; it kinda does

Appealing to authority isn't an argument, nor is it a rebuttal.
>ad hom
>proceeds to ad hom
Pot calling the kettle black.
>Anything decades old on another continent does not represent today, here
You cede your stance by admitting to committing a fallacy based criticizing not the content of a claim, but a non-sequitur rooted in assassinating the character of the claim (based on arbitrary timelines).
Not refuting the point. Bug-chasing is a phenomenon in gay communities that exists outside of a few blogposts made.

Willingly leaving the debate is a forfeit.

>t. straight

I bet you're one of these reddit-tier "I'M NOT GAY BUT LIKE EHRMAGERD I WOULD LIKE TOTALLY SUCK (insert stupid flavor of the month actor here)'s DICK"

IGNORE

SODOMITE

ORDERS

Faggot is the definition of a gay person. A faggot.

No it wouldn't. You never read. You never learn. Youre a fucking broken gramophone grampa loser fuck. Ad hom. Faggot. Axiom. Plight. Refute. Posts. Specific. Reasoning. Divert. Direct. Claims. Fallacious.

>Youre a fucking broken gramophone grampa loser fuck. Ad hom. Faggot. Axiom. Plight. Refute. Posts. Specific. Reasoning. Divert. Direct. Claims. Fallacious.
Still not an argument.

Youre a fucking fungus muncher

I addressed it, years ago.
I have also addressed it here.
You are free to continue to throw a tantrum, but it will not change reality.

Youre not a human. Youre not male. Youre not a man. You are empty female egg. Lilith. If she existed. Eve.
Ignore grab ems mexicans are rapists sodomy's orders. Ten feet taller. In proxies. Didnt click image

Denying evidence for being unacceptable in a university is not rational, it's an appeal to authority. Universities prefer newer sources for pragmatic reasons, not because old sources are wrong.

t. sodomite. I'm ignoring your orders, queer freak.

I dont care. Thats why i also said this place. And that guy. Are even fucken worse

This is why you should not bet.

I dont rape angels. I dont rape anybody. Sodom increased their numbers. If they didnt have surrogates like i will. They did not. How did they do that. Durr hi fags take my daughters. Fuck your grab ems. Dont listen to yourselves them. THAT is sodomy. Not me. That was my last post. Green ID American? Keep beating up these guys with your huge manly cock soul heart spirit and brains. Love you buddy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
So the claims are dismissed because the conclusion shows that gays engage in those actions disproportionately? Not an argument. The sample size is from men who are homosexual. If the same study was conducted via, say, Hustler, you would not find the same results (which is the implication of the image; even though such studies do not exist).
Because not enough people responded, their answers are discredited? On what grounds, because the others did not reply does not negate what their responses were.
The APA is a bastion of intellectual honesty... except when you say anything criticizing the biological defectiveness of the homosexual. To claim they are Mr. Science unbiased is not a coherent stance. The only argument is from semantics and claiming that the definition of homosexuality also involves an arbitrary age range. Ignoring what sophists will try and tell you, the actual definition is related to same-sex attraction/intercourse. By definition, if two people who are both males are attracted to one another, then they are a homosexual couple (outside of the age). If only one is attracted, then that person is homosexual, by definition. To act as if definitions can be moulded around your worldview is not a logical stance to take.