This is real

This is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdePPSq2duM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should be arrested as well for hiring illegals.

What the fuck is a "housekeeper's helper?"

>mfw Commiefornia hired help is so cushy that they sub out work to lesser Mexes

It means slave. Notice that marxists changed the meaning of words like 'liberal' and 'gay' overtime.

my 8 year old son asked me if trump hated him as ice took him away

If libshits don't want federal agencies in California enforcing federal law, then California clearly doesn't want/need federal funding.

Liberal slave master lost his slaves because laws are being followed?

What a piece of shit.

Better lower our boarders and stop following laws so assholes like this can have their entitlements.

>He
>his
Chaz was born a woman, the daughter of Cher and Sonny Bono.

>housekeeper's helper
lol wut?
also
>Chaz
>He
Burn that shit with fire

kek.

Jerry, stop enforcing the law ya bigot!a

I don't give a fuck about celebrities. It looked like a man.

Poor liberal lost his personal slave
These people values are so weird. They think they are the most tolerant one yet they hire someone to do all the stuff around the house.

Why not just hire someone through an agency?

> My servant's servant was deported and I broke the law by hiring her.

Liberals will defend this. The .1%'s lifestyle is at risk of losing its slave labour.

Last day's of Rome etc

I wonder whether he paid a living wage to them illegals.... would be a shame if he didn't. ...

Can someone give me a quick run down?

What's disturbing is that "Chaz" Bono is a woman who grew a beard and calls herself a man, and yet she isn't permanently strapped into a straightjacket in a lunatic asylum somewhere.

>He

Can we get him arrested for hiring illegal immigrants?

>can someone run me over quick

I am very sorry that I do not live within driving distance of your shitty country

Can't wait for the Guillotine to make a comeback...

Checked. Underrated

>Housekeeper's Helper

Beyond pathetic. Nothing of value lost.

Chaz should be arrested and fined for giving jobs to illegals that could've gone to Americans.

So is the progressive left supposed to support this? A rich man hiring slaves, has those slaves taken from him, abd we're supposed to be outraged?

Im living in the twilight zone.

eh

Fantastic. You can smell his butthurt at losing slave labor, now he might actually have to employ a citizen and give them *gasp* a fair wage!

Jerry Brown isn't the one enforcing the law. If it was up to Jerry Brown he'd import the entire population of mexico to get reelected.

"My cotton picker and her family has just been taken away! Who will do the work now?"

tfw you can't even take care of your own house

Not a man. An ugly dyke on roids.

Yeah.. about that. We put in more money into the Treasury coffers then we use up. If California left the Union, it would be a net loss to the American economy. The same cannot be said about most of the South or Midwest.

My mum cleans houses, I help her occasionally. Couldn't argue much since I was unemployed for a while, boon of having a job.

MAYBE HIRE AMERICANS AND NOT IMPORT SLAVES YOU FAT NIGGER

>his
>he

>rich liberals get mad when you take their slaves away

I thought the South was evil because they had slaves before we ended that via Civil War. Why do rich liberals get to have slaves nows when their great-great-great-grandpappies invaded the South and razed it to end slavery?

>Yeah.. about that.

California only puts more in because tariffs from them port and all of the old people leave

What should he do? Fine him for employing illegals.

CA can't pass a balanced budget because it's the most dysfunctional state government - it gives Congress a run for its money. Compromise and entitlement reform are taboo in the legislature. So they squander the revenue, and leave a false impression that we're poor.

We give more dollars to the Feds then we take in. We're not a 'welfare state' in the federal sense, like how Mississippi and Alabama are.

We have the most diversified economy in the country, amigo. Hollywood, Silicon Valley, defense, banking, and agriculture. CA supplies something like 50% of the produce and crops to the rest of the country. If you kick us out, we will gladly charge you 8 dollars for a lb of tomatoes.

While on the surface true, I'd like to call your claim and see what happens.

#CALEXIT when

>CA supplies something like 50% of the produce and crops to the rest of the country
isnt the entire american midwest basically a single giant corn field
pretty sure they produce more foodstuffs than the little strip of coastal desert that is california

>admitting to hiring illegal immigrants

makes you ponder deeply

dont worry, that will end soon

>like how Mississippi and Alabama are.

stop being so racist

ULTRA RARE

>headline: Bearded Lady Complains of Loss of Slave Labour

My you can clean your own house you fat tranny dyke cunt.

Liberals really are the new slave owners

we grow our own tomatoes, fuck off

>work as a housekeeper for some rich Beverly Hills liberal douche
>be so lazy you have someone else help you

>Sure we have an incompetent government, but we totally wouldn't mismanage our economy, especially without a legal currency, if we left!

Your economy would collapse overnight. Hell, the exodus of tax payers would be hilarious on its own. I really wish this would happen.

Do those idiots even realize they are hiring illegals? How can they even talk about fairness?

you realize the places with food and water would want to stay in the union

He's upset that if he wants to hire someone to clean his house/yard he will have to pay them above minimum wage

I love my fellow American worshippers. Squeal-n-hollar... they want the Asians to scrape their crusty toes and to meticulously prompt and fawn over their delicate little hands. Illegal American worshipper Mexicans want Guatemalan to scrub their toilitos. Very niiiiice

Democrats still perpetuating slave culture through their use of illegal immigrants with slave wages. New millenia same Dem culture.

It's a well known myth that rich people have enough money. Reality is that they are the ones hiring the most illegals, they are the reason poor people exist. First they steal money any way possible, then they send money to charity and even that money goes back to them as bonus for humanitarian work, then they get invited into shows, praised, how good they are.

Trump is ripping families apart. He must be stopped

>my housekeeper's helper

Is this the beaner version of "my wife's son"?

>daughter of cher

Totally made up story

Daughter with beard.

>he
Other than that you're correct also obligatory
youtu.be/NdePPSq2duM

>We will charge you 8 dollars for a pound of tomatos.

Further proof that Californians don't do economics.

>yfw draining the swamp means making the shitlibs clean their own 50k/year apts.

Californian here. Don't listen to what this faggot is saying. You have to be retarded to believe that everything will remain equal or that people paying taxes actually want to leave the Union.

>diversified economy
>muh agriculture

Most of our agriculture are niche crops that are totally non-essential and are subject to huge price and demand fluctuations. We charge several dollars more for almonds and kiwis and suddenly half the Central Valley farmers are in deep shit. Everyone forced farmers to diversify their crops here to the point where they're reliant on resource-intensive crops just as much as they're dependent on basic produce staples.

Hollywood and the education industries ultimately provide little economic value. Most of filming for Hollywood is conducted in sound studios or on location in other states. Education is propped up by federal grants and subsidies.

And with a vagina

>this has slightly inconvenienced me, fix is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have fun growing those crops when Nevada and Oregon start charging you $8.00 per gallon of water Almond milk.

SheHeIt clearly stated that the whole family was deported Justin. Settle down and legalize weed or something.

Probably indirect to not admit to hiring illegals.