Macron will win and there is nothing you can do about it. Just get over it...

Macron will win and there is nothing you can do about it. Just get over it. Those who say that Clinton was also leading the polls and she lost don't know shit, France isn't the USA, our media isn't as shit as yours.
Nationalism is dead in this country, for the best or the worse time will tell us.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/840910661278302209
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, someone said it. Don't even bother to go vote, Le Pen loses in all scenarios. Macron is our next president, whether you like it or not.

wow it's almost as if you two are looking for (you)'s

No, we actually want to warn people who hope for a Le Pen victory. You guys tend to become very emotionally involved in this kind of subject, so we have to prevent any overreaction when she inevitably loses to Macron.

Macron is a man first of all. A fucking cunt can't be president in my country.

Vote Macron... fascista no pasaran

Germany is even worse

You two are the reason why some countries including my own are shit.
>hurdur we cant do anything so lets not do anything
BULLSHIT. Now imagine there's millions like you, so if you want things to change start with yourselves

you're confusing us for plebbit and because of that
>down the hall
>to the left
is where you'll find both my sage garden and the exit to plebbit.

I will still vote for Le Pen tho but i don't have much hope

i'm just trying to make it clear so people won't be disappointed in april

This pathetic level of shilling.
Marine will win.

Good.

How is he going to win after this?

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/840910661278302209

Fake news, there's nothing happening, media is silent, i have checked all media

No?
You have way more terrorist attacks and niggers than us.

good goy

stop bumping this shit cretins, learn how to sage

equal final 2 numbers confirm the victory of the pen

No.

Democracy dies when (you) tell people not to bother voting

Holy fuck if Macron wins, I can already see all the metro sexuals fuckers working in startups gravitating around Macron's entourage. Cours de Versailles 2.0.

Macron's face says it all. I can't believe some people can even vote for him. I believe he's overrated in the polls and won't win though.

France and USA have the same QI.
>our media isn't as shit as yours.
All of them are linked with financial power, and most of them take their sources from AFP and Twitter.

Le Pen will win.

LAFAYETTE WE ARE HERE!
all meme magick power to oldest allies, free yourself FREE YOURSELF
VIVE LEPEN!!!!!

My social circle, & pretty much everyone I know is a bluepilled SJW cunt who willingly believes everything they are told.

Macron will win

i translated all the latest polls from france and they are all uneven.

30-40% more leftist people took part in majority of the polls.

majority of french people will vote for le pen. they dont want a cuck for a president. hollande is a faggot and sucks the shit out of merkels arse.

put you live in paris though. hahaha dumb cunts.

Fuck off, I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Even the fucking RURAL people are bluepilled

What is defeatism?
Why aren't you guys spamming 24/7 on facebook, printing memes and spreading them around your neighborhoods?

God damn, if there was a candidate worth fighting for in my country, I'd be doing that right now even if he was the last one in every single poll.

You didn't read my post did you ? You just quoted a bunch of France flag, right ?

Marine has a similar strategy than Trump, she is touring France. All the forgotten places, all the little towns where THERE ARE NO INTERNET.

Plus, you can't really compare Trump to Marine. Does Trump has been harassed him and his family for 30 years straight and sometimes have their house bombed beacause of their beliefs ?

who's the guy on the right?

Patrick Drahi, a Jew.

Speaking the truth is illegal in Europe - at least if it's to a sufficiently large audience.

>Lefties voting for Drahi and Rotschild
Le Pen may lose, but this election will be fun.

>116315478
He also owns some of the main french media companies.

digits say she will win

Looks like we have found the French version of CTR