"New phenomena" in Sweden. Gang rapes commited by Afghani men towards minor boys. Swedish MSM discusses the issue

"New phenomena" in Sweden. Gang rapes commited by Afghani men towards minor boys. Swedish MSM discusses the issue.

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1637&artikel=6649646

SWEDEN YES

muslims getting that boipssy

Y
S W E D E N
S

holy shit. that webm sums up your faggot shit country so well.

were all dead though friend. europe is over. youre just one step closer to the grave than us. god helps us all. we are finished

poor little guys

Gotta be careful with that flat Ivan, wouldn't want you get thrown into the gulag.

Oh shit that's fucked up.

Don't forget sex with goats. Animal abuse in Sweden is rampant

the fact they can admit that it's solely afghan immigrants doing it makes it SWEDEN NO

Oh please shut the fuck up, you know we are worse off than the Russians at this point...

Gå ut och sug en jälva blatte-dolme din kukhora.

But it's still happening, so it's SWEDEN MAYBE

That's only because they're worried Afghans might turn gay once they discover it won't result in them getting stoned in Sweden.

>"New phenomena"
>new

Hungary and Slovakia will rise from the ashes as kangz.

faggots, the act of doing that is called "bacha baazi" the boys arent called that since the word for a kid is "bacha" and this is one of the reasons we hate afghan refugees who came to pak during soviet afghan war

>we hate Afghans
cause they fugged Ur butt?

Pakistan and Afghanistan are practically the same country anyway.

I want to be angry about this. I really do. But it's just more of the same now. Every time another story like this comes up, my brain processes it as "Europeans continue to commit ethnic and cultural suicide with big smiles of their faces. And now the weather."

Have I taken so many red pills they're turning black in my mouth?

I believed that this campaigns would be more effective if you used less cartoonish examples.

But apparently sweedes can only understand cartoons.

If you don't appeal to emotions they simple don't listen.

>Pakistan = Afghanistan
>Afghanistan = Pakistan

you are not alone bongbro

witnessed

I refuse to believe that they are forcing race mixing for animals.