Should white women be offered to diversity to repay for colonial crimes? It only seems fair

Should white women be offered to diversity to repay for colonial crimes? It only seems fair.

All is forgiven

>diversity
>repay
>crimes
>fair

buzzwords

also
>white women

>Should white women be offered to diversity to repay for colonial crimes?
isnt this already happening ?

No, for now the diversity takes the women and they agree. We need, as an institution, to make sure white women breed with blacks and arabs. White people are the reason the world went to shit.

Shlomo is right.
Fuck off ahmed.

Kill yourself

antisage

no need to force it if its happening willingly and naturally. maybe encourage it

That's what I mean. Once we get rid of this disgusting phenotype called "white" can we move on with the world and society.

this. Salvation through Jesus Christ is the only thing you can count on, because his love extends beyond our comprehension. Come to Christ and when you're surrounded by his love you see things the as He would se them.

>colonial crimes

Such as?

Are you fucking kidding me? Enslaving, stealing land, stealing resources, everything whities have done for the last 400 years... they now deserve 400 years of getting beat up

oooh you naughty french people....
always like to poke things up do you?...
sigh....
run along now to your oven and bake some baguettes

>they now deserve 400 years of getting beat up

i fucking agree
in order to repay all evil things white have done, white girls should be open to all kind of race of men but white men

Va t'offrir dans une cave dans le 93, tu pourra contribuer a ta cause tout seul

Well, frog, I then declare that I will have brutal sex with your women for your crimes against my German ancestors.

Still not satisfied with the white women you've already raped Ahmed?

I watched Blacked on Xhamster.
It was fucking weak, I almost nutted in anticipation and it turned out lame.
I watched 3 of the "heart break they went niggers" girls. One of the girls even makes the sound like Japanese prostitutes make when they want to sound young.
In a sick way I was proud that the Blacked girls were "just not that in to it."
The still photos imply a non existent innuendo. It was a struggle to stay stimulated because it was obvious that the girls were in it for the pay check. The niggers' dicks were half hard, why do niggers always have LIMP DICK? I will tell you why, they know there is nothing there, the girls don't want to make contact with their shit eyes.
At the end of the day, it was just "pay" for Allie Rae.

Hell no, other races should give half their resources, because the white race has advanced the human species.

>what is the Arab slave trade
>what is the Ummayad caliphate
>what is Ottoman empire

Nah shitskins have done plenty themselves.

one of the left looks happy

So when do whites an nigs get some fine muslima ass in reparations for your savage ancestors enslaving, raping and pillaging across our continents?

Keep calm, get a brain and vote for Mélenchon !

>implying your country is real

Nah How ever the women of the other races should be labotomized,sterilized and checked for SDTs. Then given as fuck toys to the whites