2. Denmark
3. Austria

TURKEY GETTING SPANKED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danielrhamilton/status/840909374017163264
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's welcome in France. We do not reject people who want to come here.
Fucking fascists, Netherlands will get what it deserves. A nazi president that will kill its people...

Salam aleykum Abdumalah.

>all of this is happening because Turks are prideful stupid fucks
Great Turkish War 2.0 here we come

>t. Muhammad al-Abdulah

hello yusuf

Mashallah

>guaranteed replies

Well done, m8. They already took it like the little bitchfish they are.
Have my (You) too.

>A nazi president that will kill its

Oh, you mean like Erdogan? I'm an antifascist, a very strict one, and that's the reason I reject Erdogan. Claiming a free country can protect its freedom by inviting fascists is like claiming a farmer can protect his crops by inviting crows.

Fuck islam and fuck brown people

When will we rid this world of the roach?

Someone redpill me on Erdogan and Gulen. I have no idea whats going on

Why do they hide their beauty?

What? Fuck you you speciesist piece of shit literal Hitler.

#moolivesmatter

POLAND STANDS WITH ISLAM. DEATH TO PIGS FROM WEST!

ALLAHU SNACKBARRRR

BOOOOOOM

>poland
>islam

pick one. ur like 100% catholic

HEHE LE EPIC TRAWLINGGG XDDDDD

kill yourself too, faggot

yeah getting spanked into winning the referendum. his european friends are helping him again, just like many times before. I see that Sup Forums became filled with fucking retards who can't see what's happening before their eyes

fucking idiots. shut down this board already

I am though
stay angry manchild

pol is easiest board to get yous

You should let him campaign in your country, then invoke a happening

I THINK I KNOW BETTER THEN SOME FAGOT FROM THE LEAF!

>comes to Sup Forums just to try and anger posters for attention

what'd you say about being a manchild?

>other country wont help you become a dictator of your country
>wtf fascist!!!!

roach logic

because it's fun and riles people up for nothing
get a life looser

>evil europe does not allow great erdogan to speek
>turks see this and start thinking how faschist europe must be
>turks still go en masse to europe

Nothing will change.

>be belligerent
>raise infamy globally
>WTF WHY ARE WE BEING BANNED!?!?!?!?

Fuck you, mohamerde.

Let me guess... Germany did give them permission, didn't they?

issou :rire:

>looser

No one's "riled" up and you're not having any "fun." Just wasting your life away and you know it, loser.*

Daniel Hamilton @danielrhamilton 5m5 minutes ago
More
Growing crowd of AKP/Erdogan supporters gathered outside Dutch Embassy in #Istanbul chanting "Allahu akhbar". Heavy police presence. #Turkey

>take the bait like a literal fuccboi
>feel ashamed
>lash out against others

Great coping mechanism there, you fat American sack of shit

twitter.com/danielrhamilton/status/840909374017163264

How is Turkey different from any other muslim shithole, again?

no cares about turkey

trolled hard

got dozens of Yous ITT

I swear to god France we won't be sagittal your ass a 3rd time.

who does this fucking roach think he is?

Can`t just go campaigning in other countries just because you have fellow countrymen there.

>Austria has 300K turks

Jeeesus

That was turkshits and Islams plan all along.

Remember to prepare your meme base for the upcoming meme war

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

Nice move, netherlands.
It sucks that we cucks already welcomed them to come in France instead. Fucking shame.
If the roaches are unhappy, why the fuck don't they go back to roachland? We're not here to help a dictator

I wish we could shut your piece of shit country down

>brownies
>beauty
>leaf

>At least 300,000 Austrian residents are estimated to be of Turkish origin

need a shoop of this with a roach instead.

Like this guy said, the plan of invasion and conquer is starting.

>Get a noticably large population of islamist in a foreign country
>islamist starting to feel as home
>islamist leaders start pushing their agendas and laws in a new country

before you know it, sharia law is god.

That's why your country will fall.

Theres a infographic somewhere that shows when the muslim population grows to like 3% or something they start grouping together and kicking up a fuss.

Dutch ignorance on foreigners strikes yet again.

Erdogan played them. Hard. He's making a bid for islamic emperor of Turkey on the point that Europeans are oppressing and discriminating turks. If they let him play his retarded play, european diaspora turks would vote against, because they know they get ten times the life they'd get back home and he'd get btfo and killed very soon.

Now all they see is absolute and utter truth in his words.

Thanks dutchies, keep thinking all foreigners are the same animals. Retards.

>Erdogan BTFO thread
>no cares about turkey
sure thing buddy. but this is only helping erdogan. if you can't see that you're fucking retarded

>I'm an antifascist, a very strict one

They're Dutch, they legit think a foreigner is just a thing. Their mindset is just not geared for anything but trade. That's why their own country is failing.

You can thank them and the Germans when Erdogan becomes the new Sultan and you're under heavy sharia.

Stfu foreigner

Well then, RIP western EU, i guess.

sweden will allow a meeting today

why are we so cucked?? even netherlands said 'no'.

Nah, we'll come out on top. Eventually. We just might not see it in our lifetimes.

wiesz gówno.

What do you mean? isnt this the Union you always wanted?

declare fucking war already

So you can bail again last minute?

Np man,

Just helping to raise the fire.
What are you so scared of?

Erdogan and all Turks for that matter, still haven't come to terms with the fact that they are a shithole third world country of subhumans. Especially after what happened during the two world wars.
They still think they are proud stronk Ottomans. But they are irrelevant and pathetic.

They're like a muslim version of Belgium. Not even a real country. They're only allowed to exist to be used by NATO as something to bother the Russians with.

probably

actually we don't have that many Turks in Sweden.. we mostly have the bottom of the barrel subhumans like syrians, iraqis, afghanis, somalis.

>we mostly have the bottom of the barrel subhumans like syrians, iraqis, afghanis, somalis.

And swedes

HOLY LEAGUE WHEN?!

>I'm an antifascist, a very strict one

What he actually means.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko

I'm not scared, it's just a stupid fucking move.

Divided, fighting amongst themselves third worlders are better than united islamists. It's just a lot of needless shit. I mean, we have the arabs, we have the syrians, we have the afghanis...why do we have take on the turks too? Why not just let them die out and/or kill each other? I just see no point giving an islamic imperialist dictator power.

Sure, that was the case. But now, with about 3-4 million of them in Germany and many, many more across Europe, it's a rat infestation we have to deal with somehow. Giving them a big fat rat leader isn't the way.

Can we just unify the western world already and curb stomp the everliving shit out of the roach shitskins once and for all?

We can get back to murdering each other after the world is cleansed of Islam.

>this level of retardation

Its clear to every turk that hes just trying to win the vote of the turks who dont live in turkey for the coming referendum, hes like a child as far as psychology is concerned.

Yeah fuck the roaches.

At the beginning of the Syrian revolution Erdogan was working for Obama, allowing Islamist to enter Syria. But after the birth of Isis Obama decided to support the Kurds, and use them against ISIS (who was attacking western interest in Iraq).
Erdogan was enraged by U.S. support of the Kurds,(they are terrorists in Turkey) and he became best friend with Putin.
Obama decided to remove Erdogan with a coup, using the Gulen puppet. But the russian hackers discovered Obama's plan, and Putin warned Erdogan, who survived the coup. Now Erdogan wants more powers, to defend against another eventually coup, but U.S. friendly European nations like Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and Germany are giving him the middle finger.

But I only want to murder mudslimes. When they're gone we can go back to enjoying each other's cultures.

I am not racist in the slightest and believe we are all equal but killing all the inferior races may not be the most outlandish proposal out there if i may say so.

>A nazi president that will kill its people
That's a funny way to describe Mark Rutte

>Belgium

>erdoroach turning Turkey into another target for (((liberation and democracy)))
>meanwhile encouraging more discord in europe

All according to plan goy.
In six-seven years time, Turkey will be another Syria.

The referendum would've been faked anyway if the result didn't favor Erdogan.

In the meantime, we showed him that his power isn't infinite, and it resulted in interstellar butthurt.

It keeps the hatred active.

I know the one you mean but I can't find it

The only problem is this is what he wanted to happen.

It won't change the end result for Turkey. But it was very beneficial for a number of political campaigns here. Rutte's re-election is guaranteed now. And that's not bad.

hey muhammed, when is your next france show? xD do it, faggot. allahu akbur the shit out of france

>cuck who helped ruin europe and went along everything being re-elected is not bad

How the fuck so

I don't agree with all his policies, but he's stable and economically strong. He's a good person to lead a country. I don't think i'll vote for him, but I can definitely live with him being prime minister.

>he's stable and economically strong
Did you learn that line from the Merkuck supporters?

I know you're dutch and all, but you should honestly consider it might be worth the sacrifice of some money to free your cities from being literally conquered by Islam.

you goddamn idiot. who do you think put him in charge? read articles of european press before 2013. he was the democracy hero who was fighting against fascist white secular turks

You shouldn't be reasonable here.
This shithole is filled with shilling stormfaggots.
They pretend to be redpilled and doubt their media but when it suits their agenda they'll eat up anything.
Peasants be peasants.

FUCK OF YOU STUPID POLACK, GO BACK CLEANING UK'S TOILET

Now he's a fascist brown islamoturk.

The only reason we said no is because tis the seanon: Elections!!!1!one!!1!

Can always rely on people to jump on the nazi-calling train.

Yes because surely the west inserting leaders into muslim nations has NEVER backfired before

You really think so? Thanks, I hope we get such a leader, too.

amusing post, have a (YOU)

>FUCK OF YOU STUPID POLACK

shizophrenia +1 user