NL?

Is Holland really a nazi country like the Sultan says? I though they got their bikes stolen and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No!!!!not the oranges!!

kek. they are beheading oranges

what's wrong with their faces?

They're Turks.

How bout these faggots go back to their own beautiful and wonderful country is Holland is so "fascist"? Oh, that's right.. they live in a fucking shithole and should be grateful to ever have fucking stepped foot into the developed world.

I fucking HATE when these types become entitled, as if the West should be grateful for their presence when the exact fucking opposite is true. They should be kissing our bloody fucking feet for being so kind as to allow them to experience the first world. Europeans have become so soft it's fucking pathetic.

we (erdoğan haters) completely agree with you.

NEET here. If you get rid of the turks I'll pick up their factory work gladly. No fucks given.

we usually have slightly asian features, chinkyish eyes.

I suppose Turkey formally made itself Europe's Mexico.

>spain
>first world

Inbreeding. That's common in Turkey.

Please, dear Turks, buy more of (((our))) Haifa oranges! The money helps us keep down your muslim brothers in the territories.

arent all Sup Forumstards neets?

>roaches think oranges are our national symbol

Next you'll tell me they're going to insult the French president because his name is Holla.... wait a minute!

It's hilarious how impossible it is to feel insulted or threatened by guys who only started learning about your country when their puppet master told them to be pissed off at it.

Funny, because when I go to the unemployment center I only see turks.

>this is what Turks actually believe

>slight incest features
ftfy

dont shitalk about our supreme leader. he will soon conquer eurocucks. his master plan was mobilizing almancis to annex europe.

Reminder to prepare for the meme warfare

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

Sultan? Jesus titty fucking christ roach, do you even 21st century?

this

faggots? top kek
the faggots are the europoors that a did nothing against dozens of based türks but sit idly at home saying in internet that the turks are roaches etc.

where were the anti islam nazis yesterday? lol

stay mad

t pookskin roach neet on Spanish welfare

No, Erdogan is the Nazi.

YES! god damn those pedantic, disgusting dutch fascists, opening up their welfare state for roaches and giving them the opportunity to live in a democracy. how dare they lift a bunch of goatfuckers out of their derelict shitholes and give them free education, healthcare, freedom of speech, religion and schooling (among other things).

fuck those dutch bastards

True. With that attitude, it's only a matter of time until he pisses off the USA, and then he will have the same status Saddam did in 2003.

And we all know what happened to Saddam.

>k*rds: FOSHIK TORKIYYA
>t*rks: FOSHIK HOLLANDA
Hahaha i hate this country

Man I hope erdogan gets cucked like he got cucked with putin. First playing the big fearless leader and then slowly sucking up to Putin after he called his bluff.
Would love to see this spineless faggot get crushed by holland/EU and then finally by his own people after they sense his weakness and incompetency

>stabbing oranges
Oy vey it´s like anudda Hongerwinter

lol do you thing the turkish army will be destroyed in 1day like the iraqi sand niggers? turkish army is the most strongest of europe. and we have strong allies

This just in: Erdogan thanks Hollande for letting a plane with the Turkish foreign minister land for a planned campaing rally.

Hollande doesn't have balls.

>turkish army is the most strongest of europe
You failed basic geography in school, didn't you?
Turkey is not in Europe. They are not European, and they never will be.

why are they stabbing the oranges?

>turkroach army strongest in Europe
>cannot capture small Al-Bab from goatfucker ISIS for 2,5 months

Behead oranges who insult the sultan!

>killing oranges

top kek

hey! fuck you too gippo!

we sent only 800 soldiers. we nave 600000 more.

it's the netherlands national colour

they are doing the US thing, they back the rebels with airstrikes and artillery for the most part. ground forces recently became more active to keep the kurds at bay.

also it is never easy to flush insurgents from urban areas. ieds, traps, suicide attacks and ambushes all around. i'd say we are actually making good progress their considering the nature of that conflict.

Strong allies? you mean Nato? Lel, with trumpy paying less, euro's will need to spend more euroopies to cover and those who pay decide...go ahead come toe to toe...

gypsy is jealous our diaspora is enjoying dutch gibs and sluts while he is collecting paper from garbage cans for living.

Please don't steal our bikes

>asian features

Yes. It's super nazi. No immigrant should go there it's so dangerous.

Why do the Turks want to campaign outside of Turkish borders?

Dutch could deport people who want to vote in Turkish elections.

I don't how I feel about permanent residents or citizens of my country voting in elections in countries they allegedly left for good and forever.

Do these Turks plan to go back to Turkey?

Why do Turks want Turks who have migrated and abandoned Turkey to vote in the country they left forever?

the day of the squish is getting closer

So they're having a nation wide fruitsalad now. That's cool

Yes, better take your people back before we gas them all.

they cant deport anybody. they are dutch citizens, not immigrants.

>Is Holland really a nazi country like the Sultan says?

YES, absolutely!

So better stay far away from here, it's not safe for you here.

digets confirm desu don't come here its not safe

>Dutch could deport people who want to vote in Turkish elections.
Sadly, our parlement will do no such thing. Elections are coming up so I hope a party comes in power who is willing to send people who think that Turkey is more important to them than The Netherlands can be send home to the place which they hold so dearly.

Then why does Turkey want Dutch citizens to vote in a Turkish election?

These Turks abandoned Turkey. They're going to have a say in shit that doesn't even affect them directly because they don't live in Turkey.

tamerlane and ghengis kahn did control large parts of turkey, so basically the turks are steppe mongoloids....

>has terrorist attack every other day
>is filled with roaches
>thinks he can criticize another country, let alone a developed one

top jej you little bug you

Thank god we don't have many of these fucking monkeys in our country

Our royal family calls themselves "Orange".

Because they used to be the princes of Orange (in present day France), when it was still an independent principality.
I think the fruit is also named after the principality.

>Colgate brotherhood
>warming my heart

>Then why does Turkey want Dutch citizens to vote in a Turkish election?
Because Turkey demands that it's citizens abroad report their children to Turkish authorities, making them Turkish citizens as well with everything that entails: Including the right to vote, and the DUTY to fulfil militairy service (or pay 1000 euroshekels)..
>These Turks abandoned Turkey. They're going to have a say in shit that doesn't even affect them directly because they don't live in Turkey.
These Turks were largely born in Europe.. 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation European citizens that hold dual citizenship because Turkey holds a firm grasp on it's citizens until the umpteenth generation..

they have double citizenship also they didnt abonden turkey. they usually spent summer here and move turkey when they are retired.

Change Law
No double nationalities from unfriendly nations
Book flights
???
profit

>These Turks abandoned Turkey.
They did not. They moved themselves to another country but they will always see themselves as Turkish and will always return to their home country. This is why Turks cannot function in a society. They don't want to integrate, they don't want to become a part of the country which they moved to.

>strongest of europe
>turkey is european

mass deportation of certain ethnic group is ethnic cleansing according to UN. i doubt you have balls to do that swamp nazi.

That's where you're wrong buddy. There is an already existing Dutch law which allows the government to take your Dutch passport away and leave you with your Turkish passport. This of course makes you illegal and allows the Dutch government to send you back to your beautiful country which you all like so much. This whole incident is an eye-opener for a lot of Dutch people.

Turkey doesn't allow its subjects to give up Turkish nationality.

Turks living in the Netherlands also have to serve in the Turkish military or pay a hefty fine.

I think Turkey sees migration as a way to make money from other countries and spread Turkish influence all over Europe.
The latter part is exactly why we're clashing.

dont worry about it mate, we hate your country aswell

Armenia Genocide says what?

Ask Indonesia faggot

yeah but we don't have a Texas to keep the fuckers out.

See It's not mass deportation of an ethnic group. It's sending home a group of people who are not willing to integrate into our society. It's sending people home to the place which they hold higher than the country they live in. You are filth.

Gtfo out of my country fucking welfare whores! No pride!

You could know. Just ask the Armenians.

The christian kek-ers all believe in lucifer

this is not a coincidence

YESHUA THE MORNING STAR
YESHUA THE LIGHT BRINGER
YESHUA THE HOLY FLAME

peter the (((pharisee))) was the first pope

jupiter/lucifer is NOT satan/saturn

seak the gospel of philip and the gospel of egypt

know the fire of gnosis and song of sychronicity that (((they))) have taken from you

take the nazirite oath as samson, christ and hitler before you

we the men of the west will shatter the demiurg

The irony is that Morocco and Turkey demanding their citizens always get their citizenships, means we CAN actually deport hem by revoking the Dutch passports. You're not allowed to render people stateless under international law, but the Turks and Moroccans enable us to revoke the Dutch citizens, and deport them to Morocco and Turkey respectively..

>Turks in charge of international law

Kek. Hilarious.. You people don't understand diplomatic immunity, you don't understand free speech and you don't understand constitutionalism.. Why don't you just fuck off and stay in Turkey? Clearly you don't like or understand Europe.. Why not just stay away from us?

You're wrong based harborbro. Barring a more equitable solution where we somehow manage to uncuck Greece, Hungary and Bulgaria have demonstrated that you can whack-a-migrant pretty effectively.

I thought we were "islamified greeks".

The narrative keeps changing here!

Why are you in Spain?

What allies ? Eveyone in this fk world hates you guys.

NATO will side with US so 0 allies there.
Russia/China will not stay in the way of the USA for some shitty country like Turkey so no alliy there.
The only retards who are on your side are UAE, SA and other idiots but even they will not go agains US.

Turkey's army will not fall in 1 day that's for sure but it won't last long either.

>This whole incident is an eye-opener for a lot of Dutch people.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if the leads to the abolishing of dual citizenship.

Then they'll have to choose between Dutch and Turkish citizenship, if if choosing Dutch means they can never visit Turkey ever again.

Clearly you thought wrong buddy.

Holland isn't a country user

>What allies ? Eveyone in this fk world hates you guys.

Ironically the Dutch military has protected Turkey with our Patriot missiles several times.
I don't think any other country has ever helped Turkey militarily like that.

I agree. I do not think it's surprising to see that PVV is again growing in polls and CDA is getting less and less votes. I also think that VVD is overestimated which makes PVV the winner of the election. Let's hope he knows how to take care of this situation.

>UN

Implying we'd give a fuck about that formal shit when you're stabbing oranges in the streets.

>oranges getting destroyed
DRUMPF BFTO

>turkish army is the most strongest of europe
>turkish army
>europe
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He needs to live in a white society, the great empire of turkey is the most amazing country in the world to these roaches but for some reason they don't want to live there

>Calling us nazi.
>Always ruining our country with crime and bad intergration.
>Still nationalistic for Turkey even when born and raised here.

Turk niggers need to go.

RARE
A
R
E

sounds to me like you got a case of the mexicans

HIDDEN RARE
I
D
D
E
N

R
A
R
E

I love Bonaire btw

Since when are oranges Dutch? Did I miss something? We eat mandarins for one holiday but they're Spanish

how to remove asiamex?

Definetly. Im only not sure who would be worse. A Turk or a Mexican. Theyre both truely subhuman and just dont function in our society in large numbers.