So what the hell happened to her ?

so what the hell happened to her ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02GjnqE8oXg
thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088
theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/calls-for-change-in-law/corruption/48-questions-kate-mccann-wouldnt-answer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone kidnapped, raped, and murdered her.

That's it.

She's dead.

I was just on Facebook and saw something about her in the trending tab. I figured someone on Sup Forums would be on it.

Death by negligence.
What kind of mong leave 3 children unattended in a hotel room in a foreign country while they go out drinking?
They should have lost custody of the 2 surviving kids.

Probably the parents sold her to some pedos or she was kidnapped by one. Anyways the parents should be in prison

You're shilling non political related threads on Sup Forums.
What are you kikes trying to slide?

I imagine the reason he posted it is because she's come up a lot in Pedogate/Pizzagate threads.

i don't use fb i just felt the need to make this thread

Kidnapped, sold to Israel which does most of the child sex trafficking, pressed into white sex slavery, probably ended up raped to death by some oil sheikh.

John and Tony got ahold of her, rapekilled and buried her on the property of Clement Freud.

The parents know.

Oh, well the police have been given more funds to search for her. The comments on the articles are interesting. Seems like people overwhelmingly believe the parents played a role in letting her be taken or killed, and many alleging that her parents have "friends in high places"

pizzagate or Sup Forums cant think whats worse

John Podesta

>yfw she's been missing for 9 years but was only 3 years old at the time
>3x longer spent missing than with her parents

in all honesty why do they think she is still alive? Do they know something?

>can't arrest criminals

Abducted for some ritual due to her PAX gene deviation (the colour run in her right eye). Long since dead.

Her abduction and death serves the same purpose as MH370, whenever it's a slow news day or someone needs something covered up they run a "lew evidence has come to light" or "new wreckage analysis" bullshit piece. John and Tony Podesta got her.

damn

it's hillary and bill.

high-level political police trafficking
#pizzagate

not srs but makes a juicy conspiracy right?

people trafficking* kek

Why are the thick underwashed masses so desperate to see Maddies parents hung? They made a big mistake but they clearly now live within a living, actual hell

>I was just on Facebook
get out.

Scouse scum family decided to leave their three children, all under 5 years old, alone in an unlocked hotel with the window open, so they could go out with their other Scouse scum friends and get smashed. And surprise surprise, someone snatched her.

It was an obvious dereliction of parental duty, leaving two babies and a 5 year old alone like that. Someone must have come in, snatched Madeline, and made a very quick exit and escape out of the region.

Her parents were both medical professionals, all evidence points to the fact that they drugged the kids while they dined with friends at the restaurant across the pool.
The portuguese detective certainly seems to think so and is corroborated by both sniffer dogs who smelled death (cadaver dogs) at the appartment as well as the rental car.

They dragged the kids, madeleine woke up climbed over a couch and fell behind it (probably still dizzy from meds). They found her and terrified that they'd be jailed if doctors traced sedatives in her decided to hide her and weaved an elaborate abduction story around it.

The parents admitted to regularly drugging their children so that they could go out and party. They overdid it and killed one of their kids then acted like victims and still do. They ought to be hanged in the streets

Because there was such a massive outpouring of grief and sympathy that they've milked for all its worth. Because if they were anything else other than rich middle class people, they'd be fucking hounded as the worst human beings ever.

If they had been 'chavs' that's exactly what would've happened

she's dead, moron

That is to say she bumped her head in the fall, not that they killed her

all of them were gone?

can i get a quick rundown? Not joking

>if they were anything else other than rich middle class people, they'd be fucking
wouldn't even've made news

>Leicester
>Scouse

youtube.com/watch?v=02GjnqE8oXg

get redpilled fagots

fpbp

They didn't snatch her, the dogs confirm she died in the apartment. Of course the parents are suing the detective for saying this.

They supposedly checked on them every half hour or so. At the last check the dad wasn't even sure if he saw madeleine though he remembers seeing the twins

The mother was from Everton

And the dad was from Glasgow. """""Maddie""""" herself being born and lived in Leicester.

>blueshite mother

absolutely disgusting

Because the parents were able to make a lot of money with donation and other similar programs.

>They look for her the next day and go to a circus to cheer themselves up, but Madeline decides to run away with the circus because she feels lonely and wants a real home. She tells her best friend Aggie that she's leaving, and makes her swear not to tell a soul. Aggie swears and hugs her goodbye. Madeline walks away sadly and notices Leopold kidnapping Pepito with the help of the clowns called "The Idiots", since they were really henchmen of Leopold.

Wounder if the parents did something, would be fun to talk to the other two children today to know what type those parents are

Right, but we're talking about the ethics of the parenting. And i think it's safe to say that her mother is responsible, because she was the one who decided they leave them alone whilst they go out with their friends to a bar.

And the dad said "ok!" so he's just as responsible as the mother.

Milked it by... trying to get her back? Dont get me wrong they fucked up big time but people that seem to think they owe the country an apology are thick, aggressive, lower class morons. Just look at the average Facebook commenter and voila, the troll like, beady eyed prole average British person willl be telling you how much the hate the macaans, when the average British person is human fertiliser and would sell their feckless kids to the pedo trade for £1000

why did the mccanns get rid of the fridge in the Hired villa , an buy a new one ?

>this delusional

They sedated the kids so they could go drinking. Madeleine probably woke up, climbed over a couch and fell over, still dizzy from drugs. The cadaver dogs went mad around the couch and those particular dogs had an impeccable record

The parents admitted to giving them drugs to make them sleep. Cadavar dogs detected the scent of a dead body both in the apartment and in the McCanns car. Witnesses reported seeing a man resembling her dad carrying a limp child towards where their car was parked.

It's time for old fashioned mob justice.

By their own account they raised 1.8 million and spent 800,000 looking for her. Where did the other million go?

Gather 5,000 people, go and kill these sick fucks in front of the world. Nobody will do shit.

Spot on for sentences 1 & 2. However this is the first I hear of witnesses seeing Gerry carry Madeleine to the car. Source?

I don't think you understand the father/mother relationship dynamic. It should be maternal instinct to not even think about doing something like that, but she did.

Maybe they shouldn't have murdered her.

>british taxpayers are still paying for the investigation

And there's no paternal instinct to not even think about doing something like that?

In any case, what's that got to do with a kid from Leicester being scouser?

Daniel Morcombe was sadder.

Bump

expensive court cases to stop anyone accusing them

Actually being so dense that you think they killed her, despite NO conclusive evidence. You actually think the bollocks from the daily sport proves they killed her? Get a fucking grip you morons

I'm going with the parents drugging her theory.

She's at the bottom of the Atlantic because her parents wanted a nice quiet meal to get drunk with their friends.

Honestly. Just go and fucking kill them. Organize a small mob like the antifa people & go and kill them, and write "Child murderer, Pedophile, psychopath" all over the kill room. Nobody will do shit.

Just go and fucking mob them already, stop fucking around. State won't do shit.

Stupid parents sold her to some European prostitution ring. And motherfuckers had to do it in my country.

John Podesta personally kidnapped her.

Sadly, I think her parents over-dosed her on Calpol by accident, and then panicked and hid the body in a tennis bag which the father then dropped into a storm drain. This would have flushed her far out to sea within days of the event.

They didn't mean to do it, and then fell into a nightmare of having to keep lying on top of lies everafter. They've been punished enough, I wouldn't want them to stand trial.

Going into why a lot of people have concluded this is way beyond the scope of shitposting on Sup Forums, but there is substantial and circumstantial evidence for this exact scenario if you are interested in looking at it online.

We look the other way when they slap Maddie's (she was never called Maddie) picture on the front covers again, it's just something to sell papers with now.

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/
>The Podesta Brothers Revealed to be in Portugal the Day of Madeleine McCann’s Disappearance

You are aware that the parents never admitted to drugging the kids and that it's just a rumour?

It is very weird that the detective was fired after that. Something is fishy here. He wrote a book about it though.

What daily sport. The detective who worked on the case said so + the cadaver dogs corroborate.Practical re-enactments showed all sorts of holes in the parent's versions too. What's the evidence for abduction? I'm open to hearing it.

parents sold/rented her out to pedoscums, podesta either was too rough to her and she died, she simply didnt wake up from the anestaethics her mother gave her, or podesta just bought her and the police had to cover it up.

policedog found the corpsesmell in the room of the kid, on the parents clothes and the rented car of the parents, yet when the leading investigator wanted to investigate against them (like its normal since the parents most often are involved) he got fired and replaced.

parents say they kept checking on her, yet the waitress/barkeeper stated they didnt go to check on the kid.

weirdly its the same day a 7 month gap ends in podestas emails

She was 5 years old. I don't think you could say she's Leicester born and bred with Leicester values, whatever the fuck they are. No, virtually every aspect of this case is a damning indictment on scousers. The victim complex, they sympathy whoring, the litigation, the tabloid frenzy, everything about it reeks of typical scouse behaviour. It's always someone elses fault. I'm actually surprised they haven't somehow blamed Thatcher yet.

Yes, "the truth of the lie" banned from the UK

5 bucks there are refugees in germany

>Kill kid
>flush downstorm drain
>shouldn't stand trial.

horse shit.

Accountability across the board.

EVEN IF you were to give them some compassion, they didn't give any to the kid.

let's say what you said is true.

there's nothing preventing them giving her a somewhat dignified funeral privately in some undisclosed forest in a properly sized grave.

if they killed her on accident, stand trial for it, hope for acquittal or at least gross negligence.

The smoking gun there is that the twins never stirred all night during the insane ruccus of activity in the room next door that went on well into the next morning.

They had to be roused from sleep late morning. They were drugged.

And we know it's clapol because calpol bottles (plural) are in the room pictures and police inventory.

>people shouldn't be punished for manslaughter, perverting the course of justice, illegal disposal of a body and fraud, because they were sad

>Sir Clement Freud! A pedophile. He had a villa in the resort Madeleine McCann vanished from.

>”Emails between ‘predatory pedophile’ Sir Clement Freud and Madeleine McCann’s parents are set to be probed as part of a child sex abuse inquiry.”

>Source: mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/emails-between-paedophile-clement-freud-8234088

Banned? Wtf? That's some 1984 shit.

Accidental death covered up by the parents. This is obvious if you are familiar with the case. I would happily convict them beyond reasonable doubt if I were on the jury for the case.

I bet you're one of the parents.

They were stone cold from the beginning, absoutely no empathy, just stone cold people.

They knew, they know, they are in it.

>so what the hell happened to her ?
I don't know, you tell me.

How long will I slide? Separate my side. I don't. I don't believe it's bad.

And yet only half the people involved are scousers and the main suspect amongst them isn't one.

>She was 5 years old.

Lol

I understand that opinion, and used to hold it myself.

But they are broken people. They lost a kid, did everything wrong afterwards, the mother confessed to her priest who in-effect denied absolution (or whatever its called) unless they both 'fessed up (recall they were all set to meet the Pope, and then suddenly the Vatican did a 180?) which extends to their personal life back home, they've lost that catholic community support. Both lost their jobs, and these were good professional jobs, too.

Yes, they were very stupid, and yeah they really should come clean. Yet they also have to live with that too. That's not easy. That sort of lie is its own punishment.

She got a surprise invite to a pizza party

there was some really good video about the bodylanguage of liers, and they compared it to the mccanns. at the beginning of the pizzagate stuff it made its rounds. now i suddenly cant find it anymore

The full rundown that i know of.

>Rich family goes on holiday
>Rich parents are both doctors decide against paying more money for the inhouse babysitting service, prob jewish
>Rich parents decide to go out and have dinner out and decide to leave the house alone with 3 children in it and not lock anything.
>Rich parents come home and suprise suprise someone nabbed a kid, could be something to do with not locking anything and leaving the kid unattended like terrible parents.
>They now cry poor us and for the next 6months to a fucking year get support from the goverment and terrible parents across the country for being terrible parents and non stop tv coverage.

They should have been locked up and sterilized with the remaining children given to responsible parents/adults.

That said with the recent pizzagate threads for all we know they sacrificed her or let her be taken.

She thought she was hot shit.

>they were good parents
>they dindu nuffin
>they were goin out to party n spreading the word of Jesus
>dem evil politicians kidnap our daughter n murder her
>need mo money for dat investigation
#Justice4Maddie

Why is it so hard for people to imagine a kid being abducted in a shithole like Portugal. Disappointed in Sup Forums when it comes to this case

Her doctor parents gave her a sedative. She got on the back of the couch and fell off. She died. A friend took her body to the ocean and disposed of it.
The McCanns then went on a world tour.

They ruined the entire career of the Portuguese detective who solved it. Corpse dogs indicated to back up his version.
Watch the truth of the lie.
Anything else is just conspiracy, and I fully believe the pizzagate allegations.

theukdatabase.com/uk-child-abusers-named-and-shamed/calls-for-change-in-law/corruption/48-questions-kate-mccann-wouldnt-answer/

Here's 48 questions the parents refused to answer
Get redpilled

Kek

This is what happens when I reply to OP without reading the thread.

This