So, this morning I started wondering why - really why - the Europeans are so cucked. Specifically...

So, this morning I started wondering why - really why - the Europeans are so cucked. Specifically, what is the scientific explanation for an entire race to want to commit cultural suicide? I know we talk about the Jews and the cultural reasons, but that can only happen if the door is already open to let it happen.

After looking at geographical maps, and other things, I found this. Is this the reason? Is the R1b haplotype a suicidal gene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't explain the Nordics

dammit

>Europeans are so cucked

t. 56% white.

Why are you americans always trying to find a biological, racial reason or something

it's just cultural
it's progressivism taken too far
that's it
it's people who've been living confortable lifes and have been disconnected with what the world really is
I mean it's pretty simple

>What is communism
>What is being poor
>What is decadence
This one is really not about genetics desu senpai

>Is the R1b haplotype a suicidal gene

Its N more likely.

if you are a cherokee or apache then you are american. if not, you are latin-american,
afro-american,
asian-american,
euro-american,
etc

Yup white people have some kind of cognitive genetic defect that make you oblivious to the world around you. Let me explain as a non-white, you know the absent minded professor meme? Well all white people have a low grade version of that.

I'll give you a good starting point: it helps if you don't use haplomemes.

>but that can only happen if the door is already open to let it happen
the door is closed for others

What amazes me is that more americans don't kill themselves when they realize they live in a corporations ruled country where a majority of people are as retarded as you.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE

>why - the Europeans are so cucked.

Marxist subvertion of European military officers and universities during the 60's and 70's because of Cold War

America is the most cucked. There's a report in Sup Forums made by a Spanish user that US foreign exchange student was teaching 7 genders and didn't know nothing about Mexico and Canada.

Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

I1 isn't dominant in Norway and Denmark. The only country where I1 is dominant is in Sweden. The rest have more R1b

i have bad news for you

Apparently not.
Look at switzerland.

The R1b haplotype is the "world conquering, civilization spreading masterrace" gene.
You're welcome.

You've probably never even set foot on glorious mother Europe, 'white' inbred mongrel. You're what we would look like if the multikulti dream kept going for another 100 years so you're not really in a position to call anyone cucked (even though we are).

Fake news

Napoleon and Hitler were both Haplogroup E, does this mean what I think it means?