Why do most white nationalists have asian gfs and wives?

why do most white nationalists have asian gfs and wives?

does it mean that white male supremacists consider asian women superior to white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asiantwoX/comments/5epjlx/white_nationalists_and_altright_asian_women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No such thing as superior or inferior nor does it play any role, we are nationalists for our race, that's it, everything ends there.

1 race 1 state.

END

because they're failures so both need a power fantasy and cant get a white woman

>most
[citation needed]

Look at them, they look pretty white to me

Why are Jews so evil and why do they want to harrass us so bad? Is it because they are short?

what of this then?
reddit.com/r/asiantwoX/comments/5epjlx/white_nationalists_and_altright_asian_women/

Stupidity, we do not tolerate any other race in our borders.

Yes, the only thing stoping me from fakeing the yellow pill is that, my offsprings would be losers without identity.
Or is it just a meme? My hafus would not be losers right /pol?

japanese girls are clearly superior to modern white girls.

Those are race mixers not "white nationalists".

White with White.
END

Good, you're same as any other race mixer gtfo of pol and you are 0% nationalist.

Fake and gay.

Japan needs kids so bad that happus are considered alright now.

dude, a small percentage of your Hungarian comrades are mixed race. Not all of them are poor Tatars or even Arabs.

How do I know? Well, Mongols are actually a mixed race. SO are Turks but they are a minority in Turkey. The Euro Muslims outnumber them thanks to the slave trade in Ottoman Times.

they have the looks of the best white women but have amazing asian bodies
as long as they shave they're literally 10/10

sorry, Asian is not a race. I reject your gay answer.

Asians are just as white as white supremists are.

Maybe they are just nationalists and not white supremacists?

brrrrrrraaaaaappppppp

sorry, Asians are white too.

The average western white woman is a whore. Asian wymyn still uphold the traditional family values and are white enough

agreed. i'm white MALE nationalist, white women have done nothing to advance our civilization, they have done the opposite in fact their degeneracy, niggerloving and unwillingness to breed has doomed the white populations of the world in to a demographic winter

it's a crap shoot but don't buy into the meme

there is however a real possibility that a male halfu would not be embraced in female western society if he was short and not rich

Reminder that all of these are slide threads. Sorry for the bump

>don't breed the white race goyim
>breed with asians

>does it mean that white male supremacists consider asian women superior to white women?
What's there to consider? It's objectively true.

>look at the asians they are so submissive unlike those sjw white women!
>go ahead and kill your heritage and the white race

Because we are literally an anime message board.

I have a white wife. But recently I started having yellow fever.

I'll explain why: Asian women are more feminine, polite, and helpful. They cooperate instead of competing with their husband. They try to please us and never bitch.

point out in my post where i typed out those words

I hate those fucking faggot race mixers.

who in the everloving fuck are you QUOTING

>Get white supremacist asian gf
>she wants a donor egg so she can have white kids

What's the issue?

stop being faggot and have as many white children, that is your only truth and destiny, everything else is false and does not matter but your genes, your race they live on forever and are true! the rest do not exist!

What's with Sup Forums and the fucking gook obsession? Fuck off back to /r9k/

>and never bitch
wut? wrong man, they do keep that where it belong tho

No, 1 race 1 state, we love all the peoples of the world and wish to live with them in peace from the bottom of our hearts.

says the non-white

Asians are honorary aryans
white women lost their aryan status a LONG time ago

all asian women are gold diggers, but at least they do their part.

faggot.

I already have 3. Now I'm getting tired of all the white waifu bitching.

I have been thinking a lot about my Japanese ex gf and posting attention to the Chinese women around me. What should I do, Sup Forums?

one makes you happy.
the other makes you miserable but there is a possibility for perpetuating the white race.

Pic related is what happens when whites mix with japs.

because when you invest in future of your family, you would not invest in white whore blacked 666 times, you would rather choose traditional asian waifu which can cook and care for kids, even if it means race-mixing, goy.

only thing white man want is traditional wife, is that too much to expect from white wiminz?

>tfw no true tatar gf

If it were any other country, I'd presume you meant nation-state, but as it's the US, do you want to herd all black people to, I dunno, Florida or something?
muh diks in the dick state?

>1 race 1 state
You are fucking retarded dude.

have many more, if your wife can't give you white children then remarry another white woman, 10+ white children.

the Union state you fuck tard not our regional administrative units.