Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/334590-pope-francis-arab-invasion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cared about Christ anymore

Christians have become so cucked it doesn't even matter anymore

>he needs singalongs and mediocre speechwriting to feel closer to "god"

god is fake news

>Being catholic.

I live right across a catholic church. I myself am not catholic but my gf is. I`ve been a couple of times to sunday mass as well on easter and christmas.

I like the arcitectur and grandeur of the place, but fuck kneeling down like some dog.

>wasting time to listen to bullshit some pedophile tries to formulate from his fairy tale book

Hope she dumps your heretic arse.

>tfw sick today.

I really want to go but my fever is too high.

I'm going. Thanks for reminding me it's Sunday. Sometimes the truth eludes the smartest people/.

rock climbing is more fulfilling, and the wall closes at 1pm

Sunday is worship of lucifer SUNday.

>you see this religion, white man?
>this religion from the middle east is the religion for you, goyim
>now get brainwa- go to church like a good christian
>and remember to tolerate jews and muslims, the bible tells you so goyim!

No but I will probably ...turbate. Fuck sundays over I have 30 minute to knock one off for jesus.

I don't want to get shot by muslims.

>being catholic
non-denominational = best
prove me wrong

>non-denominational = best
Aren't non-denominational those American churches with lesbian bishops that are empty?

Good job user. Keep up the good work

>edgy english teacher

white pigu go home!!

oh god, it looks similar like the one in my city.

i can't believe it, is the same place

Not going to midnight mass, to avoid breakfast traffic. Tragic really

>listening to some guy named jim in fancy robes tell you about the secrets of the universe

what did Jesus ever do besides get nailed to a tree?

Kek has truly changed the world

what are these non believers doing in my good christian thread

>2 years ago
>me and my gf went to a catholic cathedral for the lulz
>midday
>the usual dim light a choir singing people prayin
>just as we enter got an eerie feeling
>gf feels pressure on her chest
>suddenly we hear a voice deep and loud
>almost like it was part of the choir
>but didn't make any melody, it sounded evil and like an animal growl
>shiversdownmyspine.gif
>we gtfo

All these edgy atheists don't realize they are contributing to the degeneration of society. And they are no better than some pink haired dyke spouting about the patriarchy on a soapbox

No they're the ones hosted in warehouse and office parks with Christian Rock bands, PowerPoint presentations and spray tanned Chad preachers.

Kek is the gods side bitch, he sends him down every once in a while for lulz

Le christcuck ecks-dee

You're thinking of the Episcopalians and Anglicans.

Interesting story, toothpaste. Not sure what to make of it.

>the only alternative to organized religion is atheism

>le ironic le meme xD

>only go at Christmas, Easter, Good Friday
fite me faggot

>everybody who doesn't follow a foreign shitskin sandnigger religion spread by jews is an atheist

Why did you take offense to a post not targeted at you directly. "these atheists" if you're not a fucking athirst it wasn't directed at you

Haven't been since Christmas but I did enjoy it and will go back

*Unzips pants
Le using double irony XD rawr

Not until we replace Pope Francis.

I'm too fat to go to Church. I'm 5'11" and at least 230 lbs. Calling my body a temple seems hypocritical.

>Go to mass on sunday
>Father john touches your ding dong in the confessionary
>Go home and shitpost about degenerate heathens

I must have autism "athirst" I really need to check my privilege

>novus ordo
>mass
Nice meme

>mfw my mate Fuckno literally comes on whatsapp and asks me "mid day pints?"
>on God's day
>the day of rest

I'm a Jew. Fuck off with your kike on a stick bullshit. Lazarus was gay for Jesus. He brought his fucktoy bottom bitch back from the dead and Judah got jealous and narc'd on Jesus to the Romans.

Well, that may be true, but cathlicucks aren't Christian. They are members od a made up cracker cult with no biblical basis.

fuck off heathen

Fix yourself then. Fake it till you make it if you have to.

Dude I was like you in 9th grade desu. Started swimming, the weight melted off and I found a sport I would grow to love. Have my last race at the NCAAs in a week and a half. Gonna be real emotional. Moral of the story, I know like 90% of people on this website are like 12, and of not it's never to late to start something. You can compete in swim America meets as long as you have a swim America pass, find a swim club in you're city and sign up

Fuck I forgot! What can I do now?

Don't spoil it

Thanks for the advice, bro. I like swimming.

Never to late to start my guy

What you're kneeling to on church is not some dude. You're kneeling to a timeless being of unknowable power and intelligence, who had no reason to create us other than He wanted to.

Lots of CIA niggers ITT.

I stay away from them child rapin' baby killin' truth denyin' dress wearin' refugee feet kissin' Trump hatin' pieces of shit.

>the girl still doesn't know any better

Was raised Muslim. Going for the first time in my life this week.

Go to a church that celebrates the traditional Tridentine mass. Far less likely to be full of cucks.

>tfw churches near where I live collect money for refugees
nope

>worshipping the Jewish embodiment of a semitic god

Real question, Are you brown?

God is inside us. No need to go anywhere.

Yes.

Church is less about being closer to God and more about community for me. It's good to be around like-minded people every once in a while

Going to church is the first step in deus vulting.

I don't want to learn about God and the universe from a child molester in a robe.

Ick. Sorry to hear

>go to church

>every other sunday the temple shaman keeps bringing up how israelites are "goods chosen people" n shiet.

>realize it's literally zionist brainwashing

>cease going to mind control camp.

>we wuz 2 smart n shiet

Much like everyone on this board doesn't want to hear about politics from some drunk potato bigger. Can you just leave the thread already and stop shilling so hard

Don't take Communion when you go, it's a grave affront and you could be burned at the stake.

Get the fuck out of my country then.
Catholicism is Irish culture, you don't like it go across the pond to the prods in England cunt

But you should because I'm right.

Yeah, you got me there. I'm an anti-establishment shill.

Isreal is bad sure, but Palestine is way worse. The only thing I hate more than Jews is crying cunts who think the only way to get what they want is by throwing a massive tantrum. And Isreal flag is WAY more appealing the Palestines

Again I say, the priest of a traditional parish is not going to be one of those. If you just don't want to go because you're a lazy, degenerate potato nigger then be honest with yourself and say so.

>Politics
>Right
Nice try. Just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it can't be wrong faggot

Plus it's a container for Jews, like those jars you have to hold acid in

Islam is a mind virus. Be grateful for what you have.

It's not a bad idea actually. It's not the architecture of a place that makes it holy, but the faith of the people who visit it

Yeah, yeah, yeah Sharia law and all that. Congrats on coming into gods light and all, but sorry you had to be born brown

The reason is that they don't teach Christianity in churches anymore. What you actually hear is exactly the same stuff as in the media:
>gays must be accepted
>single mothers are heroes
>refugees welcome
>white males are evil
>etc.

It's all the same shit.

>believing in invisible sky fairies in 2017

Don't go to Christian church's. Go to Catholic Church's. Christian's are just a slacktavist knock off of Catholics, so to get a following they have to pander to the lowest common denominator

catholic church has been subverted by zionists.

if you have to believe in somthing turn to taosim

fuck all these abrahamic blood and terroists religions

The Catholic Church is not looking so good either. For one thing, the pope spends all of his time and energy shilling for unlimited immigration of muslims into Europe:
rt.com/news/334590-pope-francis-arab-invasion/

>Being such a good goy that you assume I must replace one bullshit Abrahamic religion with another.

>being this triggered.
What did you learn in mass today?
I mean, surely you're really invested in this religion shit and you're not only going there to impress your Sup Forums buddies. haha Deaus Vult right?

Funny, it's the Catholics and Jews who are bringing in "refugees" from sand countries to the city near me. By the hundreds, and they keep going back for more of them.

> catholics aren't Christians meme
Holy crap lurk more

Taoism is a bit hardcore for most people. It's often recommended to start with Zen Buddhism instead.

>being Catholic

You think way too much of yourselves if you think Christianity rates any kind of pay to shill against.

A mass shooting sounds nice.

I overslept/was to weak of faith to go today, same shit happened last Sunday aswell.... fuck

Mr. Non Serviam

It's been tried before. See how that works out for you

not lying piss drunk on the ground of the local pub after fighting Farmer O'Mailey and his 3 brothers, but instead spends his time shitposting on a Indonesian rice market forum

St.Paul ruined the Evangelion of Christ, turned beautiful moral advice into viscous garbage filled to brim with resentment.

Lol not even mad or triggered. Thanks for confirming that you're just a drunk idiot.

>being part of the false church of Satan
>bowing to maria and the pope and the legions of saints
God is a jealous one, see the error of your ways!

Btw, is it okay to lift on sundays? I know sundays are for rest, but I don't consider lifting work, i consider it a hobby... is it okay to indulge in some physical activity today?

THAT IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO GO TO MASS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(seriously, though, it's not)