>Real white genocide starts to happen
>News slowly starts leaking
>"Alt-Media" starts covering this, unafraid to use the term white genocide
>Gains enough steam MSM has to cover it
>Juden say "it's not a genocide goy, it's nothing. Don't look over there."
>Trump not having it
>Trump calls for sanctions
>Rallies against racist Trump
>South Africa become even more blatant and doesn't hide the genocide. Like Rwanda 2.0
>Whitey in US and Europe realize they can't stand up for their own kind being slaughtered. Light redpilling happens
>UN refuses to get involved because "muh racism"
>Trump get enraged by lack of action and starts bombing South Africa
>MSM here gets the dindus uppity because "muh racism"
>Massive rallies and riots against Trump
>Race tensions at a breaking point.
>Whitey in US get even more redpillings
>A few dindus decide to start killing whites in the streets RWDS style
>Nation wide outrage
>Before anything can be done, race war is fully operational
>mfw white ethno-state because some South African dindus got uppity

Other urls found in this thread:

whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/03/12/Yusuf-Ambramjee-lays-criminal-charges-against-man-for-hate-speech-on-social-media
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bamp

Always wondered what ever became of this
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/

What is happening?
The land expropriation was just a proposal no?

maybe, but according to their constitution it's illegal, so the fact that they are even talking about it is tells me they're going to go through with it.

They don't care. Fuck whitey, ya know

Please user, don't give me false hope. I pray everyday for that scenario to play out.

or, in the real world
>rhodesia 2 electic boogaloo

fucking RARE

In all honesty, I doubt this could ever happen. I was in SA 4 times last year and nothing points to a genocide anytime soon. Sure the nig-nogs might keep on pushing more and more BS policies, but at the end of the day, they know they'd die within 1 year if the white man chose to just flee the country.

American here now. You are all faggots. Literally living like a king with my USD to Rand exchange. I'm literally looking at property on Western Cape or Durban in the case Trump really fucks up bad.

>literally Zuma and the ANC are more legitimate and stately compared to Trump and GOP.

There is a social security problem. 17 million people might not get paid next month. I want this place to burn. Besides i always wanted to live in a apocalypse.

Implying that was even a true social security. It's like what thousand Rand a month? It's fucking low.

More likely:

2019: ANC looses a 50% majority but attempts to govern as a minority party
2020: EFF instigates a coal strike, causing our government to force the miners back to work with guns
2021: EFF shoot up black ANC schools, because "racism"
2022: ANC deploys SANDF into the streets (like during Apartheid), setup checkpoints around ghettos (like during Apartheid) and begin treating the EFF as the terrorists they are
2023: EFF shoots down a Chinese airliner, because they're not black
2024: elections more or less suspended, or EFF voters somehow made ineligible/unable to vote
2025: RSA more or less returns to a state of Apartheid with an ANC-DA coalition

Malema is smarter than 90% of the ANC but he's also arrogant and his attempt to kick out foreign investors will be the end of him. Even if the ANC turn out to be shit at administering a war, both the Brits and Chinese will step in directly to secure their own mining concerns which could cause a Yugoslavia-style breakup.

Also: you Americans (like all westerners) probably can't put RSA on a map and don't give a shit about it. In the late 80s your Congress even voted, over Reagan's veto, to enact sanctions against us effectively ending apartheid. More importantly you don't have any major investments here (thank your parents for divesting from us), so your government simply won't care.

To a lot of people. It's their lifeline.

I wonder how does it feel living in a house with bars on windows, tall fence and a guard dog.

In the beginnng of the 90's my parent wouldn't even lock doors in the suburb we lived in.

RARE
A
R
E

i visited SA a few years ago and loved it.

would u recommend immigrating to the country?
my dream would be to live happily in sa with a black qt.

Don`t be fat.

At least your Republican party cares about fiscal sanity. ANC have been spending like mad and now they are at a loss when that era has ended and they need to reign in spending. Meanwhile foreign investors are getting skittish over Zuma's idiotic remarks about uncompensated land grabs. Also the US can afford to be completely isolated and protectionist, we can't.

Contributing my rare Irene Nell

>I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Ugh upload

this is the first time ever i see this flag posting here

All that effort to have a hardbody
>Still Kaffir hair

I can only tell you that your own country should have more than enough blacks and moslems to satisfy your sick fetish.

It's more taking a piss on the GOP and not reality.

Shitty post, but thanks for bumping. We need more awareness

is that man you?

Over-exaggerated scenario, can't see it happening that way. I think the real version is more like:

>Government changes rhetoric into actions and start seizing land
>Show they're serious about it as a major, widespread policy and act immediately to the support of dindu mobs
>Affected whites retaliate by declaring independence from SA, declare new Afrikaner ethnostate
>Armed militias start form with whatever weapons they can find, largely blackmarket arms
>Land confiscation squads start getting ambushed and killed in attempted seizures
>SANDF deployed to maintain order, enforce confiscations and suppress the secessionists
>Turns into bogged down Syria-style civil war with guerilla warfare preventing efforts to put down the revolt
>SA government calls for international support against muh ebil white supremacist terror group
>UN goes full cuck and calls for the secessionists to be dealt with and refuses to acknowledge new state
>Trump administration refuses to obey UN, recognizes new Afrikaner state as a legitimate self-identifying nation state
>Stops short of intervening, doesn't ally with new state but declares neutrality and supplies arms to secessionists through backchannels
>China secures mining interests but refuses to do anything about conflict
>Russia does nothing
>EU too distracted by internal problems to act
>Britain more interested in trade deals and Brexit, does nothing beyond rhetoric condemning the separatists and violence
>Volunteers from across the West start traveling out ot fight with secessionists, steady flow of weapons from US and sympathetic groups and countries arming them begin to have an effect
>Stalemate continues but new state holds up
>SA government unable to defeat the secessionists, economic harm and losses cuck them into accepting two-state solution
>UN also cucked and forced to accept new situation due to lack of US support for anti-secessionist resolutions and position
>First official white ethnostate declared

Kek.I almost ran a nigger over with my car yesterday .I missed him by a inch he had to dive for the sidewalk

How about you don't wait for us to be killed

OP is a bot. If you reply you may be unintentionally banned.

I seriously want a war any war.It is just so depressing seeing the world go to shit

id bet 2035 all whites are forced out of south africa

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE COLONY

Hello, probably fellow lusophone.

Remember Donald Trump called our president the day after the state of the nation in which he stated he would be for confiscation of white owned land without compensation.

I wonder what he told Jacob Zuma during that phone call.

Portugal negro

I want to believe

N-N-no.(Yes)
I have no idea what their fascination with walking the in middle of the road is.
It is very bad if I want to fillter to the front of a robot.

more like Witheartheid or Apartwhite

There is actually an old Afrikaans prophet who predicted all of this called Nicolaas van Rensburg.

He also predicted the death of your Princess Diana

Lembrete diário que és nossa argila

Why are u instigating shit brew? You're going right near their houses.

wut is going on with that webm?

Wtf are you doing in the video

You chasing some thief into the camp?

>Camp

That's a shanty town, holy fuck the abbos hear can build more appealing shanty towns.

Obligatory

here*

Squatter "Camp"

next time you will be death

HMMMMM

>Yusuf Ambramjee lays criminal charges against man for hate speech on social media

>Abramjee‚ accompanied by Andy Mashaile‚ former Gauteng Community Police Board member‚ and an attorney‚ visited the Brooklyn Police Station to open charges against Obatala Mcambi at 11am on Sunday.

>Mcambi posted on his Facebook page: "I use my guns to rob and kill Indians & Whites. Please fellas‚ join me‚ we have to rape their kids with AIDS virus too!" (SIC). He later posted "Kill the pigs."

>Abramjee gave police copies of the man's Facebook profile and screenshots of the posts. Mcambi poses with firearms and in one photo the serial number appears filed off. He also boasts large sums of cash on some of his photos.

timeslive.co.za/local/2017/03/12/Yusuf-Ambramjee-lays-criminal-charges-against-man-for-hate-speech-on-social-media

Fucking kaffirs.

id fight for this.

PLEASE LET IT BE

Posting required viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Maybe the black elites can run a country but he idiot masses but in power by commies surely can't

I think that Trump would help us in SA for sure.
too slow

Do you know how rare you have to be to not be in my fucking rares folder?

More like Trump administration backstabs the Afrikaaners because his advisors tell him it's bad to support them.

>Also: you Americans (like all westerners) probably can't put RSA on a map and don't give a shit about it. In the late 80s your Congress even voted, over Reagan's veto, to enact sanctions against us effectively ending apartheid. More importantly you don't have any major investments here (thank your parents for divesting from us), so your government simply won't care.

This. Most Americans that comment here don't know anything about SA other than what they see on Sup Forums, and stories get conflated beyond belief. The EU doesn't care about SA, Trump doesn't care about SA, UK under brexit doesn't care about SA and the rest of the Western world certainly couldn't give a shit about SA. Also, how is it a white genocide when only farmers are targeted? Surely if it's a white genocide then it means all whites are getting genocided. Last time I checked blacks are murdering each other far more than they're murdering whites. The only thing under siege is white culture and self determination, both of which are threatened and fuelled by the media and major political parties (to score voting points amongst the blacks). However that is happening in virtually every Western country and not just SA

Wat die fok is verkeerd met haar gesig?

The whites should all just get out of there and leave the dindu tribes to it. They could move to Britain. We need them tbqh.

>116319339
IDF shill is here

I know his predictions. Pretty awsome stuff. I believe his predictions are going to be spot on.

Were u in Joberg or Cape Town? Because neither of those count asswipe.

Maybe that's what he meant about those who are in SA by the time of WWIII will be safe and spared the worst of it going on elsewhere. Does he mean this ethnostate would be the safe haven of all who travel there and defend it? A lot of his predictions kind of add up and seem plausible despite countless things he wouldn't have known about. Really had it in for Anglos though looking at some of his words.

Would be internationally unacceptable and I doubt they'd be the appetite for it among the US public or even his supporters. It'd be a waste of political capital for something the country, nor Trump would have any real gain from doing. But then you know he wouldn't do nothing and would still feed the right arms and supplies needed to hold back the SANDF and prevent them putting down the revolt or taking the land back through the back door. Nor would he do anything to prevent volunteer fighters traveling out to fight there.

It's really all that's needed, as long as a rebellion was supplied well enough and there was a lack of international action against them they'd have a decent chance. It's the same as has Syria proved really; with indifference, unwillingness to intervene and a multi-polar geopolitical world can benefit groups looking to do things like this. White South Africans won't have a better opportunity than at any other point to go for it and revolt as while Trump is still in the White House.

I never heard of this,....could you give some more details? Can't believe Trump would be for white land grab,..but what do I know.......

You are a cucked faggot and know nothing. But your property you fucking idiot. I hope they take it from you.

>Would be internationally unacceptable!
you know what else was internationally unacceptable? Electing Trump.

If he didn't send direct support he would give the ok for all the PMCs to roll in and give them the upper hand I agree. If Europe wasn't in flames by the time it starts then there will be tens of thousands if not hundreds of volunteers. It would be a practice run.

Unlikely desu.

Obviously he'll never be able to go full ally and declare support for it a secessionist Afrikaaner state but it's not going to be hard to declare a public policy of neutrality and non-intervention but then support them through backchannels and get arms to them the same way they do to rebels and militias all over the world.

Trump's got nothing to gain by defending the SA government, they're already as good as lost to China and Russia's sphere of influence so he doesn't lose much in backing them. If anything it could actually help US geopolitical goals to peg back China in SA and have an unquestionably loyal ally in this new state if it were to succeed and be recognized someday.

>>Trump get enraged by lack of action and starts bombing South Africa
would never happen

This guy always makes me so mad, he run my country to the ground. I miss the 80s back then we weren't so fucked and the government actually worked.

Trump has nothing to gain from backing whites in SA. There are far more pressing matters for the US government than to care for a country it sanctioned 30 years ago.

>Last time I checked blacks are murdering each other far more than they're murdering whites.

So you mean the country with a majority of violent negros is killing each other more than they kill blacks ?

Unbeliveable

What asmug bitch. I find it unappealing.

>The USA never intervenes anywhere
>Trump would stop the influx of pro-white Mercs and Volunteers

wow thanks for crewing my record faggot
We're going to help the shit out of you whether you like it or not

This even more so however. Even if he cucks the UN it's going to cause problems that wouldn't be worth the expended political capital of doing it. China could take it as a direct threat to them and turn SA into a proxy war which would be disastrous for the secessionists.

Plus the internal backlash would probably be significant and not worth the trouble he if were to openly ally with and intervene for the secessionists. They'd be rioting across the US if Trump were to deploy the army in support of a separatist group they could compare to being neo-Confederates for trying to form a white state in a black country. The visuals, backlash and (((media))) spin would be terrible. He still has to think about 2020 and midterms unless this were in his second term. Even then it's still a huge risk with serious consequences.

But as you say, he'd get the job done anyway by greenlighting PMCs and arms suppliers to go there and defend the secessionists only with very little of the same backlash and wasted political capital. Then they'd be nothing wrong with formally allying once or if they get legal international recognition as a state.

Plz afrikaaners initiate a foreign legion FFL style. I know you're protective of your land but now is the time for the Anglosphere to come together. We can conquer more of the continent together.

Why do they keep kicking white people off their land? I get it, blacks hate whites, but what is their justification? Surely they have some kind of excuse.

If it was a genocide as many people believe it to be, then whites would be more likely to get murdered. Pure numbers aside, even the black/black murder ratio is far higher than the black/white murder ratio

I love how black people say they will win in the Racewar.
But they fail to realize that mostly all the whites are in the rural areas of the country and thy doesn't know what is coming for them.
So say fuck whitey, we will show you wrong.

I'll believe it when I see it. Trump never gave a single indication that he wants to help us so you have no point to prove, only assumptions. Stop larping and get out of your cuckshed

Has if they were to successfully declare independence, then they gain a useful geopolitical role. At a time China is becoming one of the biggest players in Africa and has significant influence and interests in SA it'd be in the US's best interests to break the country up and find a new ally in a secessionist state to halt Chinese progress.

Not to mention it's another excuse for more overseas US bases to spread influence from which would be welcomed by the new state.

Way too many self-hating traitors among whites

So stop thinking of the problem and think of the solution. Think of a way to properly intervene if the Volunteers aren't enough to hold back the cannibal nogs
>116322297
defeatist IDF shill accuses me of being in the cuckshed
wew you're going to miss those 2 cents faggot

>not realising the Anglo saffers are the cucks responsible for rhe current predicament in the first place

We'd be going there to defend the Dutch ones, not the Anglos saffers. They can fucking burn for selling their race out, peddling white guilt and giving the nogs power in the first place.

Nice fanfiction. Not very realistic.

I am certain it might kickstart a race war in America with the Whites that will protest to take them as refugees and Dindus will start opposing them

So where is the proof that Trump will help us? You really have no clue how geopolitics works. The fact that you're giving me baseless tags confirms that you're just an ambitious idiot

>116323057
prepare that BP for liberation faggot;)

I never knew that country existed!! RARE AS FUCK!

I'm waiting patiently, cunt ;)

Source my friend?

I was mad, they saw in run in but wouldnt give him up.

>white genocide

It ain't genocide if the original population takes its land back from invading colonists, you fat larper. It's ironic, yes. Poetic justice, maybe. But white genocide? Nope.

Volunteers should be enough to fight to a stalemate though which is all you really need to survive long enough for the SA government to give up due to the economic damage and military losses and expenses of fighting a prolonged civil war.

Otherwise there's also PMCs and foreign mercenaries that will no doubt find some way to profit by getting involved. They'd be able to go toe-to-toe with the SANDF head on rather than in guerilla conflict. Winning or going on the offensive is out of the question and is LARP-territory, but it's only going to be about holding them off and defending long enough until they accept the new status quo of two states.

How long would you estimate a war to go go on for until a Cape republic can be legally established?

we wont bomb SA

RHODESIA 2.0 FFS