What a coincidence.

Sup Forums is always right.

I did not see that coming

You mean
IMAJUN MAI SHOGG

Archive link faggot

A mere happenstance.

>mfw I wasn't expecting this

>I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Do they realize that everything they do proves their opposition correct?

hello goyim

this

Also
>the schnoz on woman on right

>secret

Days without Jewish tricks

What an accident of fate.

Who owns the yarn manufacturing industry?

But why?
I have lost the track, who is more disconnected from reality? Me or they?

SHUT

Is Sup Forums ever wrong?

Totally unexpected

Good. Jews did us a favor by highliing the cat ladies that need to be raped for white jihad.

Many, perhaps most, Jews are insane.

t. Polish Jew.

How dare the goyim question things? How dare they do things that are in their best interests. Who gave the goyim permission to progress like this? Filthy antisemitic shitgoyim. Fuck you all you white trash.

POUSHY HADS AHRE NOWT EHR LERGITIMEYDE FOAM OF PROWTEEHST

woah no way, what are the odds

Look at the insane buckteeth on the psychotic lady to the skelly on the right. You can tell she is highly irritating just by the sheer batshit in her eyes.

Actually look up the article and it makes no sense. It's just the story of some jew who relates making pussyhats to making regular hats when she was kid. They don't actually have a Jewish history it's just some shitty clickbait article. Did none of you actually read it?

only question is who profits from making pussy hats

just anybody who makes them, jewish or not? It's not like Jews are going to be making more as a result of their history because it is not a part of their history.

Yeah but what if the material is made from jew curls?

i dont believe it is,

well oy-fuckin-vey, slap some shekels on my nose and call me mordechai

Too late
Conspiracy > Lucidity

yea, pretty much describes Sup Forums

Why don't you post an archive link so we can read it ourselves faggot

>takes 5 seconds to google a headline
>it's my fault for not giving you a link
What the fuck are you talking about?
Here put it in archive yourself
forward.com/culture/365099/the-secret-jewish-history-of-the-pussyhat/

Indeed, I once tried to talk about Islam to see if it really was a violent & cruel religion as people describes it in order to find truth, ended up I was a muslim hidden behind a computer screen. sometimes Sup Forums is pretty autistic

You stupid nigger, the whole article is about how a Jew invented the pussyhats. Read it again you dumb fuck.
>(((Zweiman)))

Yes, a jewish person first started making the pussyhats, but that's isn't some amazing secret that Sup Forums discovered which reveals anything about pussyhats. Just because a jew made them doesn't mean it the hats have a jewish history. I guess I was thinking more like jews wore hats like that to do something in the past and this is some modern adaptation of them. If you thing a jew making that hats mean that they have a "secret Jewish history" then fine.

can one of you niggers explain to me how these hats look remotely like a vagina?

It has cat ears so it is a PUSSYcat hat. Its pink cause pink is related to vaginas and jews constantly think about sex.

So you get pussy hats

you forgot, "cool, calm and collective"