Daily reminder that Germany is about to elect an alcoholic, high school dropout as their Chancellor

>After four years at primary school, from 1962 to 1966, Schulz attended the Heilig-Geist (Holy Spirit) grammar school, a private Roman Catholic school run by the Holy Ghost Fathers (or Spiritans),[5] in Broich (now Würselen), a district of the town of Broichweiden, for nine years.[6] As a teenager, he went to France on a school exchange programme.[citation needed]

>However, Schluz never finished his studies because of his problematic behavior on the grammar school and drinking problems. That makes him the only President of the European Parliament with no formal "higher education". In mid 1970 he became an alcoholic. "I have nothing to hide or be ashamed for," he claims. "I drank everything I could but all the battles I needed to fight, I fought victoriously." Since 1980 Martin Schulz is an abstainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

silberjunge.de/schulz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>about to
>september

So when is the German election even?

He's a puppet of the globalists. This is why he has such strong establishment support.

Goodbye Germany. We loved you more than you'll ever know.

Good. I'm tired of trying to redpill these cucks. No I just want this shit to blow up completely.

In fact, we Germans are so secure in his persona that we consider him already elected.

Don't worry about it.

Yes. Once you go full Nazi make sure to clean the rest of europe.

kek

dont worry we have gotten good at it

only chance is the end of EU and industrial crisis to swing the popoulus here. People won't change otherwise :(

Should i vote for Merkel or Schulz?
I think Merkel is the right choice, she is a strong woman that havent done that much wrong while having a lot experience

Schulz. At this point it's for the lul.

Shultz. We're already dead. May as well wrap up european history be electing a europe hating jew to put the final shovel of dirt on our corpse

>alcoholic, high school dropout
That is very flattering and probably the nicest thing you can say about him without lying.

He is a fucking Jewish, globalist shill and an EU bureaucrat, a master nation wrecker and the worst thing after full communism that could happen to a country.

And he is the chancellor candidate for the now most popular party which was struggling i the polls before he announced his candidacy.

oma & opa always said..
fuck germany... germany died more than 50 years ago'

and that was 20 years ago.

i didnt understand what they meant at the time

>Germany is about to elect an alcoholic, high school dropout as their Chancellor

Also literally a kike.

Heil Schulz!

this

GOTTKANZLER

>(((Schulz)))
All you need to know

Okay, so he was able to turn his life around? Who cares?

Schulz and Merkel represent the same thing but Schulz is a dumb fuck. Germany is fucked unless our girl get some power - even if she doesn't win.

'nothing substantial'... That is just bullshit. Only a retard or shill would claim that about Vault 7. Only 1% released so far! Suck it up.

I really want to finish my degree and fuck off from the marxist hellhole future that awaits every hardworking and genuine german. This life is just baffling, how could we turn into this mass of degenerated pieces of shit?

What is it you want to tell me?

cute. why aren't germany voting for her?

September 2017

Not an alcoholic anymore. Not really a "high school dropout". He just canceled the German "Gymnasium" and left the school with the secondary school leaving certificate (which is still a good degree). Happens very often.

>He is a fucking Jewish
That's wrong as well. He is not Jewish. He cooperated with them but that doesn't make him a jew.

I would never vote for him but you should get your facts straight. Otherwise, no one is going to take you serious. It's no surprise that everyone thinks that the right is stupid - they mostly are.

((((Schulz))))

>what should it be? death by hanging or death by suffocation

You might as well troll the fuckers and vote AfD ... Volkszorn style

No surprise there, Germany has been run by Christians for 100 years, with exception of Hitler.

I hope he is really jewish, because then he will make the country run same as zionist Trump.
Go go MGGA!

Where do you want to move?
Currently you have one of the best work-life balance in Germany. 35 - 40h per week and almost a month of paid holiday. Try finding that in any other country. But how would you know: you don't even have your degree yet.

Because most people in Germany are libtards and leftists. That's simply why. Also you are automatically a extreme rightwing nazi if you vote for the AfD. This could be enough reason for you to get fired from your work (for example if they found out you went to AfD/PEGIDA protests).

>facts
silberjunge.de/schulz/

he will get elected with the help of Mossad

Hitler was a catholic, moron!

Only RACISTS vote for AFD. Are you a NAZI?

Europe is dead.

Idiots do at least

Either this or Merkel

Politician is a job for which you don't need a degree. Considering that the European labour market - unlike the American - is very strict on degrees I find this very fucking ironic

>everything not left and pro immigration = Nazi

Right, to a point. Voting still happens as a secret ballot. However, if you're openly support AfD (god forbid NPD, DVU or the Natsoc parties III.Weg or Die Rechte) are doxed as an attendee of AfD, Pegida or anti-Merkel rallies your social status goes off in smoke. Same if you're a youngster active in the Identitarian Movement or EinProzent etc.
The silent majority must make up its mind this year or we're fucked.

Sure think nigger, Asian or Polack, which one are you? Christians always imported people, since that's part of bible and the whole idea of Jesus. Hitler on other hand looted churches and killed you morons. Why am i even talking to you? Go back to Poland.

>He just canceled the German "Gymnasium" and left the school with the secondary school leaving certificate (which is still a good degree).

You want to make it seem like it was his choice. No. He was booted out of school. Kicked out. Expelled. He did not complete high school. Stop lying, shill.

Look at my flag, slav! Fuck off with you Godwin bullshit

>why aren't germany voting for her?
Because most Germans are not thinking straight... A 'Liberal' disease.

anything is better than what they have now

...called pathological altruism syndrom

this man (schulz) was saying refugees are more valueable than gold.
its only geting more worse

It's like you totally ignoring the reality. Germany has currently 12 million legal migrants, that means right now, this first time generation. Fact is that Germany always had around 8 to 12 million migrants since WW2, when German anti-Communist Americans conquered West Germany and established NATO, Christian Democratic party(CDU) and open borders. Every since you can count how many second generation of migrants + 3rd generation of migrants now are in Germany. Probably more than 40 million.
You can post your maymay pictures all you want, you don't even go on street to protest, so much you love your Christian Democratic party for decades. They been around when they tore Berlin wall down, so you could get even more migrants. Why are you so blind or you just lie? Either way a two-faced Christians scum.

actually ... Schulz would be even worse. The ONLY viable option for at least a minimum of change pro-Germany ATM is AfD ... not even close to perfect but there are people in the party with the right mindset, a few are even Sup Forums tier material

>Only RACISTS vote for AFD. Are you a NAZI?
Seriously, you're either very uninformed, delusional or retarded. Which is it?

Similar to Marine Le Pen, she is appealing to ordinary people who have had enough of their Libtard establishment. Their policies are actually not 'right wing' if you bothered to investigate. That's just part of the MSM labelling... 'far right', etc. It's a war for our minds and it looks like they already defeated you. Fight back mate.

(())
you dropped these

You cunt! I'm woke, moron! I already neck deep in the metapolitical war over here against this immigration madness.

>calls me retarded
>cant recognize the most obvious satire ever wrote
Are all anglos are mentally retarded as you? is that why you constantly fuck europe? is that why you ruined our last chance for survival in ww2? Is that why your capital is a caliphate? is that why you turn the other cheek when thousands of your children are raped by muslims?

>pathological altruism syndrom
Thanks, I never heard that before but it makes perfect sense. However, Libtards in the UK or the U.S. don't have any reason to suffer from guilt but, actually, that's part of the brain washing... 'white privilege' and so on.

It's worked though. Shultz will win. All hope is dead friend

>more valueable than gold.
If there was ever a sign to the German people that Schulz and Merkel can not be trusted, here it is.

Obviously you are wake, since you hire migrants for 70 years, how could you not see what you are doing. Ok wakey wake "German", why again is your Christianity such important topic for you and not migration? You wake people vote for CDU because you know Christians have open arms, you know they are pedophiles, you know they bring illegals, you know they don't care about financial crime, you know they don't care about rest of Europe, you know they are pro-American, you know what you are doing you free trade wannabe nationalist.

>Are all anglos are mentally retarded as you?
That's not an argument. Pathetic actually.

No. It's a pretty great argument you fucking idiot

We love immigrants, especially those who are educated and came here to work hard and have helped rebuild Germany. These people are also true Germans, and they are also fed up with the mass immigration of third worlders whose home countries are nothing but corrupt hellholes. Learn the difference.

And yet you with your fancy oh so useful high school diploma isn't going a rich chancellor or president of EU.

The SPDs strategy was absolutely brilliant.
More than a decade ago they completely fucked up the middle class and the poor (but working class) and now they're bringing in this dropout tard who can say

>Hey look, I'm just as uneducated as you, and I'm proud of it! Vote for me! Germany needs "unconventional thinking", goyim... hehehehehe!

And they're actually falling for it.

>No. It's a pretty great argument you fucking idiot
Oh, I think you are demonstrating very well who's the fucking idiot mate. You've said nothing of any value whatsoever. Take your Libtard views with your bigoted outlook and shove them up your arse.

lmao...you can't be real right now....

This is great. Merkel is a cuck, yet she's far right compared to this nonce.

Germany is too far cucked at the moment to save themselves so he'll be voted in in what Germany will think is a vote for moderation but change, "anyone but Merkel"

Yet the change will be worse than what they thought they were voting out.

A term of Schulz will bring about the Germany we all know and love, it will snap so far right, so quickly the whole world suffer whiplash.

>those teeth
JUST.

>satirizes anti-afd rhetoric
>retarded anglo calls me leftist
>call anglo a subhuman nigger paki
>rebuttal "youre a SJW leftist"
>?????

>isn't going a rich chancellor or president of EU

There is no difference between American or Afghanistan migrant, besides the fact that American migrant will do more damage, by opening international firm with money who will employ Afghanistans and they been employing Muslims for 70 years since 1945 when you first elected Christian Democrats who created this EU. I am 100% sure people had such conversations with people like you 70 years ago how those good migrants are good and shit Christianity is patriotism.

erhäng dich du Hurensohn

>about to elect German Geb!

Is this some kind of extreme-low-energy defeatist shilling?

post yfw Putin makes Shluz drink at every meeting they have and sends him down the spiral of alcoholism once again, its Merkel with dogs all over again.

>Shluz

Cuckmerican cuckducation.

Nazi Germany was a neo-pagan occultist organisation.

Nothing in common with Catholicism that they fought againstin Poland.

Fucking hell you're the same pathetic swiss I was talking to earlier aren't you? I can tell by your truly whiny, tearful bitch-made posts. Stay irrelevant faggot

>lmao
Do people actually still use this lame term? Lurk moar.

Why can't the AFD run a good populist campaign like Trump or Geert? I mean it's even better cause you guys have a 3dpd waifu running too. Is she just a bad speaker or a have crappy ad campaign?

>lame term
>moar

lmao what a cunt

lmao @ this weaponized anglo autism

>lmao
There he goes again. You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself. Are you female?

Go brush your tooth.

>she just a bad speaker or a have crappy ad campaign?
Both of it. In addition lots of internal problems that make the party appear even more unstable and incompetent

>different flag
>different id
>cant tell us apart
>calls me the newfag
i cant deal with this level of autismo

>i cant deal with this level of autismo
You missed of the 'lmao'. Go on, say it again.

lmao check out this newfag trying so hard to fit in
this is post ironic era senpai desu
you dont need to show how much of an oldfag you are anymore because no one cares except for bitter oldfags who cant accept the change

Oh it's on! IT'S ON

He also has really shite teeth.

imagine being this person

Read up on history! Hitler != Himmler.
Also, either stay on topic or BTFO, polack

>implying that old people can change theit retardet ways

>impllying that the rest can break free from decades of indoctrination

we are done

watch it burn

You make no sense. "Americans" don't employ Muslims in Germany, you little retard, the government does when it opens up immigration. There's a big difference and certainly importing poor Afghans into Germany will not change Germany in an way other than contributing to it becoming more corrupt. Just take a look at Afghanistan and understand why they are known for being the one of the world's poorest countries. I guarantee you it's not because they are a bastion of honesty, education, good government and human rights.

You were talking earlier about how you were basically gonna kill yourself over the state of Europe and because the big bad Anglo 'stabbed you in the back' (implying we'd even waste time on the swiss)

You obviously haven't done it yet, is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

I didn't grew up in West Germany, cunt! So don't hold me to account for the idiocy of the Western cucks.
So BTFO, Middlegerman speaking