Russia/Crimea Thread

I'm a political science major and in a class full of libtards who hate Russia. Been dropping redpills all over the place.
I gotta write an essay on justifying Crimea reunifying with Russia. What should I mention.
Hand me your best redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crimea like is 90% Russian and they broke away because of a corrupt leader. They also held a legitimate referendum to leave.

True redpill is that you are retarded canuck with no knowledge in Eastern European geopolitics and history.

My classmates argued,
> Crimeans were held at gunpoint to vote.

I told them exactly what you said, no one had a response.

fuck russia

> calls me retarded
> doesn't even know me

When's your useless country getting invaded already?

> Polski-Ogorki

>tfw 300 word essay on justification of Russia annexing Crimea due tomorrow and haven't even started yet

Simply compare it to Kosovo, from begining to end it's almost the same, X country has a Y autonomous province which has a Z ethnical majority unlike the rest of X country.
X country opresses Y province and a stronger military force intervenes and aloves Y province independence/merger with neighbouring country

> 8-10 page essay
> still have a week to do it

okay

Yeah, I'll bring up Kosovo for sure to show hypocrisy of the West.

Not before Indians rape your wife's kid and chink immigrant steals your workplace you useless fucking cuck.

And what sparked everything going in Crimea was actually removing Russian as a official language in the whole of Ukraine

> 300 words
WTF are you even complaining about that should take 20-30 minutes if you don't get distracted like an autist.

Dude, is dead on. You just wrote 17, had you been on task you'd be almost finished by now.
'

> Lives in Lithuania
> One of highest suicide rates in the world
> Shit living conditions
> Depression plagues the country
> Dying population

Okay, Janis.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Google Crimea constitution. They had right to run away all the time since 90s.
Also do not mix separation of Crimea from ua and reunion with Russia, that is two consequent processes.
Finally find ukrainian threats for prorussian activists, they literally threat them with slaughter and all these people in ukrainian government today.

Mostly thanks to your subhuman Slavic friends, you Canadians enjoy sucking off so much. At lesat butthurt belt are only white nations left in the world.

And it should be Jonas.

Yeah, it's a shame our country is spending our tax dollars on some useless shithole like Lithuania. Why are we even defending you? You're just pseudo-Russians.

And sorry we have one of the highest living standards in the world. Maybe you should improve your country. oh wait, you can't because Lithuanians don't have the mental capacity to do that. it's "big ol' bad Russia's fault", right? :)

Thanks Janis.

It's Russian's propaganda bullshit.

>Maybe you should improve your country. oh wait, you can't because Lithuanians don't have the mental capacity to do that. it's "big ol' bad Russia's fault", right? :)

Shit, we are doing just fine compared to subhuman Slavic mongrels. We would be doing even better if not for traitorous western cucks like you.

And your shithole of a country isn't defending shit, only US amounts to shit it whole NATO. And only US has some balls left to defend their geopolitical interests against China or Russia.

Time to prep your wife's bull, naive piece of shit.