If the soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy in June 1944 and saw Britain as it is today they wouldn't of gone...

If the soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy in June 1944 and saw Britain as it is today they wouldn't of gone 40 yards up that beach.

>implying d-day even happened

>great grandfather served in the RCAF
>still alive today
>despises what Canada has become
>refuses to watch the news
>his remaining veteran friends feel the same way

This isn't what they fought for. I wonder if they think about what could have been.

The ultimate redpill.

This. Our boys were bluepilled af. Sucks tbqh.

They would have been more likely to be on the beach, but on the other side of it.

I agree.

Your point?

>Your point?

Heil Hitler that's my point.

>85+ million people died for 3rd worlders to rape white women and destabilize good countries

It is probably not the worst thing that my grandfathers both died before shit really hit the fan the last years. They gone through so much (one shot down over eastern front, became POW, somehow survived. Other one saw the end of the war in hospital, wounded by Katyusha) for this?
I mean not like they could do much for "their" occupied "country" after the war, but still, must really hurt. At least this way they just saw the good years of rebuilding, Wirtschaftswunder and their children and grandchildren growing up in a more or less white and free country.

fpbp

>great uncle served in RCAF
>shot down over Europe and died
>grave is in Belgium
>graveyard will be demolished to build a mosque soon no doubt

>hey gone through so much (one shot down over eastern front, became POW, somehow survived. Other one saw the end of the war in hospital, wounded by Katyusha) for this?

To this day I don't think I've ever met a German who served on the western front.

Agreed, my great uncle was in the RAF and he and his friends all said the exact same thing. With hindsight they thought WWII was the biggest mistake we ever made. Millions of strong patriotic white men dead, and for what?

You should interview them all about their opinions, get them to talk about their war experiences and what they miss about the old Canada, make a documentary. Not even trolling.

>wouldnt of
REEEEEEEEE KILL YOURSELF YOU BARBARIC NIGGER WHO CANT EVEN SPEAK HIS OWN LANGUAGE REEEEEEEEE FUCK YOUR THREAD FIRST LEARB TO TALK REEEEEEEEE YOU ARE A FUCKING LOW IQ ASSHOLE REEEEEEE

>wouldn't of gone

Yeah, they wouldn't.

>If the soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy in June 1944 and saw Britain as it is today they wouldn't of gone 40 yards up that beach.

Then the whole Europe would have been under commie control, Lmfao

Would you?

Well, not many exist anymore. One of my great grandfathers was in the artillery on the Western front. Literally easy mode.

They wouldn't have gone.

>Literally easy mode.
>Your horses tow your artillery slower then American truck towes american artillery
>TFW enemy can advance faster than you can retreat
>Easy

agreed

The real white genocide were WW I and II

>What is Sino-Japanese war????

>Easy
Well, he survived and was never a POW. He wrecked France from a distance and then Germanized some French women.

The one that was wounded was on the western front for some time. He was on some airfield in northern France. Told great stories about the Flak shredding allied bombers.

>nothing ever happened
>everything is a conspiracy

how do you figure

Wrong, most of Americans didn't know that Europe was a white continent

Please tell me this is false