Friendly reminder that love and compassion is the ultimate redpill and Sup Forums is most likely a government psyop...

Friendly reminder that love and compassion is the ultimate redpill and Sup Forums is most likely a government psyop used to forment racial division.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
youtu.be/pbOgXfMcLoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buddhism will only lead to Hell.

When all my enemies are dead, I will always be compassionate and loving towards others.

We are already in Hell.

We love our people, we breed peace, we love peace, we love other nations and wish to live with them in peace from the bottom of our hearts, we want world peace and an end to wars.

The kikes try to make our love for our people mean hatred for others, when it is not true, I LOVE my people and I also love others.

In your house the only ones who belong are your family, love my people, this does not mean I hate others, I just love my people more than all others, I can love others but I assume they love their own more as I do.

You have no power here shill

that's kind of an oxymoron because you show you have fear of some hidden elite

>we love our people

Most of Sup Forums are probably ignored/looked down upon by white people. Most white people find your views ridiculous and think you're insane. I don't think anyone on Sup Forums really "loves their people", they just love the idea of it.

The ultimate redpill is love and compassion lead to banishment. Look what happened to the Buddhists in India when the mudslime sandnigger roaches arrived from the desert.

>they just love the idea of it
That's the whole point. It should be the reality and it isn't. I would die for my people while my people wouldn't die for anything or anyone since most of them are egoist and self centered as fuck. That's what we'd love to change but will never be able to do.

If you believe in reincarnation you can justify mass cullings and human species "engineering."

Killing the less well off doesn't matter because they're reincarnate into your "better" world.

You can create a world where everyone reincarnates into a nigh-immortal body of immense computational brain power.

The interdimensional aliens may want this.

Achieving enlightenment could be dangerous to the status quo, specially when you meet higher intelligences.

This.

Let's solve the nigger problem first and remove kebab, so we can have a civilised society where you can leave front door unlocked, have unarmed police and not being afraid to take a walk around your city at night.
Non whites must go.

And white common criminals must be purged or banished.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
(John 14:6)

Das it mane

Well, youre half right

Always love, always be compassionate, but always know when to skull fuck your enemies. Also our governments barely understand this place, take your tinfoil off.

Interesting theory, although that could be playing with fire. The whole Buddhist wheel of reincarnation, karma and what have you. If you are a mass murderer you'd be reincarnated as the poorest person in your world probably since you were a bad guy in the last. But if you fix your world and everyone is born into a good family you'd be fine. The only problem is what of the extra souls.

We've reached the billions for the first time in human history, where do all of these extra souls come from? Animals, alien worlds, or are they new? But yeah mass culling engineering could work but you'd have to absolutely make sure you did it right. It a billion died, there's that many souls waiting to come back. A soul is put into every womb, and what if people don't have kids fast enough? What happens when every waiting soul is used up, do new souls start being created? What of Abortions? Interesting stuff.

bluepill: the post

Redpill: The Book: The Ride

And the mkultra conditioning begins to break.

You don't know what we mean by "our people" it's a rather complex set of inderdependent relations.

OP is a bot. If you reply you may be unintentionally banned.

Ask the Hindus who came up with that shit

>love and compassion
i think this just comes naturally to some people. and others.. well..

fuck off, that's not buddhism. real buddhism is readpilled you piece of shit bong

You're forgetting about this guy

Good image. Don't tolerate injustice and wrongdoing, and show love by dishing out tough love. You want everyone to be their best. Giving a crack head money and feeling good about it because you gave the poor money even though you know he'll just buy more crack with it is not good. Giving Africa shipments of fish is not good, teach them how to fish. Importing the third world will not help anyone. Fix their home land, and fix our own.

Buddhist mainland SEA countries are using force to protect their interests because they know ethnic and ideological replacement from foreign groups is neither a kindness nor compassionate.

Now youre starting to understand

Our faith has been stolen and bastardized to the point of unrecognizability. No one will take it back for us, we have to live as examples to others.

Theres a reason the youth no longer identify with the church, its up to us to change this

>real buddhism

There's hundreds of kinds of Buddhism, from complete meditate-all-day pacifists to terrorist cells, presumably you don't think ISIS is the "real" Islam either?

Pretty sure the Dalai Lama would agree with me about my OP.

I never was a fan of buddhism in the first place. It's just a copy of hinduism, with inclusion for the masses.

Real redpill is bhagavad gita. You do what you're supposed to do.

>I never was a fan of buddhism in the first place. It's just a copy of hinduism

Every religion is a copy of something, they don't just appear out of thin air (except maybe Scientology), they've evolved from older cultures and faiths. Hell half the stories in the old testament are pretty much directly lifted from ancient Zoroastrian and Egyptian ones.

I've always preferred Sikhism over most world religions.

Thats like saying Protestantism is a "copy" of Catholicism.

>fearing hell
Enjoy life-wait you can't.
There is nothing to fear about hell, pain is just a reaction from the brain to nerve impulses that can be switched off.

I agree, but I think buddhism is a worse version of hinduism. Many people misinterpret buddhism to mean that they should be all compassionate and pacifist.

Also, it robs you of the desire to do anything (at least it did me). I'd never recommend buddhism to anyone. If you want to get into eastern religions, better start with the gita.

This is my opinion.

You can't be a Hindu mate unless you are born one. Hinduism is a culture/civilisation all on its own with a HUGE amount of diversity in philosophy and traditions. Buddhism would probably be considered a sect of buddhism if it didn't almost go extinct in India and spread to East Asia.

You can't be a Hindu mate unless you are born one.

What? Why? You can become a Hindu by following Hindu scripture and practices, just like you can convert to pretty much any religion.

The point is that you can't get rid of your desires and to do so is a desire in of itself, so you just stop worrying about what you do and just roll with it

I don't know anything about hinduism. I just recommend this book. It will give you a unique perspective on the universe, purpose of live, God, death and similar..

I live in Croatia, so I go to church. I'd like if our pope was a bit less of a cuck, but what can one do except criticize the imposter piece of shit.

No shit.

Buddhist theory doesn't involve souls senpai

This. Equanimity is an important step on the path.
Having specific expectations only creates suffering when your expectations aren't met

I never got the retarded notion of indiscriminate "loving" & "compassion"

What the fuck does love mean if you insist we need to love people we don't know, people who want you dead, people who support disgusting ideas and ideologies?

>just seems like a hippy version of the way jews cucked Christianity. Jews rob you blind and destroy your civilization? turn the other wallet. Muslims want to behead you? "love" them.

>Filthy Sophists get of my emotions, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

well, in Gita you action should be motivated by higher goals (saving your country from tyranical leaders - like the main character of the story).

and whatever you do (even kill) in pursuit of those higher goals doesnt create negative or positive karma.

According to Gita it would be perfectly valid to be racist and hostile towards foreign invaders (muslims, economic immigrants). Since you are not doing it for your won sake, but for the sake of preserving your culture and genetic lineages.

Specially since the invaders have inpure motives too (they want to abuse your generosity).

i got that and got to like chapter 4 about the tiger swami or whatever man. shit was gay, all woowoo i self healed myself and proved it to my sister and controlled the wind and became so powerful i can fight tigers. it was retarded. please justify your praise right now or you are a nig

That is in Gita, which is Hindu. Karma is different in Buddhism, you get karma from attachment to impermanent things.

this. it's about loosing all your worldly desires, and attaining "nibbana" where when you die, you don't "reincarnate". Basically stopping your circle of life and ending your suffering - living is considered suffering i guess-
Most buddhists here take it as don't be a douche, don't kill/harm other living beings and stay away from addictives, although pretty much noone follows all of those principles. some go vegetarian, some just treat others nicely, some donate to charity or the poor hoping they gain some "merit"

It starts off like ehhh wut, but shit gets good once they really get into scripture and enlightenment.
It explains the path of enlightenment really well, from the perspective of someone who presumably attained the goal. If you've ever wondered about these "mysterious ways" in which God works, this goes a long way towards explaining just that. What motivates these people to live in poverty and "do nothing"? It explains that too. It even explains Jesus Christ and all the saints who ever lived.

Buddhism is a retarded self-destructive religion. Buddhists are the only religious group that will see an actual decline in terms of adherents in the short-to-mid term.
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/

If you think Buddhism is bluepill, then the kind of Buddhism you know is probably some version interpreted by some hippies or "spiritual" fags who mostly don't understand Buddhism at all.

A Buddhist needs to understand that sometimes, being kind and trying to help someone may not be the best thing to do since even "good" actions can bring harms. You need to understand the cause and effect, the karma of the action instead. That is to say Buddhism is not altruism.

If one person do a lot of charity works and build thousand of temples but does not actually increase his wisdom and get closer to the ultimate truth. All he will get is gratitude of the others and maybe some good deeds people do to him in return. However, he won't be any closer to enlightenment if he doesn't improve himself and keep learning along the way. So being helpful to others is also not a substitute for helping oneself.

but is isn't about that, if those Buddhists think it is then they have jumped the gun. Nibbana is just a state of non suffering, you stop suffering when you stop being attached to your desires.

I'm pretty sure you get karma from actions too in buddhism.

But again, as I said, in the gita you can avoid this by doing actions for higher ideals (God being the highest of ideals).

Buddhism will make you weak and passive, Git will make you more determined to do what you deem righteous.

Western buddhism will make yo a liberal sjw..

VAMPIRE PEDEOPHILES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Also, Buddhism doesn't really believe in egalitarianism. The only equality you have is that everyone CAN reach enlightenment, through their OWN effort, of course. Upon birth, however, you are already affected by your past lives karma, and that is not equal for everyone. People still have to pay for the consequences, some more than others.

All the best friends I've had were nonwhite. My neighbor was mexican and we used to play video games all the time, when I was in middleschool and arab kid became my friend and we always talked during pe. Then again I was also friends with a black kid who literally stole my xbox

it is action by intention which generates karma, not the action itself, which is a very big difference. 'good' and 'bad' karma are still karma and will lead to rebirth and suffering

But the enemies will never die, there will always be an excuse. Why not do it here and now?

>love and compassion is the ultimate redpill

Not in the face of an enemy who cares nothing for it.

my personal belief is that you cannot avoid rebirth. It would be like going to sleep and never waking up..

Buddha was very vague in his descriptions of nirvana and afterlife and enlightenment. It makes me very suspicious of it..

It's just another bullshit story to make your suffering more tolerable.

He did that on purpose. He defined enlightenment by what it's not, so that no one can twist its meaning around with interpretations, which has corrupted pretty much every other faith.

Buddha didn't know if there was an afterlife of this current life as it is. Put simply, life is defined as a state of attachment to impermanent stuff . so nirvana/enlightenment is just having no attachment, which is possible in this current life.

>He did that on purpose.
or maybe there is no definition... maybe it's just another "haven/afterlife" story to give some ""higher""" meaning to your life.

At the end of the day the only way to know is to try it. What you believe is ultimately meaningless

it is ultimately meaningless from a higher point of view, but it's not meaningless from our current points of view.

there is not much mysticism in this. it basically means, if you don't care too much, you'll be happier.

>Sup Forums is most likely a government psyop used to forment racial division.

It was not, therefore had to become it thanks to our socially engineering overlords :^)

Buddhism do motivate people to understand the true nature of everything and to follow the path of enlightenment. That is also to reach a higher existence. It advise people to forsake destructive behaviors result from the pursuit of worldly desires so you can focus on the things that actually matters. I myself has been much more motivated in my creative pursuit as I believe there is higher meanings in understanding the true beauty of the world. The whole post-modern "art" disgusts me and society is racing to the bottom now. The "ugly" becomes the new "pretty" and I do want to help solving this by displaying to the world again the real beauty that has been known in classical and traditional arts.

>Western buddhism

A form of spiritual hippies bullshit that only the overly altruism mind of many Western people can think of.

love and compassion does NOT mean surrender and letting savages destroy your home just because they let their own countries get fucked up

Wrathful deities are still enlightened and compassionate

yes that is correct, it only seems so mystic because there are many metaphors in the philosophy to help people understand the concept. Buddhism isn't mystic, its other people looking in who call it mystic.

There wouldn't be much racial division if there wasn't immigration.

I love meditation because of its focus on the disciplining of the mind and the possibility of starting to experience the world in a different manner. On top of western hippie buddhism, there is starting to emerge some another kind of western, "scientific" buddhism which, while still highly influenced by preoccupation of compassion and peace -- which I find disgusting -- never the less has more interesting things to say regarding meditation than did the hippie. Namely, theories of brain development and brain plasticity are being used to characterize the changes brought about by meditation which could only be described subjectively and mystically before.

This notion of buddhism as some hippie shit seems to be in part a western contamination. Evola got buddhism right.

It's a binary question, would the world be better off without Jews in it? would the world be better off if mosquitoes were extinct?

Attachment to compassion is still an attachment

>A form of spiritual hippies bullshit that only the overly altruism mind of many Western people can think of.
that's why buddhism is destructive for westerners. They'll just use it to justify their collective racial suicide and promote regressive liberalism.

this takes all the appeal from buddhism then. If there is no "higher state" people can pursue, they'd never follow a religion just gain piece of mind in their current lifetime.

would the zebras in africa would be happier without lions? doubt it, they'd eat all the grass and die out because of starvation.

Friendly reminder

>that's why buddhism is destructive for westerners.

Not if we use it as a tool for discipline.

A 'higher state' is just a concept, it means different things to different people. Buddhism is a way to bring an end to ones own suffering, that is the appeal, there is no magic. I wouldn't call the basic principles a religion, what people have built around its core is the religion, that is why there are different types who have their own disagreements.

you mean meditation? or their dogma? like, I shouldn't be overeating because it's bad karma?

Buddhism actually promotes critical thinking. This may sound like a meme but it's not. You need to be mindful and think about causes and effects of actions and intents (karma). Blind love and compassion which may have negative consequences in the long term needs to be avoided. Meditation is pretty good, especially if you can have a clearer view about yourself and generally, everything. It's self-reflection as well as keeping your emotion in check. Making decision out of rage and/or strong emotions may be bad because your judgement is clouded.

Agreed, but Christians would never follow this.

Real Buddhism

youtu.be/pbOgXfMcLoQ

You shouldn't be overeating because you'll get fat which will be unhealthy. And that's too, is bad karma. It's just simple as that. Keeping things in moderation, maintaining the balance is one of the important points of Buddhism.

And yes, Buddhism is good for self-discipline if it means you shouldn't do things without thinking about the consequences. In short, don't play stupid games, you don't have to get stupid prizes.

To Westerners, if Buddhism can be seen as promoting the concept that hedonism is not only pointless but also harmful, then it would work. Too bad that Westerners tend to have their own version that suit their own ideas more. Most Western Buddhist probably becomes one only because they think it's very "spiritual" or something.

all politics is r/K selection.
quality > quantity

remove Abrahamic religions!

I meant meditation. But the characterization of meditation has some relation to their dogma. The concept of insight about reality is closely tied to their notion of what being is. The arising and passing away is a meditative concept, but it's closely tied to their dogma, to such a degree that the two are difficult to distinguish.

This is because, in my view, Buddhism is not solely a religion of belief but rather a "religion" of practice. It is a discipline.

As regards eating, I'm not sure Buddhism is the place to look at for answers on this topic. We have extraordinary books concerning nutrition, none of which promotes over eating.

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

The concept of Hell is so ridiculous nobody should fear it. What's the point of keeping even the most deranged souls conscious for eternity just to be tortured? It doesn't make any sense, even as a punishment because eternity automatically makes the crime meaningless

Opinions on which Gita translation should be read?

The only way we attain love is through extreme copious amounts of hate. Read a fucking history book, fat nigger

>most likely

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We're all actors in a cosmic movie (so to speak) and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of 'villains' and ourselves as playing the role of 'heroes' (when we're not being dicks). Oh, and the Rothschilds can play the role of 'heroes' if they choose to.
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

Lel

>Buddhism is not solely a religion of belief but rather a "religion" of practice. It is a discipline.

You sum it up very well.

Going to temple and pray won't do you any good other than some peace of mind. You need to do the works too, improve your state of mind and transfer that into actions.

I agree totally. I probably got the western version of buddhism served, and that's why I didn't like it.

This perverted version of buddhism really threw me of balance and made me passive. That's why I don't want to promote it to anyone else.

Well I do meditation too. It made me realize how narrow our attention span is. You can be only aware of one thing at a time. For example if you are aware of your breathing, you can't be simultaneously aware of your problems. It's so fucking weird..

Even Hell is not eternal in Buddhism, nothing outside of nirvana is.

great video.. I feel like I should watch this every morning after I wake up.

>Sup Forums
>hatred
OP please, we are a board of peace.

Read the Easwaren translation of the Bhagavad Gita.

The Western hippie version of Buddhism is a VERY bastardised, watered-down and diluted version of Buddhism. Although it is true that Buddhism encourages love and compassion, it also encourages not taking shit from anyone and fighting for what is righteous if you ever need to.