Is Sweden as bad as they say?

Is Sweden as bad as they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

kth.se/forskning/artiklar/sverige-inte-sa-bra-pa-innovation-1.712163
informationskriget.se/2016/02/11/sveriges-no-go-zoner/
rt.com/news/380369-turkey-rally-sweden-canceled/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as bad as pol say, but yeah it's bad.

This.

It's still a good country, but there are many mistakes that need to be... purged.

Watch Tim Pool's vids on Sweden right now. Obviously these condensed vids aren't showing the fullest picture imaginable, but you'll be getting a less blackpilled version of events than what you might be used to hearing.

Don't let this put you at complete ease, however. There is obviously an evident issue that a fair few Swedes feel strongly about wanting to reverse and it's noticeable even in all these twenty minute excerpts and interviews.

YES!

Social Democratic shills go away.

Sweden is literary the third world now.

That bitch had Black boyfriend she deserve it.

It's worse.

Norway is where you think Sweden is now, while Sweden is really ten times worse

Word is you are now going to import camels so those rapefugees will have something to do. Goodtimes.

DELET THIS

sweden is a trash heap. dont trust the media.

It's a general fate of coalburners see: OJ simpsons wife

yes

Is that second picture how she was found? Jesus...

The country is good. People just make the common mistake of including Malmö into Sweden

>the average white (even though race is a social construct) swedish (even though everyone is a swede) cishetmale (EVEN THOU GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT) government (even though the government is the people) worker (even though only white (race is a social construct) people must work) in sweden prepares for a normal day at the office

No, that just how prostate exams are performed in sweden. It's the "norm-critical" way of doing it.

kth.se/forskning/artiklar/sverige-inte-sa-bra-pa-innovation-1.712163

It's really bad but not as bad as Sup Forums says.
But still really bad

nah

like I said, the average day at the office for a swedish government worker

Having a majority of politicians being Leftist and women will always bring disaster to a country

Fact

The one time a leaf doesn't spew shit.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote

What about the other cities with rapefugees?
informationskriget.se/2016/02/11/sveriges-no-go-zoner/

>norm-critical
What does that even mean?

As long as Swedes are generally sticking together I have hope for Sweden. It's easy to come back from bad policy, you can't come back from bad genes.

Shitskins are easy to beat because shitskins don't know the first thing about organization (which requires a high-trust society). Unfortunately whites have been indoctrinated to ignore their own instincts which makes them susceptible to predation.

But those lies are slowly falling apart.

HEHEHE I CAN KINDA SEE HER BUTTHOLE

Are you sure that's her butthole?

It is in the major cities like Malmo and Stockholm but in the countryside theres less shitskins. If Sweden pulls it together in time all they have to do is evacuate the major cities, barricade them and cut the power. The arabs would be dead within a week.

KYS degenerate

N-no, it's all a lie and vibrant diversity is Sweden's strength.

It's not as bad as pol says.
But compare present Sweden to Sweden 15-20 years ago and then yea, it's pretty bad.
It's just painful
For example, it's painful to watch your politicians go out and say that returning ISIS fighters should be getting ahead in the apartment queuing system, since we otherwise would be racists

This.

I swear there are shills using Swedish proxy.

I canceled my plans to visit Sweden and have no regrets. I am legit safer in Tijuana Mexico than I am in Sweden.

Fucking pathetic

at least she died doing what she liked - making immigrants happy.

Wow

And thus nothing of value was lost

>1 post by this id

>literary
Wow, our education really has failed us.

Haven't seen anything bad outside the no-go zones and public transport, but it is pretty concerning when people on the other side of the globe paint it up as a battlefield everywhere when it's not(Malmö not included).

KEK

Spent 2 minutes to make it for you.

rt.com/news/380369-turkey-rally-sweden-canceled/

I think they are starting to take red pills.

reminds me of pic related

waiting for the shop

Exactly how I feel about your shitty country.

Sounds like she got pretty mixed up.

That bitch ended up like the isle of man flag...

That poor woman.

F

Even Sweden...

Why are you so mad Sadiq khan ?

Doesn't seem like its getting any better