Prove me you live in a country more shitty than mine

Prove me you live in a country more shitty than mine.

>inb4: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.jogos.uol.com.br/kkkkkkk-olha-essa-malhacao-cuckold-geracao-cuck_t_3853146?page=1
migalhas.com.br/Quentes/17,MI171567,51045-Paternidade afetiva x paternidade biologica decisao nas maos do
extra.globo.com/tv-e-lazer/atriz-de-malhacao-opina-sobre-poliamor-acho-lindo-18477624.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil is a huge, beautiful and resource rich country, if it's shitty it's because of the people, and that include you.

brazilians btfo

Your country is fucking massive and varied. All we ever hear about is huemonkeys, jail riots, human trafficking and THE PURGE!

i have this orange clown as the country's ''''president''''

South africa. Or any african country for that matter.

Everything I see out of Brazil makes it seem like just about the most degenerate, sex and ass-obsessed country I could imagine.

>resource rich country

That are exploited by foreigners. The Amazon doesn't really belong to us.

you just gave us a reason for why you are living in the best country

i dont

but never forget that africa is real

Are you trying to be ironic?

Check flag

thanks emma poster

mine
/thread

Maybe one of them will show up in the thread.

Brazil is not shitty enough to have neighbors trying to wall you off.

Refugees won't even come here.

stop posting this fucking emma stone picture all the time, her facial expression looks stupid as fuck over there

Still cleaning up after 30 years of Oligarch dynasties. Still fighting Commies in the North and Mudslimes in the South

reporting in.

the philippines should have been a white nation, but the spaniards are fucking lazy and the burgers weren't racists enough

now i can only hope and pray that the gods bring us dutertelanders into a brighter fascist future

How about this one.

why is she so smug ?

I can't.
I live in the same country that Ms. Emma was born and raised in.

The Aquinos were a mistake. We were nearing 1st world status in the 60s-70s that even Ali and Nixon wanted our shit. We were supposed Singapore before modern Singapore

Emma Stone a shit.

Cotard WISHES she was Emily Jean!

Check my flag bruh

it's difficult to see sometimes, but I believe that most european countries and (needless to say) the us are far worse than most second and third world countries
we are sick to the corse and our disease is hidden behind wealth and the appearance of order and freedom
don't fall for this bullshit
I suspect brazil is preferable to the west much like a broken bone is preferable to cancer

Because apparently someone wants to get high on the smell of her feet? I guess?

>Still fighting Commies in the North and Mudslimes in the South
both of these retards are fucking everywhere.

>aquinos
ninoy aquino was actually based, he only married in the wrong family (crypto-chink cojuancos)
ninoy aquino fell into an abyss after meeting cory "saint libshit" cojuanco

Our "right-wing television" creates soap operas for teenagers at 18:00 with literal cuck propaganda, where a guy has a girlfriend who he never slept with who became pregnant with his best friend in a polyamory relationship. And then, he decides to be a second father, with the other two saying he had to get a job in order to pay for the kids expenses. He was also criticized by his girlfriend for being "antiquated" when he became sad that she got pregnant of the other guy.

All of this (teenage pregnancy, cheating, etc) shown in a very light hearted way.

Picture related.

Holy fuck are you depressed. Sorries Hans.

Classy.

inaudible screeching.png
HI SHAREBLUE

Every day is survive. You are level 1 mode. Hahaha

I could be wrong but I feel like a lot of those fucked up ideas originated here in burgerland. I am unable to draw specific comparisons as I haven't watched TV since around 2011. It is fucking unwatchable.

Chinks and commies have always been the true enemy. The downfall was aiding Vietnamese refugees that the yellow faction seems to hide. That move made the NPA have contact with the Viet Cong

Do you see any of the shit that regularly airs or happens in Brazil? There's an entire annual holiday which basically celebrates nudity and degeneracy. The TV shows regularly feature women parading their asses around with guys occasionally touching, slapping, etc. them. It's like a country where people lost their self-control.

>you can't
correct

see this

Ayyyyy! I knew one of you would show up!

Do you watch TV here? Seems an apt description for what goes on in our country.

Ok I'm coming. Now pay me. Do you have Airtel money transfer yes???

dont worry hans you are going to be alright in the end

(btw pic related is the next chancellor of germany)

>Brazil
>Beautiful

>dont worry hans you are going to be alright in the end
no, we won't. Really.

>Vietnamese refugees
>That move made the NPA have contact with the Viet Cong

list down sources or this is bullshit nigga

see pic for real next chancellor of krautland

My country will vote either Merkel into office for the fourth time or EU-King Schulz who will cuck us even harder.

You can't beat that.

What do I win?

When i read "country shittier than mine" i instantly thought about B r a z i l. Fucking niggerland.

Never heard of it.

No, it isn't, just ask Brazilians how much degenerate shit goes on and they'll tell you it's just as bad or worse than the shit that happens here, it's one thing for lesbians to kiss or whatever, it's another entirely to basically bring women onto public access television to parade them around like chattel for money and then slap their asses and grope them and shit in front of viewers. It's a higher level of unrestrained sexual degeneracy.

If Canada had as many murders, it would be worse, other than that yeah can't be you BR. But seriously quit beating yourself up over 7-1. Canada loses in hockey all the time. We just blame the team or coach. We never take responsibility

>Merkel again
How. Is. This. Possible.

Do you guys have to share the national tribe village computer?
Are we reading the entire will of all Malawi tribes right now?

Brazil is worse than what is shown on Bestgore

i-if it makes you feel better, brazilanon

I'll take your word for it. Do you think that's a modern-day manifestation of a culture that already existed there or do you think we had any influence on them.

t. Haven't watched TV since 2011 as it is fucking unwatchable.

We are given the illusion of democracy:
>You, the people, have the choice! You are the ones making the decision! The decision to either keep Merkel or elect Schulz!
>Disclaimer: No other options available.

Every country in Africa is worse than hueland.
Also all our neighbors are ultra shitty.
And let's not forget middle east.

So it's just like here! Save term limits. Goodtimes.

Is that you picture?

I am not a tribe man.

Germany. I am coming. I am coming to Germany.

:(

lemme guess, murica?

> Do you think that's a modern-day manifestation of a culture that already existed there or do you think we had any influence on them.
Well the US affects everything but it's stupid to think that they weren't more like that or more predisposed to it even before bad outside influences. The country was pretty much built on interracial rape/sex, is a Romance Catholic colony which tend to be more laid-back, less hard-working and more degenerate than Anglo colonies, and hot weather or nice warm beaches just seem to make people who live in places with them inherently more degenerate and less productive on the whole.

I have no idea why Israeli's even post on Sup Forums considering the community. Almost makes me laugh.

kek

Sure, why not. We're going to hell anyway.

I wish we had term limits. As it is, Merkel can run again and again and again.

Kek. Lost for this picture.

Makes sense.

They're some of the best shitposters on the board. I think it's because they know what everybody thinks of them and how easy it is to rile them up.

It never did, make due and stop fucking the land for profit. We have Alaska we've tapped into it occasionally, but we haven't butt fucked it for a profit yet.

The funny thing is that people here are incredibly uptight, even the younger generations are coming more assblocked than their parents.

Just check beach photos from 20 years ago and compare the bikini size, nowadays might as well dive using a burkini

Is this real? I don't watch that piece of shit show. Please kill me now if this is real, just purge me.

forum.jogos.uol.com.br/kkkkkkk-olha-essa-malhacao-cuckold-geracao-cuck_t_3853146?page=1

migalhas.com.br/Quentes/17,MI171567,51045-Paternidade afetiva x paternidade biologica decisao nas maos do

*cough**cough*

extra.globo.com/tv-e-lazer/atriz-de-malhacao-opina-sobre-poliamor-acho-lindo-18477624.html

hot girls,
vast open space
beaches

what's there to complain about?

>inb4 we're poor

so is 80% of the rest of the world
and the other 15-17% will be in 20 years or so because of 'economic migrants' from the 80%

Fuck you

I knew one of you guys would be showing up.

Feels m8

I don't think many people know about your plight, care to elaborate?

>what's there to complain about?
Extremely high levels of violence, degeneracy, even the well-off have to deal with and suffer from the poor to a large extent, relatively low social cohesion, there's a reason it isn't considered a great country overall even with all of that stuff you brought up.

Pretty much dis. Listen to Lazarus m8s

wow what happened ?

My country is so shit Sup Forums is blocked half the time so i use a VPN

It turely is the worst Korea

we have no gold anymore. i wonder what happened

he's exaggerating. left wing and feminism is getting strong here, ladies just want to use little bikinis and bitch around, but we cant look or talk about it

18 vs 162 KB nice try

You got anglo'd.

what

Yeah, wtf is this?

kek at these Brazilian normie forums completely adopting our chan culture, greentexting and all.

This is how meme magick works; our ideas are so good that they spread naturally.

WTF