>Be me
>Be Brit-pol
>Learn HWNDU Season 4 may be coming to the UK
>Invent a few new faggy words for common items to celebrate
>Eventually the website goes live
>All you can see is a street full of Pakis and Poos
>thatcouldbeanywhere.jpg
>They all look the same
>No flight patterns in the background, because the entire country's a cloud covered shit hole
>Eventually a lucky user stumbles across it
>Tries to CTF
>Gets stabbed with an unbinned butter knife by a refugee
>Gets arrested for possession of an unlicensed knife
>Taken to the hospital
>Forced to wait for 13 days thanks to NHS wait times
>Eventually sees a doctor
>They use a rusty, used scalpel to remove the knife
>Doctor gets arrested for possessing an unlicensed scalpel
>"At least I can watch TV while I die."
>Gets arrested for not paying TV tax

Is the UK really the worst timeline?

Shit the fuck up and get to the point.
Did user get the fucking flag or what?

must of been really hard to rp that hard about all the stereotypes

You think I got all the stereotypes, you buck-toothed, tea-drinking, queen-worshiping, kid-diddling, limey? You think I have to stretch to make fun of a country that was once the world's largest empire, then had all of its land cucked away? You think I need to make fun of the fact you live in a totalitarian CCTV hell hole full of people who can't even express national pride without being labeled a racist?

gtfo of here and go sweep a chimney or something.

>You think I need to make fun of the fact you live in a totalitarian CCTV

Grats, you play yourself

also just dont go to London. i'm sure its the same as going newyork or Washington in america.
Also its been proven that CIA is spying on you 24/7 so u can talk much shit when u arn't much better.

You dont understand much of british humour do you?

>british """humouore"""

And now for something completely different, here's some really repetitive, semi-embarrassing situational """comedy""" featuring a man wearing a bowler hat and some paper cut-outs.

Shouldn't you be adding unnecessary vowels to words, or at the very least rearranging letters in them in nonsensical ways?

>stereotypes
Ah, so that's how you help yourself sleep at night.

Its coming to the UK?!

Ebrietas debut!

humouore
nice try dude but keep playing yourself

Ebrietas a cute!

How can you not laugh

>Implying there's a difference between night and day in their fog-covered country

The only reason they say The Sun Never Sets on the British Empire is because they've never directly seen the sunlight. The average Brit is a 4 foot tall (.35 meters), partially blind ghoul with semi-transparent yellow skin and 3 rows of crooked, broken teeth.

CUTE!!!!!!!

Oh man, I fucking wish it was coming to the UK.

>56%

tell us America, what was your biggest empire, seeing as it is such a shame that Britain lost theirs?

enjoy getting shot and raped by niggers and spics you fat, mountain dew drinking, jew worshipping, inbred, hollywood paedophile celebrating, muh freedom of speech but cucked by the CIA pieces of shit

Does Shia really think he's safe from the memes in the UK?

>Implying we don't already have a global empire.

Do you even have a military, or do you and the rest of (((Europe))) rely on us to protect your asses?

If we said jump, your pathetic country would stare up at us like a little abused dog, and ask "how high?"

i don't think you know what an empire actually is

not surprising given yank education. go watch blacked.com and enjoy your turd of a country going down the toilet

>thinks hes protecting Europe
I would call it occupation from the biggest terrorist nation in history.

>Richest country exploiting other countries for resources and labor?

Check.

>Absolute military rule over all other vassal states?

Check.

>Our culture permeating every country across the planet?

Check.

Face it bong, you're mad because we succeeded where you failed.

>"b-but you don't officially rule those countries so it doesn't count!"

We've literally toppled democratically elected governments so we could get cheaper bananas. If you don't think we have an empire you're as delusional as King George III.

It's either us or Russia, and your literally who country needs to realize that at least with us, you get McDonald's.

Its not either you or Russia.Thats just what you tell yourself so you can sleep well without bothered by all the suffering your nation causes in the world by being the biggest terrorist.
You can keep your fucking mcdonalds mate.Cant beat gulyás with that shit.