>Traitor tier
Denk

/POLDER/ GENERAL THREAD

>ELECTION DAY: MARCH 15TH 2017
THE DAY THE DUTCH DEFEAT GLOBALISM

EXPLANATION OF PARTIES: pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

DUTCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)

LATEST POLL RESULTS
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/
peilingwijzer.tomlouwerse.nl/p/laatste-cijfers.html
allepeilingen.com/

THIERRY CONFRONTS GOVERNMENT IN REGARDS TO BOTH EURO AND EUROPEAN UNION:
youtube.com/watch?v=LvpdZLrXgfk

THIERRY INTERVIEWED AT RTL (Dutch, no subtitles):
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/rtl-campagne-update-thierry-baudet-van-fvd

De objectiviteit van Pauw en Jinek bij de NPO
youtube.com/watch?v=LfrNVhWhl7E

Pim Fortuyn on fifth column - with Eng subs
youtube.com/watch?v=nS5n0KOvw1w

FORUM VOOR DEMOCRATIE TWITTER ACTIE
thunderclap.it/projects/52731-stem-fvd-op-15-maart

>Donate, flyer and spread the word

Other urls found in this thread:

business-class.nl/nl/uitzendingen/video/q/onderwerp/forum_voor_democratie/id/2106
nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/09/26/bestuur-piratenpartij-stapt-over-naar-partij-baudet-a1523368
youtube.com/watch?v=ta5a02MzWjE
twitter.com/SarahSluimer/status/840897378928513024
volkskrant.nl/opinie/opinie-op-zondag-sarah-sluimer-de-duistere-droom-van-thierry-baudet~a4472766/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for lavendel power nod

>Erdogan just came back from a meeting with Putin and Bibi
>day after it starts putting immense pressure on Netherlands and Germany, two countries with large Turkish populations who have elections in the coming weeks
>riots break out

Is this a brilliant play by the Russians to get right wing parties into power by proxy?

Hoeveel zetels kan FvD realistisch behalen?

Ik hoop op 10+ zetels, maar minimaal 5 moet wel lukken toch?

>>Just fuck my country up SJW tier
>PiratenPartij
hmmmmm ga toch stemmen op die kjoetie

>Pim Fortuyn on fifth column

Thanks for adding.

business-class.nl/nl/uitzendingen/video/q/onderwerp/forum_voor_democratie/id/2106

19:28

OBAMA BIN LADEN

>>Just fuck my country up SJW tier
>PiratenPartij

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY

FUCK YOUR ELECTIONS

FUCK YOU

>All those betas behind her

1-2

>hmmmmm ga toch stemmen op die kjoetie
Voting with your dick. Smh.

You do realize WE are the PP now user?

>nrc.nl/nieuws/2016/09/26/bestuur-piratenpartij-stapt-over-naar-partij-baudet-a1523368

We hebben een lavendel update nodig.

At least the guy is wearing wooden clogs, amirite?

Ik stem DENK.

Een bloedmooie Turkse heeft me een avond uit beloofd alsik dit kan bewijzen.
Dan dmv een stemfie (bewijs) heb ik vrijdag a.s. de nacht van mn leven.

Ik zal de stemfie hier woensdag posten

sowieso more than the (((polls))) predict
Polls say about 2
Lavender-Emperor Thierry himself sais about 6

is Erdogan one of /ourguys?

Elk fucking draadje.

Does anyone have the pic of the orange stabbing roaches?

Entire world was watching us beat back the people you are sucking off, get fucked sven.

Maak stemfie en vraag een nieuw stembiljet aan. Ze zullen die andere vernietigen.

Rot nou is op. Niemand boeit het dat je een vieze rassenverrader bent. Hangen zul je wel.

Yeah to be honest we should put hmi there, every time they shouted TAKBIR ALLAHU ACKBAR I could hear new votes pouring in

She promised to take off het kopvod if you'd vote DANK? GJ man! Gratz! Hope you like moustaches

Best of luck Dutchbros!

Calm down ahmed. Go throw a Grenage and bomb something in Uppsala or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=ta5a02MzWjE

Thieme's actually presenting herself as some kind of eco-Guevara.

SWEDEN YES

So I haven't been following these at all, what are the chances of PPV and FvD getting a good enough representation to form a government?

Tremble before the might of the Sultan, Turkey and their butterknives, kaffir, pic related.

>Don't reply to Roaches
>Hide Roach posts
>Hide Roach Threads

thank you!

i'd be happy with 2+

they should do this before every major Dutch election, hope we can get the others involved (Mocros) to add some impact
by being nationalists, they are helping us

They're never going to get big enough to form a government together.

>Is this a brilliant play by the Russians to weaken Europe for their own benefit?

Yeah

heil geert

>So I haven't been following these at all, what are the chances of PPV and FvD getting a good enough representation to form a government?

Literally 0. You misunderstand our political system..

That's what I've been wondering about, too. This referendum will be held on April 16th, so they could have easily sent over their six-legged delegation after our elections.

I guessed as much, but is there a good chance of them leading a coalition in any way? Especially considering the recent kind display of Turkish culture generously set up by Erdogan.

We're not accepting this! Let's hand her over to the lions of /polder/ twitter.com/SarahSluimer/status/840897378928513024

IK STEM SP!

Als een turk wilders maakt mij bang and Denk is een volksverrader :)

Gee,I wonder...

You should have seen the threads last night. Anglos, cunts, leaves, even burgers all rooting for the Dutch police force.
And with success. Meme magic made a handsome contribution.

Hoe vaak moet je deze kanker nog delen ?

Any developments on the clash with Turkey? Last I heard, Turks had hacked the Rotterdam Airport Terminal thing.

Wat mooi geschreven!

The clear winner.

weak knees from most ruling politicians

Her name is Sarah? Hmm....

Right, I know it's a proportional shit from what I understand so no party is ever going to form a government on their own, that's not what I meant. I meant more along the lines of leading a coalition.

I have a Dutch citizenship because I was born there and lived in the Netherlands until I was 5 years old (I only speak a few words of Dutch today). This is the first election where I get to vote and I'm considering voting for Denk just to fuck your country up. I'm tired of the "Sweden Yes" memes and it would be hilarious if you guys were the ones who get bullied instead. Convince me not to do it and I might vote for D66 instead (my parents have tried to shill that party as they also have dual citizenships and want muh open EU etc).

There's a chance, but I wouldn't call it a good one.. With the fragmented political scape we have now, we might be looking at Belgium-tier formation procedures. We might actually be without a government for an extended time..

Good. I think it's best if Rutte appears weak.

as if there's much difference between denk and d66 kek

Doubtful. If the parties who've stated they won't work with Wilders keep their word, I don't see it happening. Only if FvD+PVV were to get a combined 60 seats would they be able to form a coalition by inviting some smaller parties, but there's no chance in hell they'll get that big of a mandate.

>postal vote won't get turned into PvdA
You know little about our politics

>Correspondent Seksisme

Who let you out of your shed?

>twitter.com/SarahSluimer/status/840897378928513024
What a pathetic pile of garbage. First paragraph is one big ad hominem...Fucking (((Volkskrant)))

>What's objectivity?

Wat een retard.

Dit is aas. Reageer niet op aas.

Ah, well if that's what you mean: PVV might (not certain by a long shot, but MIGHT) be the biggest party, meaning they'll be the ones to initiate a formation.. Traditionally, the biggest parties tend to try and form a government together initially (that's why we ended up with this VVD (liberal right) PvdA (labour) coalition nightmare the past 4 years.. People voted for VVD to keep PvdA out and vice versa, and we ended up with them in coalition).. But VVD has already said they wouldn't work with PVV, and most other parties are extremely unlikely to do so.

I'd say chances of a huge broad centre-clusterfuck coalition of virtually everyone BUT the PVV is more likely than a PVV headed government.

>Denk wil fuck the country up
it will only wake the country up

Kom niet voorbij de eerste alinea van dit """"artikel"""".

You should always vote what you personally feel most comfortable with, and what's closest to your ideals.. So, Sven, you should definitely vote DENK like the fag you are. You have my blessing.

>What's objectivity?
What's "OPINIE"?

Not saying her article isn't trash, but I don't think it's pretending to be objective or anything but just her opinion.

mark my words, it will be VVD+CDA minority government that will be supported by PVV, CU, SGP, FvD and VNL from the outside. pretty much the best we can hope for under current political system and customs. but thierry's and geerts time will come.

This one might be better

Alright, thanks for the info Nederbros, best of luck on Wednesday then.

I liked how quickly the Diets broke out the water cannons, those things can fucking cripple you.

*slow claps and weeps a tear*

I have no idea of what's happening in Netherlands

Who are we supporting here and what's the possibilities of him winning?

Lol that orange.

Then we agree

kek at the neckbeards crawling behind her

PVV is for the redpilled normies, FvD is for us. FvD is much much smaller and a brand new party, stands for pretty much the same things as PVV does (but are more economically right), and have actual competent people on the list and actual solutions to fix our problems.

There is no such thing as winning here because of coalitions

Jan Roos moet rechtsonder.

Fvd and PVV are /ourguys/

Former is getting 6 seats tops, PVV might well become the biggest party with around 24-28 seats.

You need 76 to form a majority coalition, but pretty much every party has said they won't work with Wilders.

Read the fucking OP
Same questions every thread god damn

After last night, couldn't that jump up to 30?

This is the face of a leader!

So Kuzu is buying DENK votes by pimping his sister?

Is de jongen met de YT channel in deze draad?

>taxfree income up to €20.000 annum
Vote secured.
>lower tax brackets for the rest
Vote amplified.
>remove euro, gulden vult
Orgasm. Shilling without being paid. Done, finished, it's in parliament. GG. Netherlands will be great again.

Highly unlikely.

28 is already more than what he's getting in the polls, but maybe.

Right here

Hoy. Ik kon geen bericht door sturen. [email protected]

Onverdunde molotov cocktails wanneer?

Je bent geen Turk meer, je bent nu een Nederlander, kankerlijer. Gedraag je. Godverdomme alleen maar aan jezelf denken, hè?

Gtfo turkey

There's no way citizens can check the counting of the postal votes. So they will all go to PvdA.

volkskrant.nl/opinie/opinie-op-zondag-sarah-sluimer-de-duistere-droom-van-thierry-baudet~a4472766/
>twitter.com/SarahSluimer/status/840897378928513024

uhm, beter niet. Turken terug naar Turkije.

Nederlanders zijn gewoon Nederlanders. Integratie is het laatste wat we willen.

deportaties hebben we nodig.

(((Sarah Sluimer)))