A greater Poland

Do you agree with theese borders?

I'm - yes, because ukrainians showed and proved that they are untermenschs which shoudln't have a big cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXEeXodt6BM
youtube.com/watch?v=9xmCYtaydBk
youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you agree with theese borders?

hell no

we are not russians who think that more clay=better country

eastern poland already a shithole, why make it bigger shithole?

I speak Polish

>Wilno odbijemy
>Lwów zdobędziemy
>Moskwę zdobędziemy
>Kijów odbijemy

>we don't think so

Also only the cucked and brainwashed are "don't think so".

Polish people have to fight for their country.

I agree except the ukrainian part - they can keep it, even Lwów

youtube.com/watch?v=HXEeXodt6BM

Then give back Zakerzonia.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xmCYtaydBk

yes but gib back pommerania and east prussia pls

>Do you agree with theese borders?
No. Everything West of Moscow is Poland, as is everything East of Berlin.

It's possible only if you will help Poland to conquer the whole Ukraine Belarus and Batlic Statec

But I don't think that Germany should exist

>back
LMAO

why shouldnt germany exist?
>inb4 killing europa a third time in 100 years meme
you know that this isnt the voice of the people speaking

Poor Hans running out of clay to give to your rapist and future executors?

Because now it turns Europe to fall, also you had all chances to win WWII if you won't occupy Poland. You can fight with Poland together against USSR

and if you won't be so fanatical in racial and the other questions

I think you may be a part of France

DELET

take it

In your dreams, dirty hohol

its a meme nu/pol/ likes to use

every nation has the right to exist within its borders

problems start when nations start thinking they have the right to exist in other nations borders as well

What do you think, will Poland fight for Kresy Wschodnie if Ukraine will going to a complety fall?

But it's a pretty dangerous because there are a 1kk of ukrainians in Poland

disgusting map

this is how Europe should look like

Also why Kaczyński speak about Crimea? Is he really care about it? Russian Crimea = a chance for Polish Lwów

It because your meme country isn't independent on the map.

what is going on here!? did that polish chubber just sniff that ukrainian girl's seat after she got up?

no it's because your map is based on nationalism, and lack of knowledge of foreign countries. you've no regard for who lives in those territories and what they want. you don't even know what you want

This map is almost perfect except for two things:
>Austria and Germany seperate nations
>Albania controls Kosovo

I feel pretty sorry for that autist, I'm pretty sure he didn't actually smell the bitch's seat, looks like he dropped something.

jarosław hates russia more than anything, he would rather take a loss that gain anything if it would benefit russia as well

words of man which literally a speaker of an artifical language which specially had be maden to be non-Serbian

serbians are way more adequate in "serbian vs chroatian" question. they even use Gajevica now

Kosovo is 90% Albanian. northern Kosovo is Serbian which is why it's part of Serbia on that map. I thought about merging Austria with Germany, but I realised Austrians would rather stay independent, it's better for them.

they should give back our clay

sorry, i don't understand broken English

wew lad just stop talking
ljudevit gaj was croatian, so serbs are literally using croatian lingustics as a basis for their own language according to you

serbian and croatian are very similar languages, made even more similar by 70 years of "serbo-croatian" communist social engineering, but still seperate languages

it's the eternal butthurt because of the Smolensk plane crash. Sadly he's one of the most important people right now.

He cares more about speaking bad about Russia more than feeling for ukraine.

Is it like similarities between Castilian and Leonese?

They are similiar because it's the one language. I can make a 4-5 languages of the russian's base if I want.

You have to rebuild Jugoslavija. You are not serbians or croatians, you are jugoslavians

English for cucks

so you're a cuck, just not very good at it?

Putin is a genius leader, too bad he's wasted on people like yourself

95% interlegible
we write latinic, serbs write cyrilic
also we have more germanisms (being under austria for 400 years) while they have more turkisms (being under ottomans for 400 years)

Poznan and Greater Poland are some of the core polish territories, I'd never call them German clay.

I'm not cuck because I'm not wasting my time on the "speak better" goal

let's back to the theme

your language is artifical because the scientists specially choice the non-serbian words to make it different

you are a good example of the religion's influence and how it can broke 1 nation into the several

>You have to rebuild Jugoslavija
>implying even a single citizen of Croatia wants to see their tax money going to build up Belgrade and give gibs to Serbian rural and suburban retards instead of being used to build up Croatia and it's needs instead

Because germans are on the russian's level schizophernia on it. They will call Finland and Estonia "german" at the next and etc etc.

no

over 80% poles dont know that wilno or lwow belonged to poland

but srsly for what we would take this poor-land
only in lithuania are big polish diaspora

You can build something great and something that will change a world into a better side, or stay memed.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCDFH0bHHfQ

I also don't think that Bulgaria should exist. It's your (Jugoslavian) clay

Date privind diaspora polonă
Republica Belarus 1 500 000
Federaţia Rusă 1 200 000
Ucraina 900 000

pomerania and western silesia ok

but posen, west prussia, upper silesia ducal, east prussia german?

100% polish land from 900s 100 years of prussia does not change this

I'm not interested in that discussion. Language is what it is. Moden german and italian have been created from all the different dialects. Modern croatian is more similar to serbian due to political efforts in the 1800s. But all of that is unimportant, while interesting linguistically. the language a people speak doesn't indicate their opinions and certainly not their worth. Algerians speak French, but they're nothing like the french, to give an example of that. We aren't serbian because we don't feel serbian, and nothing else matters. Are we distant relatives? maybe. But today, it has no political worth, and you, my friend, are wasting time and energy on a pointless discussion.

It's not based on nationalism, friend, that piece of garbage is based on old imperialism and chauvinism, actual nationalists desire that each nation would be treated with respect and would have the ability to control itself and be completely sovereign, without any influence from empires, ideally.

But it's a lost cause, it was tried twice, and both times it was ruined by Serb hegemony (we're the biggest nation so we should run everything, also give us your money so we can give it to Serb farmers, also you can't use national symbols because they're triggering but we can because they're the symbols of the orthodox church etc etc.). We and Slovenes wanted to reform Yugoslavia into a decentralized confederation in 1989, of course the Serbs chimped out because that would mean the money would stop flowing into Belgrade (since Croatia and Slovenia were the only republics actually producing anything of value), which would mean chimpouts by local Serbs since the government could no longer finance gibs.

Hence, war.

I know that some dialect can stay more away than Serbian and Croatian from each other

but it's useless, you have to build a new Jugoslavia if you want to be relevant, or you will be a part of new Astro Hungary

bullshit

polish sources
200k belarus
50k russia(only polish heritage cuz siberia)
ukraine only polish heritage none of these "poles" are catholic or even speak polish

that's old thinking. Nations don't matter anymore. Uniting yugoslavia would be impossible, and if it happened it would create civil and economic unrest (far from national relevancy). And in the end it doesn't matter. I'd rather be a citizen of Luxembourg (an irrelevant country, with high living standards) than Russia, a relevant country with shit living standards. The sooner you realize your government doesn't care about you, the sooner you'll stop caring about it, and start caring about yourself. That's the true redpill.

nice words from a traitor

when Piłsudski fought for a new Poland - what you did? You are a part of Poland too, you just don't have a history without it.

>50k

I think a way more. But kacaps still have butthurt on 1610 and Russia is a pretty polonofobic country now.

France has it's own Ukraine, it's own Belarus and it's own Lithuania, but nobody tried to seperate their, because France doesn't have a mad neighboor.

yes but as I wrote only polish heritage

polish guy from youtube traveled across russia and met such a pole from siberia -100% russified

Top heh, the only thing I am going to respond to your shit bait is that the poles used simmilar tactics to capture the territories as you used to capture Crimea, it's just that they got round to it almost a century ahead than the russians did. Also, their claims to these territories are at the same crap level as the RF's claims on past dependencies or territories of the russian empire.
Countries based on a nation being dominant cannot effectively include territories of other nations' historical-ethnical land, since the people there will not feel as one with the population and will be alienated, resulting in extremely ineffective governance and in general not-so-much-well-being.

I started to learn Polish at 23 and I still speak like a ahmed on it, but I like it

It's just an american way to make european countries weaker.

Why USA shouldn't be separated in the "national"'s way?

oh, you will say that most of them are americans, that it's a citizen nation.

But wait.. why Poles can't be? Do you really think that all the modern poles are west slavs?

It's bullshit.

So you have double standarts, and your """country""" is a Doneck People's Republic's tier

they have the same rights to be independent as you """have"""

shitty map

Sure thats why switzerland is the somalia of europe

That just proves, that nationality does not only consist of language. The mountain range in Switzerland makes it isolated from surrounding countries, making it undesirable for many to visit (in the past) and trash it up with foreign culture, now the swiss society is completely formed as a different and separate from surrounding nations, they even speak with much different accent (you might call it a different language in 50yrs, since, as you probably know, languages form in time, not from some point exactly). A good example is the former Umayyad empire, people used to speak the same language and have the same culture, when it was forced upon them, but physically, negating all globalizing aspects it is impossible to keep such a large society monolithic. They start speaking different dialects and then - languages (present day Arabic dialects are often not mutually understandable between speakers), they have separate states and cultures.

Ukraine is quite a large country, but it's a special one, historically it was sparcely inhabited and they had quite a mind for little societies with a lot of sovereignity. It was caused by lack of large leaders (since the poles refused to give ukrainian cossacks szlachta status). Ukraine largely dependent on tribal-tier relations, clans, etc. It has come to our days, when the same is happening, Ukraine has yet form a monolithic society, it has happened west of Kiev, but, thanks to imperial ambitions and interference the struggle is still on east of the city. We are witnessing the fall of another empire, which is going out of breath in a violent way, for the reasons mentioned in my above post to the polish fellow.