>cares about preserving the environment
>defends the oppressed
>higher approval rating than Trump amongst americans

Trump
>orange
>cameo in home alone 2
>?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2557900/canada-sells-off-remaining-gold-reserves-has-just-77-ounces-left/
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>factual thinker

He's actually never said this desu, it was a meme from a thread early last year where Sup Forums made fun of him for saying "if we defeat isis, they'll get angrier and more powerful" so we simplified that to "if you kill your enemies, they win".

Fuck off you liberal cunt

>tfw more Americans like Trudeau than Canadians like Trudeau
>more Canadians like Trump than Americans like Trump

Pottery

A fucking leaf

>actually cares about his electorate
>cares about preserving the environment
Is that why when that huge fire was burning a good chunk of the country instead of accepting help from anyone with actual fire fighting equipment or training some of the many unemployed people in canada he brought in some south africans who had to be trained on how to fight fires?

OP is a bot. If you reply you may be unintentionally banned.

>if we defeat isis, they'll get angrier and more powerful
Lol it's even worse than the meme

Trudeau stop posting on Sup Forums

You Forget "has made Canada poor"

globalnews.ca/news/2557900/canada-sells-off-remaining-gold-reserves-has-just-77-ounces-left/

The fuck? Sounds like you're just sore that the orange moron has detractors.

sage +

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>If we defeat ISIS they'll get angrier and more powerful

Trudeau's face too smug, I wouldn't trust him.

both: dirty zionists

>handsome
>charismatic
>intelligent
>factual thinker
>actually cares about his electorate

See kid this is why you should not do crack cocaine.

>>cares about preserving the environment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_Wildfire
>On May 1, 2016, a wildfire began southwest of Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. On May 3, it swept through the community, forcing the largest wildfire evacuation in Alberta's history. Personnel from the Canadian military, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, as well as firefighting forces from Alberta, other Canadian provincial agencies, and South Africa responded to the wildfire.

It is the costliest disaster in Canadian history.

>The fire spread across approximately 590,000 hectares (1,500,000 acres) before it was declared to be under control on July 5, 2016. It continues to smoulder, and may not be fully extinguished until the spring of 2017.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[50][51]

South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[52] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[53]

Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

Alberta Premier Rachel Notley vowed to address the issue and ensure that the firefighters were paid a minimum of C$11.20 per hour as required by the province's labour laws, rather than the C$15 per day allowance specified in their contract with their South African employer

Holy shit you must not live in Canada.

His approval rating is crazy low and everyone hates him.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm a live breathing human. Keep raging maybe the US court will put an order on me like they did on your stupid president policy kek

Do you actually enjoy Trudeau

This

spotted the VPN shill

Well we defeated Al-Quaeda and they grew angrier and more powerful, so Trudeau has a point.

Don't question Canadian logic, we are the smartest nation on the planet by far.

Trudeau:
devilishly handsome

Drumpf:
fat orange jew lover

who cares what their citizenship is? as long as you extradite them to Guantanamo, you're fine

>implying I know what a VPN is

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

How low can he go? Using limbo terminology.

I live in the middle east, I served in the army, I understand Muslim-Levantine mentality perfectly.
I don't even know where to start explaining you how idiot and clueless you are about the middle east

>sage
This

Also
>cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

What the fuck man...?!

His entire premise was that going into the middle east and taking out the next big bad group caused problems for the citizens who were already anti-west, so these citizens started even angrier and larger terrorist groups.

>fairly won his election

Implying Trump did not?

Stop spreading this fake meme you fucking leftist piece of shit cuck FAGGOT

>he thinks "progressive" is a good thing
lel

Muslims aren't "angry" you fucking retard, they want REVENGE for everything, even if you've just offended them, stop talking like a leaf, if you want to deal with Muslims in the right way you need to bomb the shit out of them for every small terror attack and to not let them enter the country, they are animals.

"Handsome" is literally the second point on your list of Presidential good qualities.

pic related, it's probably you

Best ally knows what's up

>>fairly won his election

The Trude didn't even get 40% of the popular vote.

DUDE

WEED

MAN

Trudeau Will Fall

This only proves my point Trudeau being a vector of greatness

>Justin Trudeau
>lower IQ than his father

>Donald Trump
>higher IQ than his father

This is why you don't understand Trump.

I amended your list:

Jewdeau
>cuck
>closet homosexual
>virtue signaler
>degenerate

Soon
remember the 111111111

Tfw when you realise the top presidents are all democrats when you exclude the pre 1940 bullshit iq tests.

Once the autists start looking into the following connections, all will become clear:

Radcliffe Foundation
Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership
222 Pizza Express
Trudeau Foundation
"Call to Action" & Vancouver Film Fest
Water War Crimes
John Seeley
Jacques Hebert and Katimavik
St. Hubert Air Force Base
Lincoln Park Massacre
Allen Memorial Institute

If Trump is so smart, why is he fat?

No.

The title "Trudeau will Fall" is the most epic get in Sup Forums history, and when it was posted again in this thread, kek confirmed it.

Trudeau was never in Home Alone 2.

LEAVES BTFO!

>fairly won the election.

Implying Trump didn't?

are you 9?

Trudeau = son of Fidel Castro
Trump = not the son of Fidel Castro

Trudeau is literally the definition of a puppet politician
What the fuck are you doing in pol

Why are all the smartest presidents democrats though

Justin drops panties

>they are not angry
>they want REVENGE
You contradicted yourself, kike. Revenge is born from anger.

>stop talking like a leaf
If I were acting like a leaf I'd be praising Trudeau, learn basic reading comprehension pennynigger

>if you want to deal with Muslims in the right way you need to bomb the shit out of them for every small terror attack and to not let them enter the country
Or better yet, kill them all so jews like you don't have ammo to send our way.

Hahahahahaha

I'll allow it.

>communist dictatorship hates canada
>Sup Forums hates communists
wtf Sup Forums loves canada now

Leaf ban for Sup Forums when?

When Sup Forums becomes like reddit and tumblr and starts banning things that offends their safespace bubble.

It is the truth.

Shitposting leafs are not real leafs.

>he unironically identifies as a leaf and not a Canadian

repulsive

>fairly won his election

Are you implying that trump did not?

>good international relations

This means he is selling out your country dumb shit

His mother went on a tour with rock stars and had a train run on her everyday while father sat at home jerking off thinking about other men ejaculating inside of his wife.

Don't forget his superior handshake that he used to cuck cowardly Donald Trump.

>pic related

>M 103
M 103
>M 103
M 103
>M 103
M 103
>M 103
M 103
>M 103
M 103

Justin, no one likes you. Give it a rest and just stop. Go back to teaching kids Drama, hopefully you won't fuck that up as much as you have fucked up our nation.

>revenge is born from anger
>missing the point
Look our forefathers shit on them for awhile and because of that they want to make OUR lives hell.

see

I love the way Trumpists have no response to the thorough cucking cowardly Donald Trump received at the hand of Based Trudeau. They're just pretending it didn't happen.

That's exactly what I'm saying, fuck muslims.

>not claiming your the smartest nation.
>being a jew

cool story bro

>>progressive
That's a vice. Not a virtue.
>>handsome
Irrelevant.
>>charismatic
Did you mean 'closet homosexual'?
>>intelligent
Wrong.
>>fairly won his election
Implying?
>>good international relations
Translation: Cuck
>>factual thinker
Factual thinker progressive, pick one
>>actually cares about his electorate
Implying...
>>cares about preserving the environment
Of course. He's the king of the biggest forrest in America.
>>defends the oppressed
He's a supremacist. Although he choses the term 'feminist'.
>>higher approval rating than Trump amongst americans
Who fucking cares.

>Cares about preserving the environment

From what I can read on his attempts, its more like his gov don't know shit about the environment and are trying to appear relevant by shoving down peoples throats laws and rules utterly unadapted to our ecosystem, its like a bunch of bureaucrat who saw a national geographic documentary and thus believed themselves to have any authority when it comes to this shit. Hell they even started to push to prevent Caribou hunting because their population are crashing at the moment ( a totally natural occurrence in arctic environment due to the unstable nature of winter and snowfall, past a certain height of snow the death tolls simply explode, but in the end doesn't change jackshit, only leave more place for the rest who survived to frolic into and given their pop there will be survivors) as if it would change anything except dooming pretty much every single outfitter that work in the great north because its an already struggling business due to many reason.

I mean for fuck sake, they went as far as calling the wood caribou (AKA Caribou who actually got stuck in Gaspesia in the last ice age and are slowly dying due to being utterly unadapted to their environment, its a thickly forested area and they are a plain wandering animal) a species in danger of extinction, as if it wasn't doomed to begin with or even worth the trouble, especially with all the deer that has brain worms that utterly wreck all cervidae and whose population are ever growing all over the place. Go read about ''Ver des meninges'' (couldn't find the english name for it), nearly the entirety of the north American deer pop is infected with them ( due to weird and unexplainable circumstances, the parasite and the deer live in harmony while it utterly wreck all others cervidae and certain cows)

He's a cuck