USA troops in Syria

So Trump is sending marines to Syria to fight against ISIS

Thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eWw7ZbIiZfI?t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We just wanted them to stop supporting em.

But are you sure that they will leave?

Hooray, good ol' fashioned infantry vs infantry combat that we'll actually get reliable cameras for. The airstrike shit is so boring and impersonal.

They didn't leave after Iraq. But we're more complicated than Iraq.

We have Russia, Iran here. So no idea what will happen in the future

I'm not aware of marines being used as an occupation force outside of the pacific. If they stay it would only be on a base, if they get one.

>usa fighting against isis

kek

Don't forget the Saudis
They might just decide to carve you up. Russia gets one part, USA another and Iran the last

Nope. If Russia accepts this, There's no way Iran would

Seems like a bad idea.
A better idea would have been not arming them in the first place.

People are so stupid.

We're not "sending troops".

We're invading Syria to steal their resources.

The world is dying, and it's every country for itself.

America is the strongest, so we always take the first bite of the pie.

There is a first for everything, alternative the occupation force comes after the marines.

All it takes is one story about how the marines needs more people to help fight ISIS
Why not? More land for Iran

I was unaware that you could invade a country without sending troops

This is not an annexing situation lad

Yet

I can tell this is true because of the advertisement for a Twitter on it.

Their plan has been a miserable failure

It's been 15 years and Israel hasn't grown an inch

You think Iran has a real say when it comes to the US and Russia?

Well a little

The USMC is the only likeable american force.Real dogs of war.

Yeah when your masters are right across our border and you'd do anything for them not to get hurt

>Sweden isn't an Islamic caliphate
>Yet

I hardly ever see Syrians post on here, I think I've seen it like a handful of times at most, but whenever I do they seem like the least informative people on this topic/war.
Syria is probably going to get carved out to a certain extent (autonomous sub states that will remain under the power of a federal administrative system - Assad & co). Once the fighting comes to an "end" (it never will properly) that's when the real issues will be faced. There are legitimate oppositions to the Assad government, ones that aren't even fighting and are in actual talks with Russia (and on good terms too) and willing to side with them against the rebels and ISIS. The West will obviously take advantage of this as they normally do.

They've taken more of Palestine.

>>talking shit about other countries
>>own country is about to have whites in minority in a few years
>>stay mad burger. stay mad.

How?

Israel has the military power to straight up invade gaza, the West Bank, Syria and Lebanon

They could have marched on Cairo during the revolution, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are a part of the American ally network and have been bolstered and made stronger since 9/11

This is why I hate cospiracy shit that's wild and unhinged, the motivations and results don't line up with the risk and expense of the pullif off the conspiracy

If you want to tell me that the government is hiding info on 9/11 to save face or to use it for political advantage, yes that's probably true

Mossad secretly rigging the towers with explosives then crashing empty planes, faking phone calls, shooting a Middle at the pentagon, blowing up a random field on Pennsylvania to produce some runs about war have thenus invade Iraq, which eventually destabilized the Middle East after 15 years because they want to expand yet haven't invaded anything 15 years after their dastardly plan......

Wut? Nigger that makes no sense

>German calls me mad
>Supreme chancellor Merkel is letting in millions of shitskins and wiping away any semblance of the old Germany
>But it's okay because Germans now have the moral high ground
Go tend to Achmed and Jimah you race traitor

bit by bit
those are the best conquest plans
youtu.be/eWw7ZbIiZfI?t=36s

obvious that it will happen a day after the election

Well, of course you are, Sweden... Of course you are.

I don't really care. I would say they should get it over with but then they would just send all the shit skins to Europe. And Europe would just let them.

Iran has been backed by Russia too many times for this relation to diverge now. It is in their mutual interest to evict you out of Syria and Iraq.

Please don't derail this thread into shitposting

Let us instead have a discussion about this recent political development

Read his post again.

>Nope. If Russia accepts this, There's no way Iran would

I said that Iran would not have a say if Russia accepts a mutual occupation. Precisely because Iran is a puppet of Russia.

Theyre gonna operate artillery, thats it. Dont see the problem here, the SDF will be doing the fighting.

Just mad my enlistment paper hasn't gone through yet.

Steve Bannon has the master plan for the Fourth Great American War while Trump is busy rebuilding the country, and I don't want to miss getting my face blown off.

>Fourth Great American War
Fourth? What where the other 3
>while Trump is busy rebuilding the country
With what money if Bannon is going to have his great war?

Revolutionary, Civil and WWII. Every 75-80 years, we find our way into another one, and it's about that time.

At least according to the documentary he made. I don't really give a shit if it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk

how the fuck soros supose to be trump owner if hi make 2 bilion bet that hillary will win also hi spend money on hillary campaign and antitrump protests

Henry did nothing wrong.

If the only thing they needed was artillery, they could have just supplied it to the SDF. 400 marines is more symbolic than strategic.

Dumb idea.

That might actually happen. A bit like Germany after WW2. With or without a wall through the middle.

But the intifada ended.

>With what money if Bannon is going to have his great war?

The same money that he's getting a 54 billion dollar military spending stimulus from.

From other government agencies? There won't be any money left to rebuild America

This

>There is a first for everything, alternative the occupation force comes after the marines.

You got the first part wrong but the last part right, they are called the U.S Army, otherwise known as the hold the taken land force.

Trump was always not afraid to do this and he told us in the campaign. He has a tendency to go all American Imperialism. More wars unfortunately. At least we are cooperating/attempting with Russia's presence. Hopefully keep it contained to a proxy was there.

If doobles it spreads to Roachland and constantinople is taken.

>Trump was always not afraid to do this and he told us in the campaign
But during the campaign he said that he wanted to "bomb the crap" out of ISIS while also stop with the foreign interventions