Why the fuck does he want to rally abroad?

Why the fuck does he want to rally abroad?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's worried about his popularity in Turkey so he's trying to start drama with Europe and then play the innocence card so that the Turks living outside of Turkey will feel more nationalistic and supportive of him.

It's fairly obvious he's just trying his hardest to generate buzz but it seemed a lot of Turks fell for it.

power.

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

To bait a response so he can go all WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME THOUGH

gotcha

It's called dual citizenship. All the turks here are allowed to vote.

Erdogan is gay
He's just touring all gay clubs all around Europe, pretending he's doing 'politics'

why do people care about erdogan?
it's not your president and it's not your country.

digits confirm.

> lots of Turks in Europe have double nationalities and are allowed to vote in Turkey
> Turkish gouvernment have been pushing propoganda to the turkish ppl in europe for years to strenghten their nationalism
> most turks in europe support Erdogan because of this
> Erdogan puts up a referendum so ppl can vote to give him more power
> with the vote of the turks in europe, he probably will win

That's why he needs to rally abroad

seeHis popularity about referendum is much lower than expected and he already declared all the "no" voters terrorists.He needed something big and preferably abroad to make people vote "yes".

Why the fuck did they want to rally abroad?

ewww wtf is that

>already declared all the "no" voters terrorists
Top kek.
Is there anyone who isn't a terrorist according to erdogan?

how come the turkish people fall for it?, even the turks that left the country falls for his propaganda?

LOL

It's pretty ironic.

This conflict is very likely to raise support for far right parties across Europe, escalating this diplomatic crisis for his own political gains shows that he doesn't give a shit about the fate of all the Turks living in Europe as long as he gets more power in his own country.

If he takes this to the level of sanctions he is practically forfeiting his country's chance to ever become truly first world, ask the Russians how they enjoyed getting economic sanctions.

no one fell for it boo, roaches you thought fell for it were already erdo supporters.

How and why dual citizienship is a thing I will never understand.

Especially with small countries like netherlands and austria standing up to turkey and germany folding in like the cucks they are this feels more and more like living in a turkish colony.

Does the turkish goverment have dirt on all german politicians?
Like bratwurst gate?
Do they have records of crimes so sick that they can basically strongarm an entire country?

Something is REALLY fishy here.

>it's not your president and it's not your country.
Exactly why his campaign has no place here.

Year, I love double standards: only white boyz have a right to interfere in internal affairs of other states.

You got to understand that %85-90 of his voters are no-brainer low class people that can easily fell for "muh islam" "muh ottoman empire" memes even tho his actions are the opposite.And the big portion of the Turks living in europe are uneducated working class types.

the gratuitous amounts of inbreeding in the islamic world produce abominations unto man.

Turkish citizenry abroad is in the millions, and they tend to vote Edrogan.

its hilarious that finland voted a female spurdo as their miss world.

He literally endangering Anzu's well being. Of course we care.

How intolerant, ma boy.

face is meh

but body is yeah !

damn she's thicc

Sometimes I wonder if I shoudl just take the blue pill and start race mixing

Because his Boss wants him to create tension in the West

>literally a boot-licker

I travelled Turkey for months. Apart from a tiny metropolitan population they are universally stupid. It won't even occur to them that by pissing off the Dutch, Germans and French people and helping redpill them, just prior to their elections, they're contributing to the estrangement of their Turkish brothers in Europe from the countries that took them in. If these countries uncuck themselves there is a high chance of Turks losi g their ability to pay remittance back to the homeland and many of them may be forced to go home. I just assume this is part of a plan by Erdogan to encourage Turks to return and not evidence that he is willing to fuck over expat Turks just to increase his own power.