Legal Mexican born in America to illegal parents???

What does POL think of me? Should trump kick me out? The constitution says I'm a legal citizen

stay if you want but if you're gonna breathe a single word about the law tearing your family apart, you can go with them

Implying you'd do the same

This.

which part, cunt?

I wouldn't bitch about it, they chose this path

You're fine, though, if you're legal. Why would you leave?
Criminals don't get that sympathy.

If you stay, don't have kids

The Constitution doesn't actually grant birth-right citizenship to people born here from illegal parents.

But, otherwise: you have to go back along with your taco family.

That was for niggers being freed so people wouldn't bitch that they weren't American citizens, not to be abused by anchor baby spics.

But until they figure that out I guess you can stay as long as I don't have to hear about your beaner family being split up because they couldn't go through the process like everyone else.

I hope they fix this anchor baby problem, fast.

Do you embrace the constitution and the USA? It's not the systems fault that your parents did not go through the proper procedures, keep this in mind.

repeal the 14th

illegal immigration is not a crime

you don't get to draw that line

Help them obtain legal status since they have been here illegally all these years or you can go back with them. Choices (among other things) is what makes America great.

God fucking knows your parents have had enough time to get it right or GTFO.

I know. Society does. And society has drawn that line at civil offence not a crime.

witnessed them values.

^ this OP. It's quite important.

Trump personally? No.

The people who get paid to enforce immigration and customs laws, after (((their))) improper interpretation of the constitution is corrected? Yes.

Lord Emperor is too busy MAGA to make mexico MSSB.

It is in the US, German bro. A foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws.

your parents have to go back

I'm going to need a source on that. As far as I know it is not a crime in the US, but I may be misinformed.

Honor killing is not a crime

See Title 8, Section 1325 of the U.S. Code (U.S.C.), or Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.)

Repeal the 21st

and the 19th

>breaking the law is not breaking the law

It's a misdemeanor. If caught again, it becomes a felony.

Does breaking a law automatically mean it is a crime or can it still be a civil offence?

You're a citizen. Your parents need to be deported ASAP. Pretty simple.

>choosing to be born.
Children aren't responsible for shitty parental decisions.
Take it from me, an autistic who's work ethic is trash as meiner mutter und vater raised many other kids and gave no one discipline or attention.
Don't blame people for how they were born, dial up trailer trash.

It is a federal law, stop trying to find a legal loophole to support your worldview.

You're an anchor baby. A tool born into this world only to keep your parents from going back. They had you for legal reasons, not because they wanted a child. You are a bastardized human being born without love to parents who are criminals. There is a 40% chance you will be behind bars in your lifetime. Your existence will do nothing more but make your victims hate spice even more. You will have no legacy. And the same applies to the bastard children you mongrel rabbits produce.

same but my parents got their citizenship like 8 years ago. I was unsure about being a Trump supporter until I realized I agree with him on everything and my whole family is legal. Also we're not dirty entitled mexicans.

It's breaking the law. There is the spirit of the law and the letter of the law. Illegal immigration to the US breaks both.

Its a crime to illegally enter a country.

Take your liberal bullshit elsewhere

I'm not trying to find a loophole. I'm trying to understand the situation.
Now you have stopped using the word crime and are instead calling it breaking the law.

Noone is arguing that it is breaking the law. It is of course illegal immigration.

My question is, is it a crime, because that does make a difference.

You have your answer. Fuck off.

Your fine.

Yes you can get convicted for being illefal

you were born in america you're a citizen.
your parents have to go back though.